Meditation, Mental Chatter, And A 7-Day Challenge - Who's In? ☼ September 2020 Round 2!

Day 6

Location - Living Room, sitting on couch, feet propped up
Timeslot - 6 minutes, Meditation from the video in the OP - “Simple Meditation to Inject Life with Magick”.
Environment - Quiet and still
Notes - Third time doing this meditation. I only had a few minutes after work to do my daily meditation before midnight. I got it in because of the shortness of this video. And yet, an excellent mediation!

2 Likes

Day 7

Location - Living Room, sitting on couch, feet on the floor
Timeslot - The plan was a 20 minute meditation, but it was completely derailed at 12 minutes.
Environment - Quiet at first, then chaotic with the puppy jumping, biting, begging for attention. Oh well, it is what it is.
Notes - Yesterday was actually Day 7, but I missed it, and didn’t meditate. So I did it first thing this morning. Discovered that evenings are much better for me. It was a very nice meditation for the first 12 minutes.

1 Like

Day 1

Timeslot - 20 min

Location - room, sitting in chair.

Environment - daytime, ANNOYING neighbors doing stuff.

Notes - don’t know why but sometimes feel as if there are random spirits talking sometimes. It’s weird or is this just me? Also feel like my ears ring crazy at times.

1 Like

Bump & a title edit. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

I’m thinking about joining in too I’m always so bad when I just say I’ma do this ona scedual unless I involve others or at least have witnesses. So we post after a week o everyday meditation the duration location position technique. Or do we post daily to show were doing it on schedule.

2 Likes

So not sure how many minutes it was watched the video at end of first post and meditated as he meditated,

Location slouching sideways in chair with lamp on Infront o me and people sleeping near me.

Notes I wrnbto the concept of the field he spoke of immediately once starting to meditate his words helped but when he spoke of being relaxed and I’d try to have my spirit sink into the chair I’d see myself as a puffy man unhappy no bones then I’d lose some o the rekaxarmtion I had u til I said still have bones I was melting instead of sinking,. When he mentioned senseing everything around you I felt alot o energy when I tried and then focused on Maria while she slept seeing her in my mind and just spoke Maria that’s nasty has a sense of I but no clue what my mind truelly witnessed that I didn’t consciously. When h mentioned opening your eyes and seeing the realm your in still because the sun was facing upon my face when I opened my eyes my eyes oils hurt slightly and the image remained but not able to over come the physical image. When he said now this realm fades away and your special place appears Instantly I seen myself as my astral image that I know and I was flying up then I to a waterfall that was everything around me just waterfalls I pictured being I. Place standing in mid air with the water beting down upon my face I thought I’d breath the water in and out and and felt more relaxed as I did this I noticed I was sinking closer to repture for n ability to feel and sense energy. Also the moment he said you would be able o come back here to the valley anytime ou tried referring to gamma synk I had a easy image to pull myself into it at that moment just seeing my hand brushing through the tall wheat dried out and wheat as far as I can see with minor hills everywhere. Or the most part having A. E doing the guided meditation silenced my inner though I just followed instructions but at on point in time I was like quite you I’m still enjoying what you previously told me to do. Mt mental imaging was bei playful like scan wise seeing lots of things besides the valley or the waterfalls but always in relationship to what he was instructing.

1 Like

I’m doing this again

4 Likes

Day 2

Timeslot - 2 min

Environment - daytime.

Notes - I think next time I’m not going to do 2 min, maybe just 20 min instead because I feel like I’m not at peace all the way…If that makes sense.

Edit - I went back to meditating this time I did 10 min

Environment - I sat on the floor this time in criss-cross position… I always wondered why in school we called it crisscross applesauce… I mean what’s so applesauce about it? Anyway.

Other notes - I just noticed sometimes I’ll tense up my muscle without me realizing while meditating.

1 Like

Decided to do the meditations listed on this website for the week, each day does a different chakra. If your interested in this meditation it’s advised that you have all chakras open there’s a link on the page that shows opening methods for each chakra takes a while to complete. This link is great cause it has a list of all the different words used for vibration aswell as it gives I fo regarding the chakras planatery and day, which when you put them together the best hours for all chakras to do these works is the same 6am 1pm 8pm.
The days best used for each chakra I’ll list incase your interested and it’ll save a bit of time.
Sunday-Solar Plex -Sun
Monday-Ajna 3rd eye -Moon
Tuesday-Sacral -Marz
Wednesday-Heart - Mercury
Thursday-Crown - Jupiter
Friday-Throat - Venus
Saturday-Base - Saturn
And just for a reference for a topic to meditate on for each Chakra I’ll list what blocks each chakra
Base-Fear. Sacral-Guilt. Solar-Shame
Heart-Grief. Throat-Lies. 3rd eye- Illusion
Crown Chakra- earthly attachments
Sorry if this is a resource instead o my meditation itself but I figured it was worth sharing.
Here’s the link Complete Chakra Meditation 666

3 Likes

Day 3

Timeslot - 20 min

Environment - daytime.

Notes - I tried to imagine a flickering white light by my 3rd eye to activate it But in the process of doing this I kept forgetting to imagine it lol😅 I forget a lot.

@Lady_Eva do you know if this method works when meditating?

1 Like

Day 4

Timeslot - 20 min

Environment - daytime.

Notes - My eyes kept flinching as they were closed

I will be starting this today, with the monthly 11 challenge to break shackles.

I need to clean out some of my energy, shower, eat decently, and will do the 20 minute meditation at 7 pm (MST). Then will post the results around 8 pm (MST). Meditation works best for me right before I start getting ready for bed.

I’m just not a morning person!

1 Like

I have just finished a 100 day without Interruption meditation as in everyday. I did about an average of 40 minutes.the first 5 days I would fall asleep after 10 minutes after 10 days I could do 30 minutes Without falling asleep. And then I just build up from their but it has meant a large change both mentally and physically!
So highly recommend and a great post @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

Day One:

Time: 15 minutes to break a certain seal in myself, 5 minute connection to someone/something

While I probably did not do this exactly perfect, it’s okay.

Place: On couch

Happened: Lost a little bit of focus when my cat jumped into my lap. Felt a surge of energy.

2 Likes

Only you can discover whether it works for you. :+1:

I don’t relate to the whole “third eye” concept (clairsensory abilities are not like opening a physical organ in my experience, and no-one talks about a third ear for clairaudience, nor duplicating all the other sensory organs, for other types of contact!) but I know it works great for others.

3 Likes

K. Thanks! I’ll try it a few more times I’ll let you know if it works.

I actually meditated again at night but this time to timer just as long as I can…I noticed my head felt weird, it was the same feeling when I was trying to sigil gaze.

2 Likes

Day 5

Timeslot - 30 min

Location - room, sitting criss cross

Environment - daytime (also FINALLY some peace and quiet, not a single peep from nobody.)

Notes - while meditating I got that same feeling again in my head last night but this time it felt like my brain was turrrninng?? I don’t know how to describe it but it felt slightly weirder than last time.

Also I for got to mention in Day 1 post that for whatever reason I cannot keep my straight, like for a few minutes I can but then I don’t even notice I’m slouching over I have to straighten my back up again only for it to happen again lol

@Lady_Eva does posture matter when meditating? Is it okay if your back is half way straight?