Measuring energy with EMF meters

There was an interesting thread posted a few days ago on the AstralProjecrion subreddit. An astral projector was able to communicate while APing, into the physical, by shooting energy beams into an EMF meter, then translating his results into Morse code.

The post has since been deleted, but was as follows:

"I think I may have discovered a way to transfer information from the astral to the physical!

This method is unfortunately fairly difficult and requires you to learn morse code. It also requires you to have a special machine (EMF reader) for capturing and recording these frequencies.

What I found could be very useful because it allows you to encode information in the physical during an astral projection. During the experience, I projected as normal and floated next to the EMF reader I setup before I fell asleep. I had the intent to pulse my energy at it in specific intervals that aligned with morse code. More specifically, whenever I pulsed energy, I would visualize energy shooting out of my body. The message I attempted to encode was Hello [MY NAME]. I definitely would’ve done something way more specific but its pretty difficult to remember longer messages but its probably something I should work on.

After I pulsed that message into the machine, I had the intent to go back to my body and got pulled back to my body. I woke up moments after and checked the machine.

Here is where things get interesting…

When I looked through the data, I found a couple spikes around the time I would’ve been in the astral projection. What’s crazy is that when I translated the spikes as morse code to english, it read as Hellk [MY NAME WITH 2 CHARACTERS WRONG]. The k should’ve been an o and my 8 character name was off by 2 characters. Because that reading was not fully accurate, I’m led to think its probably a coincidence and the machine could’ve picked up something random.

I just wanted to report this to you guys in case anyone tried anything similiar before. The results were definitely interesting but not anything fully conclusive."

EMF meters are often reported to be able to sense spirits, due to the energy signature of them. I thought if this sort of thing were true, then perhaps they could detect energy of an individuals body.

I tried contacting the redditor to ask what EMF meter they had used, but unfortunately there was no response. As a result, I was thinking about buying a bit of an expensive EMF meter (trifield TF2), and seeing if it could detect my own energy as I try to raise it.

Otherwise, I want to try to see if it could detect the energy from my servitors, as it would be a breakthrough in communication.

Has anyone ever tried such an experiment?

I think EMF meters are fine for ghost hunters that usually are not so interested in psychic development and more “horror” entertainment, but for a mage that is actively looking to develop their clairs this seems more like a good stop gap, like using pendulums, until you get that clairsentience/audience and empathy going stronger. I don’t know how many ghosts or entities know Morse code either. Spirit radios seem to do well getting interesting messages.