Meditation music play list ideas

I don’t generally meditate to music, preferring silence instead, but I’ve recently begun meditating to the Solfeggio frequencies that I remember someone mentioning in a post somewhere. YouTube has some good tracks if you want to give them a try. Just search for “Solfeggio frequencies.”

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I meditate in silence like darkest knight, but the links I have posted are good to meditate to.

2 Likes

Anything by Adagio music for meditation:

And if I’m need a pick-me-up
The Fatrat, Chosen, shared to me by @Zoclora

2 Likes

This

And um this is my main one (Monoman)

Also i was getting the vibe you might like this (nature one with Piano)

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made a thread for this.

Also if you would like to improve more your meditation come to the other thread and start logging in daily.
This way you can keep track of your meditations.
I was told that this thread has helped a few people on BALG to improve their meditation

5 Likes
4 Likes

“Goetia” by Peter Gundry
“Unspoken Tales” by Peter Gundry
" Architect of Obscurity" - Occult & Ritual Dark Ambient
“Whispers From the Entrails”
“Ancients” Dark Music by Morgan Nichol

These are just a few that I listen to during meditation and ritual. Look them up on YouTube, it may not be what you are looking for, given these pieces are more instrumental and lean towards (what some would consider) a classical vibe. I hope this helps.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Boy bands are so totally cool and filled with good vibes
:heart:

1 Like

This song is really cool.

This song sounds very soothing for me.

2 Likes

You want to research Monroe institute. They are the professionals on this area.

3 Likes

I don’t listen to music when I meditate, but I have found an interesting video using a “theta metronome” that is one of the few meditation videos I have found that actually seems to put me in a relaxed state. Designed by the now deceased author Stuart Wilde, it uses a metronome to induce the theta brainwave state. It works for me at a quiet volume. YMMV. Theta Metronome - Stuart Wilde Infinite Self Meditation - YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you everyone so so so much!

2 Likes

I use this lofi zelda instrumentals because it instantly throws me back into my 15 year old brain and makes my body want to move.

When I am outside meditating I use this because it makes me feel closer with nature and because just wow. Listen to it lol.

2 Likes

Thank you so Much! I should be feeling the back part of the fence up Tuesday so soon I will be able to do everything outside.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got a lot of planting and other work to complete mine. Its sucks in the winter to not be able to get up and go out back and meditate in just lose pj bottoms. Fuck you winter.

1 Like

I have lost of plans for this yard here. I am doing the flower beds and the grass needs to be re planted and I want I nice ritual area too since I am not putting a shed here now.

1 Like

I thought about the potential of doing an out door temple for ritual but my neighbors are far too nosey any time a fire is lit.

1 Like