Masturbation With Lilith

I understand. :blush:

1 Like

cool this what Lilith look like to me a fallen angel according to some myth, and stories about her, incullding many other names like the dark goddess. 8ae7fb9ba1ebcc7a19aab2119931e7b0

1 Like

I had another intense session with Lilith. This one was the most intense. She said she was going to continue transforming me into a demon.

2 Likes

The sessions were actually rituals. It’s like she is teaching me that sex can be use as a portal for ascension.

2 Likes

This is how i see her:

This is a beautiful depiction by
Asenath Mason. I love :heart: it!!!

Here’s Asenath Masons description of it:

“This portrait shows Lilith as a succubus, which is how she is described in myths and legends. She is holding a skull, showing that her mysteries are those of both life and death, and from her mouth drips the blood of her lovers and her enemies.“

I was also told by Lilith. That they ( maybe other female demons; i’m not entirely sure.) want to mix their DNA with ours. She guided me to a article on my computer :computer: on how demons can change your DNA :dna: . Then she guided my hands to type female demons into my computer . When the pictures of female demons appeared: She said this is us.

It was very interesting.

Link please.

1 Like

Do u think u can ask her what messages she for me? mine name is , my demonic soul name is Stanlia Darkness. cause i want to not only be transform into a succubus demon but also be reborn in my next life, as ones of children.

1 Like

It wasn’t the article it’s self she was getting me to focus on. But a section of the TITLE of the article. Sorry i should of explained this a bit more clearer. I do apologize.

This bit:

After she got me to focus on the title. She said we want to mix are DNA :dna: with yours.

( Here’s the article, anyway: MSN)

It was the title. Not the article it’s self. My apologies.

Sometimes after a ritual. It’s difficult to remember everything perfectly. Somethings come back to you a few days later, or you may realize you misinterpreted something. And it actually meant something else.

My apologies, again.

1 Like

No problem, I know what you mean.
Thinking, in order to give humans demonic DNA, it is most easily accomplished using someone already a human/demon hybrid - Asmodeus. As far as we know, that is. There may well be more hybrids that we do not know about. We are changed by demons spiritually, but it is possible that after a while this gets reflected unto our genome as a form of epigenetics - genes getting turned on/off depending on our current needs.

4 Likes

Actually, I assume our DNA exists in the ethereal as well and the can be demonized there, and then the changes trickle into our physical DNA.

The doctor in the article claims that demonic DNA is introduced into humans via medicines. I would not be surprised if that was true - vaccines.

6 Likes