Meditation progress?

I’ve been working on my chakras and meditiating to reach clairaudience. I’ve had headaches for about a week. The come every time I focus on opening my third eye. Now the headaches have eased up, but I still get the tingly feeling in between my eyebrows. I can tell I’ve progressed, because I can reach a deep state where I see shadows and swirls and my body feels wobbly, as if I’m moving (Theta-Gamma state, if I’m not mistaken). I’ve had moments when I can hear voices also, but I end up breaking meditation to try and listen with my ears :roll_eyes: (not used to listening outside of my ears). The voices always came to me clear and loud. The two times I’ve heard the voices, they were high girly voices and both times, they said “I have something for you. It’s for your birthday.” Non-threatening or menacing at all. Really sweet. My birthday is in April though, so I’m confused on what they’re referring to or what they have for me. I also had a dream of a shadow talking to me (I’m pretty sure this voice was Duke Sallos. That’s who I made a pact with and who I’m working towards hearing.) At first in the dream, I walked away because it was a little strange that a voice in a corner was talking to me, but then I told myself I can’t keep running away if I’m trying to make progress. I turned back and spoke to the shadow and it told me what I’ve been told before by Sallos (be patient and keep working towards growth). Since then, which was a few nights ago, I haven’t heard anything from him or anyone else, but my dreams have become extremely vivid and wild.

Questions, comments, concerns, and/or any next steps I need to take to get to full clairaudience and how to not break TGS?

1 Like

What techniques have you been practicing and how long have you been doing this?

1 Like

Its been a week and three days now. Everytime I meditate, I listen to a binaural beat. I don’t know exactly what the method is called, but all I do is turn on the music, put in headphones, lay down, and envision a white light coming down on my third eye. I focus on putting energy in that area for length of the music and eventually it starts tingling. With everything else (other chakras, Sallos’ sigil), I just meditate, still using a binaural beat, or in the case of Sallos, I found a video of his enn being repeated over soft music, and try to go deeper without falling alseep. Sometimes I may say a mantra to myself if I’m having trouble or if any doubt comes to mind.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, but with clairaudience, its the same exact thing. Only difference is that the meditation is guided.

1 Like

Is there a link for this?

Yeah. This is the one I use.

1 Like

Sweet I’ll give it a go