Mastering Kundalini & Energy Work and The Antichrist Training Manual

Has anyone read or reviewed Mastering Kundalini & Energy Work by Robert Bruce and The Antichrist Training Manual by Raymond Holder? Can they be used together? Does one complement the other? What’s the difference between the two? All thoughts and opinions are welcome.

1 Like

I do not have Robert Bruce’s material, but I do have and have read Raymond Holder’s book.

His book is more to do with nei gung, specifically a system called Mo Pai, that is said to be very dangerous to practice without a master of the system to watch over you, but supposedly gives many abilities as well as a form of invulnerability.

There is also other tales from the author of obscure things like talking paintings, formulas of alchemy, and what looks like his own paradigm at the end of the book. Even the preliminary training is very rigid and separates the men from the boys as they say.

To get more info on his training system just look up Mo Pai and another book called The Magus of Java: Teachings of an authentic taoist immortal.

Good magick to you \m/

4 Likes

I do not have Robert Bruce’s material, but I do have and have read Raymond Holder’s book.

His book is more to do with nei gung, specifically a system called Mo Pai, that is said to be very dangerous to practice without a master of the system to watch over you, but supposedly gives many abilities as well as a form of invulnerability.

There is also other tales from the author of obscure things like talking paintings, formulas of alchemy, and what looks like his own paradigm at the end of the book. Even the preliminary training is very rigid and separates the men from the boys as they say.

To get more info on his training system just look up Mo Pai and another book called The Magus of Java: Teachings of an authentic taoist immortal.

Good magick to you \m/[/quote]

Have attempted the training in this manual and if so how far did you get?

1 Like

I have not tried any techniques in the manual except some standing practice initially, due to the warnings given.

I have started this training now, and will update as I get results in this system.

1 Like

I’ve read some books and articles on Mo Pai. Fascinating stuff, esp in regards to levels of progression. 72 levels I believe. There is something to this number, as it appears in a lot of seemingly unrelated areas…or are they. Food for thought.

2 Likes

You mean like the 72 Goetia daemons, the 72 names of god, and the 72,000 nadis said to be in the human body for instance? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d love to hear the updates as well! I’m thinking about making this my path.

1 Like

Great to hear. Yes please keep me updated and good luck.

1 Like

There is a facebook group called The Arcanum Library that I just joined the other day. It has a ton of files on mo-pai/qi-gong and the metaphysical. I have been piecing thru their files working on this.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

I read the Antichrist Training Manual and I have to say that unless you have done a lot of other reading it is really nothing more than a major dumbing down and simplification of other works and a bit dangerous too because it doesn’t give you the understanding and comprehension of the other works that it summarizes. It serves a good purpose of giving points to organize the knowledge you may already have but without that base knowledge it is kind of iffy in my opinion.

If you want to get the most out of it I recommend you at least read Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality by Lu K’uan Yu and some practical works on QiGong meditations and healing lots can be found for free in that regard and have some experience with them. Books along those lines will really clear things up and make it useful. The Magus of Java is also something to check it out but I haven’t read that one myself yet.
I am sure if you search hard enough you can find them quite quickly.

I have gotten all my basic abilities enhanced decently by following those books and combining their methods so they are really worth checking out.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll start researching them.

Is there a way one can get description of all the 72 levels. I could only find 3 level’s description.

I don’t have it, but It’s possible that one of the files in the facebook group has it. It’s a huge file base, and I haven’t sifted thru all of it yet. They did have some posts recently concerning a book that has it, but it needs to be translated into English at this time.

2 Likes

What’s the name of this file on Facebook I’d like to research it.

It was a recent post made by someone in the group. I don’t know if they put it in their files tho. Are you in the facebook group that I posted about above? Just look in their files or just look in their posts. They have a search bar for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet. But I’ll definitely look into it. Thanks again.

From my understanding, the other 69 levels are supposed to be kept under lock and key?