Meditation to find your godself

Sounds like you’re a wolf god entity connected to fire,

Could be Skoll or Hati the wolves who chased the sun and moon in the norse mythology.

Or another Wolf / Fire entity.

8 Likes

I did also invoke coyote before hand… But if I was a wolf deity it would make sense.

Thank you brother

1 Like

No problem brother.

1 Like

What are the benefits to work with the godself? Can the godself help work in areas like psychic development and so on so forth?

What do you see in this sigil?
It connects me to my god form do you feel anything specific from it?

2 Likes

i saw black ravens, the woods, crescent moon, a sword, flowing stream and i feel a dramatic type of energy from it like your godform likes to make a hell of a entrance.

3 Likes

Hate to necro a thread since I am new here, but this is interesting. I already suspected the form, but I did this meditation with an open mind so I could perceive changes or nuances I never noticed. Unfortunately no magical name given…been chasing that one for ages with no luck. However it didn’t speak to me, no visions exactly…but it did manifest in me, as me. I felt my body changing to this form, but didn’t receive any profound knowledge or insights.Though I did feel a tremendous rush of power and energy.

Though if anyone is curious, the appearance is rather underwhelming and I dare say cliche’, as I took the form of what amounted to a rather tall and gaunt werewolf with black and grey fur. Though I could feel every aspect of the form, from snout to tail, as if they were truly there.

Has anyone else doing this had a similar experience? Change in form, but without insights of it acting as an external being?

Is there a difference between the godself and the godform?

2 Likes

What does it mean when you see an entire pantheon?

2 Likes

It means you’re a god in that pantheon

2 Likes

So now it’s to discover if I’m one of the many, or the collective. This should be fun.

I just use both words for the same thing.

1 Like

What thing are you referring to? How do you think of it?

1 Like

The Godself is basically the term i personally use for your godform, many demons and gods have said …

" We walk among men in flesh " even belial said this to Ea I have many spirits tell me the same so in my long road of working with my godform / godself i understand this.

That we are not just descendants from gods but the individuals that are likely to enter magick or the occult are gods and goddess’s from the spiritual world reincarnated while that god / goddess can still exist simultaneously in the spiritual planes.

It took me nine months to perfectly merge with my godform by Dark Alchemy, invocation, evocation, godform meditation, energy work, envocation, intense rituals, soul travel, the five stage of possession, then perfect possesion then a full merger.

The merger is when the entity possess’s you eternally so it talks to you all the time telepathically you are one in the same basically and you also have your own identities at the same time.

20 Likes

Do Godforms have names? I did the ritual as best I could in my setting and saw what I believe his my Godform but was unable to communicate with it. Is communicating with it even possible for a fairly recent practitioner?

Holy crap, this is the second time I tried this meditation and I saw something truly amazing! I can hardly describe it!

2 Likes

Interesting process. It works and I got more than I bargained for. The shit was nightmare fuel on steroids. It was deceptive too, appearing as a orderly and welcoming form before devolving into a chaotic entity ripped straight from the deepest crevaces of the minds of the most avid and seasoned horror addicts. The abyss does indeed stare back, and it is the stuff of nightmares.

I think it’s probably ok to bump this, I just wanted to say thank you! I’m unsure if I saw my godform or some other kind of vision, but I did feel a deep connection.

I saw this vampyric being who had bat wings. She was hovering surrounded by a black flame high in the sky, absorbing the power of the black sun. The sky was red, and it was a barren dessert with lots of pyramid imagery. I saw myself burn alive, burrow underground, and then become one with her. She seemed to suck my being into her, and I then saw myself from behind her eyes, as we were one. It was a vision I had a while back which ended my break from magick and gave me an incredible sense of power. I felt invigorated.

I wonder if that was my godself, or perhaps it wasn’t. I’ll do this meditation and see what happens.

Thank you again! I love your contributions to this forum. I hope you are well.

Do you follow a deity? work with one? and so forth? because a Godform is when you immerse yourself in an already existing entity’s energy and taking on their traits during ritual work.

Ah, I thought it was a form similar to your higher self but above it? I didn’t realize it was an already existing deity that you merge with. Do you choose your godself, then? I’m a little confused.