Massively cursed looking for help

One more thing, I feel the original cursor to have some sort of connection to my soul allowing him to drain evergy to make himself more powerful. Will this same stuff still help?

Look into Hel(a) … Hecate… Aosoth … Astarte
Or if you work better with male energy
Azrael Bune Euronymous Samael

Soul magic is not fun to do to yourself… I would find an entity you feel bond to help honestly

2 Likes

How would I come about doing so?

King Belial or Azazel or king Bael
They can end this curse

3 Likes

@VICJAY Please complete your introduction by answering the questions I asked.

1 Like

I did was there anything I missed?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight means the follow up question

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #1209 by DarkestKnight

We are trying to understand you to best help

1 Like

If I’m going to go with dark entities why not go straight to Lucifer? He’s above all those right?

2 Likes

Yes! If you know Lucifer and your friendly speaking terms then of course see what he says!

3 Likes

You missed quite a bit of necessary information, such as what you actually practice, what you have experience in, etc. so please answer the questions I asked in the intro thread to complete it.

2 Likes

Ok just did another lmk if this is ok thanks!

How do you actually know you’ve been cursed?

If you are only “beginning to practice Enochian magic,” and that is the extent of your magical experience, then how could you tell?

2 Likes

Because I have nightmares each night, am completely drained of energy and there are attempts to control my thoughts especially self mutilation which I’d never do. I’m just not the same ever since I met that Indian guy.

Plus my soul has been summoned out of my body by several witch’s and black wizards.

It’s the reason I’m starting. I’ve wasted years in agonizing pain and tremors which a local healer fixed but I’m still not me

1 Like

it takes a while to come out of that. Its only recently that I fully recovered from a curse placed on me when I was 18

You may want to cut cords with those people

Do you perform these rituals for other people?

Do you happen to perform these types of rituals or know anyone that does?

Yes this is what you should do and I certainly wouldn’t consider him in the category of dark entities.

1 Like

No I don’t

This won’t fix it. But is an affordable item that will give you protection as you learn more

https://jsgarrett.com/products/asaruludu-s-perfect-protections-programmable-pendants/bullet-proof-asaruludu-s-perfect-protection-programmable-pendant-50148496

1 Like