Has anyone here started or finished this course. I recently started it, doing the exercises from watching the river and pendulum to breathing and chakra work. I’m currently stuck I’m waiting for my breakthrough moment but it hasn’t come. When doing the excercises to move my astral body. I can feel the separation of the membrane but don’t really have any breakthroughs. I sometimes have visions, by visions I mean closed eye visuals, but I was having those before I started the course. Sometimes when I don’t sleep I have closed eye visiuals almost like I’m dreaming but when I move my body the visuals stop. I watched the course up until I think video 7 where EA says you shouldn’t continue until you have your breakthrough moment. I dunno what I’m doing wrong I do the excercises everyday but still nothing. Does anyone have any advice for me? Also I’ve been having lots of lucid dreams like EA said I would.
Bumping because this is a GREAT course, and I’m ashamed t say O got it years ago and didn’t finish it.
But you’re inspired me to get off my ass and re-watch it and actually work it.
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. I combines his info with the seminar that’s full of troubleshooting tips by Michal Raduga (he calls it the Phase), that he put free on Youtube and I linked here…
It seems like, it’s a matter of being persistent, but also not focusing on getting out, but on where you want to go. So what Raduga does to get around that is have a handful of ways to get out, and rotate through them, as one can work where the one that worked last time might not.
Awesome. I would also add, keep a dream journal. The subconscious is realizing you are listening and that makes it talk more, and if you wrote iyt down you both forget less, and make recall easier and easier as you go. You can also start to spot patterns you’d miss otherwise.
I should get back to the course too…
I’m using the course, too. For me, essentially, the preliminary exercises used to help me immensely with reaching the rupture state, which is where separation is just me moving my energy body without feeling my physical. It used to take me around 15-20 mins using the prelims but over time it got shorter and shorter for me to the point where if I just get deep in my mind long enough (sometimes 5-10 minutes) I’ll reach a trance state, like a snap, and I’m able to easily feel my energy body completely and move out. I want to say that you should keep trying and give it time, but just because it worked for me doesn’t mean it will work for you and vice versa. Don’t rush to move your energy body. Wait for the ‘snap’, is what I’m saying, but I don’t really know how to describe said snap in words.
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I’m going to keep at it. Quick question. Should I watch the whole course and come back or wait till I have a breakthrough moment?
I don’t think it matters but there is no harm in watching ahead. Watching the whole course might even prime your mind to break your plateau.
Mastering Soul Travel course is the shit! At face value, one might suspect this course will teach a person to “soul travel/astral projection” but no, in fact, this awesome course will teach the practitioner to reach many, many different planes. Personally, this is my fav of all the Ea courses I have. Tip for OP: learn to enter deep trance states that will solve your problem as listed in your initial post.
I would say to the OP, @nero … As @DarkestKnight said, I don’t think it would be wrong to watch it for the material beyond the breakthrough moment. In fact, there might be tips and tricks you can strengthen and hone … Then when you do have the breakthrough moment you’ll be a little ahead. My two cents, I am interested in this course.
Thanks guys. I decided to watch the whole course finished it last week. There were some helpful pointers but still waiting for the breakthrough moment. But an interesting thing happened I had a lucid dream and saw EA. He was standing in two places at once and had a blue aura around his heads. I was floating off the ground and looking at EA. He didn’t say anything but was looking at me. I’m working on going deeper into trance. I do breath work until I sometimes see what looks like static in a dark room. I can still make out objects but there is like a layer of static. Flickering tiny dots of black and white. I do the exercises at night. I watched the Michael Raduga course and tried the exercises. When imagining rubbing my hands together I heard them but didn’t see anything. Also tried rolling out and felt a partial roll but haven’t actually made it out of body yet. Hopefully soon. I’ll keep trying.
That is what Ea defines as “static rain” signifying you are on that moment in TGS (theta gamma sync)
Currently reading that book and the book is referencing exercises that aren’t explained in it.
Just like “do the river exercise”