Max’s Crackhouse Expeditions

Awesome! Good for you Max. Keep kicking ass and taking names.
Psst ask Asmay to teach you to use Celestial energy. If you ask I can probably set things up, so you can get experience, commanding a group of people in training exercises.
Not to mention our parties are amazing lol.

1 Like

That sounds fun!

2 Likes

What’s that?

1 Like

I messaged you privately.

1 Like

So.

I got another potion.

A little girl told me

The potion would make you, “Take the stars”

I shrugged, drank it.

It wasn’t a shrugging matter. I felt it explode inside of me. Suddenly I was the window into the cosmos. I rose into the air and saw myself covered in it.

Does anyone remember that scrying vision I had? Of the girl who dipped herself in the stars?

I was that girl, then. And I don’t know what that means for me.

His says, “It means you can see through stars.”

I’m so confused.

1 Like

This is a very interesting thread. You are doing great.

2 Likes

It just happens, it’s energy, it doesn’t “mean” anything as in, “Oh yes you did this, such-and-such is next, then you’ll be able to open doors by breathing on them.”

It’s typical shamanic stuff, things appears as crystals, shards of light, chalices and vials of liquid, daggers, and other archetypal images… just keep going BUT like I said before and in PM, keep the focus on getting some material results.

Insights and woowoo are all well and good and the energy changes ARE important but the most important thing is command of this realm, our World.

You may not think it now but wait until someone you love is sick, you’ll be glad you have the power to wade into that, or someone dies at an old age and you get to keep in contact, or you need money or someting material in a hurry.

But it’s not like in a movie where things make sense and have a clear beginning, middle, and end.

Keep written notes though (not just posts here) because some of what happens will make sense later, maybe even years later.

7 Likes

again,
that what the organ was for initially.

But you needed to start going on the path,
for things to make sense and click.

If i had only “answered” you,
you would have fallen short on doing the exercise.

I recommend you repeat on the advice,
because it still applies here.

“direct it”.

Take a direction,
center your new organ for perception onto that thing,
and focus into it.

The clearer the image gets,
the better you manages to focus.

The focus allows you to access various layors,
of one and the same thing.

That,
again,
helps with understanding it’s integral structure,
which in turn,
allows to see weakness and strength,
illness and health.

And as such,
gives you an understanding to how to apply yourself,
to change it.

Oh and i agree with Lady Eva’s advice.

Healing,
is the best base knowledge,
because you can get money and baneful work done based from that aswell.

And,
healing is something that comes in handy in any kind of life at some point.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I have started by giving people readings and advice from their higher selves. I hope that counts!

In the near future, I’m getting big into money magick.

So, doing psychopomp work. Is it a method of activation?

1 Like

Did some more work, and instead of getting a gift this kid randomly led me into this weird “afterlife” more. I can already tell this place is re-using brain assets of mine, because things are represented symbolically a lot. I sit at a desk and meet a man who supposedly looks over psychopomp work for this afterlife, one that I have been seeing a lot (though others exist)

He thanks me (very kind man with a gentle voice.), and explains his name is Colonel (something that sounds like it starts with a Z). He shakes my hand, and at this point I’m trying to leave before I get another gift and feel bad, something he senses. I pull away my hand and… small vial with green fluid. I try not to bring it up.

“Sorry, this one’s important. No need to feel bad.”

He explains to me that it isn’t power it offers, well not raw power. It teaches one the ability to “renew a soul”. “You aren’t documented to have come here before, but we always like to greet new psychopomps and let them know we appreciate them doing what they’re doing.”

Okay, so Hist backs it up. “Yeah, you just need to drink it and immediately write all the info down.”

Colonel Z is okay with me sharing the info. “It’s your info, all that matters is you have it. From there, do what you will with it.”

Drinking potion…

Take a step in front of them, place your hand on their shoulder and whisper, “What is done is done, the future comes to pass. A cycle begins anew and you arise reborn.” What this does, essentially, is it reinvigorates a soul and removes blockages, allowing them to move on from the past and help get over trauma. You can add other things on for ritual-esque stuff, but this is all you need.

This was surprisingly invigorating to even write down. It’s completely safe to use on yourself and others, and it’s without the actual drawbacks of literally being reborn. It’s not quite the same as that.

Psychopomp counter: 7

4 Likes

Looks good, matches the types of information many others have had learning this niche work (so, not “unverified personal gnosis” by this point), so keep working. :+1:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva

Something really fucking weird just happened. A sunken middle aged balding man, I healed him. He had a lot of baggage, we took him to strange places to heal him, like train cars and gardens. Same stuff as usual, except he didn’t have any relatives when he went in. He sat me down it front of him and pulled out a golden chicken bone. He said it was a gift, it brings luck. Okay, weird but it’d be rude to deny it. Just as I was about to leave he said, “Waitwait. You’re not leaving without me.” I’m just like… What? That’s not right, you’re supposed to stay here. Right, Hist? He nods, a little flustered. He knew something was up. I look around the room again.

“No one is here for you?”

He just solemnly replies in a scratchy voice, “…Nope.”

I apologized, and I said I couldn’t take him with me. I asked for him to find other people to hang out with. He became increasingly distraught. He was upset. “What do you mean? Where are you going!? Where am I!? WHERE AM I!?” He started to get hysterical, rock around, cup his hands in his face and scream. He grew to the size of a giant, but I don’t know why.

Hist was screaming at me to kill him. I was so confused, his face was sticking to his hands like it was melting, he looked at me. Just got even worse.

I yelled for Colonel to show up, he has jurisdiction here. He ended up yelling the same thing, telling me to kill him. I did.

I have no fucking clue what I just experienced. Colonel Z tells me I did everything right, that “you can’t save everyone.” I don’t know what happened. The chicken bone disintegrated into gold dust in my hand.

True to it’s name, my journal continues to be full of crackhead lsd trips that actually happen.

1 Like

The second someone enters these places, regardless of their knowledge on the afterlife, they instantly know where the are and what to do next. It’s jarring, how they can swing so quickly.

2 Likes

I feel heavily disturbed.

1 Like

What you take through is kind of the personhood, the incarnated self which develops experiences over time. Usually this goes back through into the afterlife realms as-is, and has equally personal experiences there prior to reincarnating, this is how we have past-life memories etc.

This man, for whatever reason, was not able to do that, growing into giant-size and so on means he was pulling on all the power available to him to assert his will in this situation, and then he began to fragment, lose his core (asking where he is etc., and face melting, the face is often where the personality is stored), so you destroyed that personality.

I’ve seen stuff like this, you didn’t do anything wrong, you just seem to be getting a lot of very different experiences thrown at you to see how you cope, which, again, is relatively normal in core shamanism in order to get you to a point where you can feel confident with whatever’s thrown at you.

There’s a slim possibility he was a thought-form or servitor and not technically human, hence had no human ancestors etc., or was part of an oversoul which has already moved on from incarnating as human, but whatever he was, you did what was evidently necessary, leaving him wandering unhealed wasn’t any kind of existence and he may have been exerting a harmful effect on those around him, and in the areas where his energy was stored (that you mention visiting).

2 Likes

Like waking from a dream.

You’re handling these things pretty well, the same thing about you that pisses people off is also carrying you through here. :laughing:

Keep working. :wink:

4 Likes

I guess I am handling things pretty well. I think I would be able to no matter how lucid this all got, but I feel like the shallow lucidity (i.e me being aware on both physical and astral during projection) is helping things seem less… impactful. I don’t know about that, though.

I agree, but I can hardly remember what that is. That I handle this stuff well? That I carry myself quickly?

That’s what I thought but Hist said, “He’s human. It’s just that no one is left for him.”

I definitely agree. I even had a lady who was far pushed into insanity. She said I was the devil, and she tried to stab me at one point.

She was WAY better when all was said and done.

2 Likes

I’d call it pigheaded single-mindedness or something, but that’s probably not constructive to dwell upon. Most people who do psychopomp work by choice and natural leaning have a bit of a fuck-you attitude, and thick skins. :man_shrugging:

Play to your strengths. :smiley:

Life is like one kind of dream, but that stage where people are lost is far worse, and also influences all around them, so yeah, it’s necessary work, and not everyone takes to it.

2 Likes

To be honest, I am never trying to hold a “fuck you” attitude. My skin is as thick as I let it be, but if I don’t try, it’s not thick at all. Like I actually take most insults to heart and I can’t control it. Big weakness of mine. Even if I laugh it off it’s more like a thin tarp to hide that it bothered me. Very few times do I actually not give a fuck.

I mean, if what you say is true, then I’d probably just hold my own opinion and not even bother asking for yours. I have moods, but I always have an ideal. Whether I hit or miss it is Up to My Hormones™

I mean, I’m just glad it can be done. I can tolerate someone trying to stab me all day if I can literally avoid all damage, the knowledge that it’s not their fault is why I bother.

4 Likes