Masturbation With Lilith

I was wondering: is it possible to have a sexual experience with Lilith through masturbation?

Or let her take control?

Is it possible?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve done it.

2 Likes

Really!

How?

While you masturbate, focus on her Sigil?

Honestly, ahe seems to guide the experience dude. You don’t really know what you’re doing you just kind of… Go with it. Does she WANT to have sex with you or do you just want to have sex with her?

If she wants to have sex with you, just invite her to guide the experience and let go of control.

Otherwise, if the interest is one sided, she just might not wanna do it with you, or at least not at this point. I suppose you could just jack off to whatever you imagine. It wouldn’t be that different from what you want I don’t think and if it would then you will simply have to treat it just the same as you do with any other woman: woo her. How? Connect with her, find out what she is about and connect through your alignment with her values, if you care to. Otherwise, just align with your own if they differ and those aligned to it will align with you, including 3D women and including goddesses amd demonesses.

1 Like

I did a experiment :test_tube: . As i was doing my thing, i found the Sigil of Lilith. I charged it and continued. In about, it seemed,10 minutes it felt like a bust of electricity hit me. I felt her presence in the room. And then it’s like she took control of the process. It was me doing it, but She was controlling everything; i wasn’t. It was a intense, crazy experience.
Also, some of the pictures i was looking at started to transform in to demon faces, with tails; and long tongues.

It was intense.

3 Likes

I also, saw myself transforming into a demon. my eyes turned completely black, my legs looked reptilian. Wings appeared from my back; my face changed.

It was deep.

It all happened in a few seconds.

1 Like

Sweet! Glad you got what you wanted. Sounds crazy man haha
Hope you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

What you’re describing is a form of sexual alchemy. When you have sex with entities or deities a bit of their essence becomes part of your own soul which can result in a demonic transformation of your own soul. I’ve had it happen to me.

5 Likes

Fascinating!

Yeah, it felt like a transformation. When i looked in the mirror, i could see a sort of reptilian body, with fangs.

I’m going to continue the sessions with Lilith. See what it evolves into.

@Little_Lucifer with which entity?

Reallly? didn’t know that

1 Like

Lilith once in a while would pop into my household to check on me and my harem of spiritual lovers that are succubi, and other female spirits that serve under her. Anyway she would take control and have either sex, or oral sex with me time, to time either during the day, or at night.

1 Like

I’ve had sex with Lucifer and Lilith.

1 Like

What was it like?

Did you evoke Lilith?

I did, when i started to first work with her last year, since then i have her sigils and a picture that represent her hanging in a picture fame on the wall in my hallway

1 Like

Me too. I have a picture of her in my study.

1 Like

They’re both really fucking good obviously. Other than that, I won’t go into too much detail since it’s obviously a bit personal lol.

1 Like