Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welocme @Cid66

Roughly how long is that?

What do you practice besides Modern Magick?

Do you have experience in any other systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Well, to answer the first question I start in the 1990s, I’ve done candle magic and some chaos magick.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’ve got into practical magick very recently, but ive been compelled by it while i was still a child.
Mainly blocked by JCI mainstream religions I finally took the leap and started working with angels, but I’m still very curious about different kinds of magick.

I still have many unanswered questions about LHP and shadow work, I hope to find answers here as I don’t know anyone IRL to even talk about magick…

3 Likes

Welcome @Lindlind

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m Jason. I’m fairly new to magick and know a bit of Enochian.
I’m struggling with several curses on me and would like to increase magick experience so that I can see the astral plane without dmt and manipulate somethings, maybe learn to speak in tounges.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @VICJAY

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? This doesn’t tell us anything.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

What do you mean by you “know a bit of Enochian?”

2 Likes

Hi there,

My magick name is Mori3l
I’m beginning to practice Enochian magic.
I suffer from several curses and am trying to get free from them.
I prefer the light but am partial to the dark
My ambition is to use magick to better my life so I can once again life as I was before being oppressed…
When I have kids I want to pass on the knowledge so they’ll be safe.

1 Like

Is this the extent of your experience? How long have you been pracitcing?

2 Likes

Hello,
@Lady_Eva please could you reactivate my account.
Dustofdiamond

Thank you

1 Like

You’ll have to tell us what your username was.

But with that tag I’m thinking about outright calling you by your name. I can survive that.

…and is not fun if you do it while I’m trying to act all funny, woman.

2 Likes

Don’t you dare :rofl:

1 Like

Done. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

For few months now. I bought many books from GoM, mainly Damon Brand, I’m starting to explore the golden dawn system through Damien Echols’s book. Then I’ll compare both methods ! Looking to get into tarot too.

You practice Angel magick aswell ?

2 Likes

I do. yes. I go back and forth with both angels and demons.

I’m Lon. I’ve been dabbling in magic and the metaphysical on and off for the last 11 years. I feel now I must get more serious for myself and society. I use to do a lot of of meditation and ascended master teachings and did some dragon magic then I started doing yoga in 2013. During this time I didn’t do any real forms of magic I just sat on my horse and did yoga. I did a lot of meditation around this time though from 2013 to 2015. I then actually tried to get good at magic in 2017, I wasn’t very good. Sometimes I would have some some miracles. I then starting learning where the implants in my soul were I’m still working to clear them out. I did a few rituals on here with instructors even however I didn’t do very good. I was scared and confused. I realized the fear came from situations that already existed my soul there was a bunch of debris that I still had to clear out. Eventually I found the problems I’m still working on clear the debris and the people who are causing the problems. I feel become a living god is a great platform to associate with people who are interested in doing this too. The last 3 years I haven’t really been doing much magic or meditation and I have been sloppy if I have been trying. I now realize the importance of discipline when doing magic and if you want to be successful. Everyone has different paths to their enlightenment, health, happiness and success. I want to continue to get better at dragon magic, touch on demonic and angelic magic some and other forms of magic such as Norse, Hindu and Buddhist magic. I’ve traveled some parts of the world and seen some pretty cool things through magic.

My ambition is to make the world a better place through magic and make myself a better and stronger person through it as well. My struggles I feel are to find where the underlying issues lay on my chakra seals and to continue to get rid of them. This mean that sometimes I can’t go back to certain things I use to like to watch and do as they have construed much negatively in the past. So I must also figure out how to keep getting stronger if I want to go back and do these thing too

3 Likes

hello from Astoria my name is Michael, I am a beginner who is starting out with simple runes and bayleaf spells, i have been practicing for about 2 years but I haven’t fully found my magic name yet, sorry :pensive:.

I’m interested in the power of the runes and when I’m nore experienced in magick I going to start to use voodoo and necromancy and alchemy. I guess my magic path started with my facisnation with the paranormal shows documentaries and the cryptic creatures, I believe that very cryptic that lead me to magic was the famous werewolf

you know the Van Helsing werewolf is by far the most accurate to the real werewolves in all of pop culture.

Right now I’m focusing on meditation to help strengthen my magick as well as trying to get my drivers learning permit, and I’m making slow but good process. I’m thinking of practicing voodoo and Nordic magic some day

My goal in magick is to create a style in magick that can be soo powerful and effective in the physical plane, that you can fight like a Jedi or Sith, or like the surprisingly accurate wizard Gandalf the Grey

1 Like

Hello, my name is Amoris, and I’m mainly interested in Demonology, Necromancy and love magick! I’ve started practicing a few months ago, so I still have a lot to learn. I’m currently struggling with developing my psychic senses.
Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Welcome @Amoris

What are you practicing?

Are you learning a specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Yes I practice Hoodoo. Also it’s kind of a family tradition to practice Santería, so I definetly got some influences from there too.

2 Likes