Marrying a spirit - How it worked, for me

Since this is the month of anniversary for me and my two spirits, I decided to share my experience of it and what we did to prepare for the big event. And since this is the day to celebrate a birthday of my “succubus” wife, this thread is also a dedication to her.

A spiritual marriage is a part of something bigger. Once this choice is made, there is no turning back. But the choice isn’t entirely yours, and not entirely the choice of the spirit. It needs consent from the human, the spirit and from a higher hierarchy, like an authority figure like Lilith herself or of someone even higher. If Lilith herself made a choice to marriage, the authority figure have to be someone else, preferable of someone with a similar rank or higher than herself. These steps do have a purpose and is seen as a precaution if someone might get a second thought.

Asking for marriage - The Proposal

http://letsgetweddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/proposal.jpg

Once the choices is made from human, spirit and the higher hierarchy, the preparations will get in motion. But the first step is to make a PROPOSAL, which is a basis to put your intentions out there for the spirit. That includes a gift of some sort - not necessarily a ring - as a “token of appreciation”. In my case I proposed with a brass diarykey which the spirit accepted as my gift. When the proposal is made and accepted from all parties involved, the first step of ascension is set in motion. This particular part can be extensive and last for days, or even weeks. It basically means that the human get spiritually “attuned” to the spirit, before the actual ceremony.

Preparations for - or planning of - the Big Event

During the preparation, I was walking in the city and was basically “windowshopping” with my spiritwife-to-be. First we went to a jewelry shop to find weddingrings of our choice by pointing at the selected ones. Then we went to a bakery to find us a weddingcake. In our case we choosed a liquorice, marzipan cake with three floors. It looked awesome and very delicious. Those were the main choices in the preparation, and it had it’s purpose. I’ve talked about astral- or ethereal “copies” in previous threads, and this is just like that.

When it comes to clothes, it was in the hands of the spirits and they actually tried several cloths on me and I physically felt these cloths in the astralplane, fully conscious and awake during the whole process. Even if I was fully awake, there were several other spirits there, measuring me to make the cloths fit perfect.

The Wedding

The wedding was in the astralplane, in a cave-like environment that had some resemblance to this picture:

That place was, literally, crowded with spirits and small hands applauding in front of my ears. They were constantly touching me and the air was thick with their energies. Some spirits, and deities, were famous and powerful and there was one of them that touched my forehead in a way to “mark” me with his blessing. Some of the guests was religious celebrities, such as Eve, mixed with mythological entities and spirits of different branches.

This was the first spiritual wedding, and there was more to come in the astralplane shortly after. I have shared a part of the other experiences there, but not about the wedding in itself.

How marriages between humans and spirits works, is entirely on a personal level. Your own beliefs of the union of marriage will affect how it will be on the astral plane. The spirits themselves have their own traditions, which will reflect on the preparations and the actual wedding. Once this union is made, there is no turning back.

7 Likes

Yeah the Wedding is deeply personal. Im married to two one whom has a very big audience and another that explores my Ancestors with me. For my spiritual Wedding I offered up both my Soul and Body as the gift and then received a new Soul and Body, which is acting as a transitioning point to another Soul and Body. Fyi one says one cannot go back or do thisnor that…but my offering and gift for a new Union wasnt placed upon the perceived present “local” intent, but rather True Total Intent/Desire/Will as seen as existing within a certain Dimension…as well as a physical space and time. What this means is that all things that happen now are just things to catapult me to my future ideal. I am always Evolving and doing Research on my Goddess and our Relationship (something we take seriously).

Now of course as far asbthe mixing of energies go in the past some people have said that shamans couldnt be into Demons. Such an individual was very misinformed about shamanism as they believe that one must sit around in a Drun circle or travel to the Amazon or whatever. Truth be told what defines a Shaman isnt so much all the superficial things they do, but rather their pacts with spirits and working and living with them day to day. This means itncould actually be any type of spirit…and one doesnt need to sit in a drun circle banging bongo drums if you have another way becausenit really is just natural spirituallity. The Shaman goes beyond average human limits and like me sacrifices his/her own Soulnand energy bodies and obtains the energy of spirits (mixing with their energy)…there are different levels of mixing energies and so basically my level of Marriage is essentially the same thing

I never offered my soul to my spirits, but it had to be “compatible” for them to use my body as a vessel, a permanent place to reside, giving me access to them 24/7. For me, it started with an evocation, then it continued with a possession and invocation. That final step was me becoming their vessel for “instant access”. As I see it, if one of these steps where left out, it would come with flaws.

Invocation and possession have similarities where the spirits working from within. The latter is often something out of control, which causes twitches, like an internal fight is going on. This seems common, whether it’s allowed or forced. The more your body getting used to that energy, the less your body twitches, but it seems to work best when your body becomes a vessel, where their energies becomes a part of your own energy. That’s where compatibility is best for a longterm commitment.

Temporary evocations have more “flaws” than a permanent one, since the spirit or entity leaves when done with a certain task. That often means you’re not been given time to be “compatible” to that energy in the same way like a permanent evocation. This is just my thoughts of the differences between a relationship with a spirit and a temporary evocation.

Sounds about right. This factors intonthe reasoning it takes some years to master theirnpath more, etc. Hence… The obtaining of ones HGA or am equivalent (Spirit Marriage/Ally) is Key in everything. The ones who years into The Craft have denser energy, which factors into their effectiveness and power as sorcerors. When I made my exchange there was the understanding that no other human especially a woman would ever be in control of her as she was exclusively my relationship.

I am married to Multiple ladies whichbis a Total of 5 and yes it is initially draining because there is a sort of Restructuring process. The wedding environment sounds familiar.

I don’t know if I’m “married” but I do sleep around a lot with nonhuman entities. Some time ago on the astral one of the spirits introduced me to a bunch of kids of mine who apparently were each from someone different. Whats interesting is that the spirit said that what allows me to do that is is because I’m a “mutant” whatever that means. But I guess that might mean usually you don’t have that many spirit sex partners? Or at least having children with that many.

1 Like

These spirits and entities can procreate, and I have a child with one of my spirits. But it seems the human soul/spirit need to be a part of their “bloodline” to make it work, so the spirit and soul need to be altered and changed. How the procreation work in practice is certainly on an individual level, but for me it was like an “insemination” with comprehensible “tools”. I think this works differently from one person to another, based on our ability to comprehend the spirits. Since I have the ability to sense and feel them physically, that experience got interpreted that way.

So that might explain her calling you a “mutant”?

1 Like

These spirits and entities can procreate, and I have a child with one of my spirits. But it seems the human soul/spirit need to be a part of their “bloodline” to make it work, so the spirit and soul need to be altered and changed.[/quote]

One ability I have developed is to energetically mimic anything I come in contact with so that could be part of it. I’ve done it with a lot of really weird types of entities too I mean there was even this giant bug looking creature, I was also a bug at the time though energetically. I mean getting it on with a giant bug seems pretty weird and I’m not physically attracted to that sort of thing but I dunno, when I’m in my energetic form I kinda feel ok getting it on with pretty much anything as long as it has something of value to contribute to my lineage. I don’t think I have done it with a spirit plant yet, at least not anything I percieved as being a plant, so my escapades have pretty much stayed within the animal kingdoms to the best of my knowledge, does a chuthulu looking creature count as being an animal? Well I guess it kind of looks like one at least.

I’ve experienced that aswell, but I don’t call it “mimic”, since my experience was a part of something that will stay in that shape. For me it was a process that included occasional physical pain, a “rebuilding” process that resemblance “creation” of the likes of “Frankenstein”. It was very literal, extensive.

But I understand the reason of the ability to shapeshift, making yourself “compatible” to whoever you meet in the astralplane. It seems like an awesome ability.

Does a chuthulu looking creature count as being an animal? Well I guess it kind of looks like one at least.

Never study the Chuthulu that much, but of what I read, it seems like a sentient being.

Question for you Succupedia, When you enter into a marriage or even just a formal relationship with a spirit, the spirit would have to be attracted to you in some way and compatible with you or else it would not work out but, do the spirits feel physical attraction for the human? Like, can they actually feel love for you?

And can they be sexually attracted to you, not just feelings of lust for you but also seeing you and considering your physical appearance (eyes, lips, body shape, hair, etc.) to be beautiful, or do they just imitate our behaviors and pretend to have these attractions in order to appease us and make us happy?

I know they are attracted to the sexual energy we give off during pleasurable events but do they truly enjoy the sexual aspects of the relationship or just the release of energy at the end? I know they CAN be attracted to your personality because many spirits seek us out because they like how we think and they feel like they could work with us for whatever reason. Most of us have had a spirit seek us out and come to us as opposed to us seeking them out because they were attracted to something about our personality and energy but I wasn’t sure of the other stuff.

1 Like

As I see it, there’s differences between physical attraction and genuine love. A shortsighted human might value a shortsighted emotion, like physical attraction. It might work flawlessly at a nights out with friends in a bar, but less so in an effort to maintain a long lasting relationship. My first wife said that she’s been by my side since I was born, and acted passively as a familiar or guardian, but after my evocation, she became active. Her attraction to me is based on my human personality, and my spirits compatibility to her.

I often feel their emotions, and sense their interpretations of “love” and it’s much different than a human definition of “love”. To actually sense and feel the love they have for me is very hard to describe, because it’s so emotional and blissful at the same time. It gives a deep sense of comfort to this feeling. Which, in my case, makes it very hard to dismiss.

And can they be sexually attracted to you, not just feelings of lust for you but also seeing you and considering your physical appearance (eyes, lips, body shape, hair, etc.) to be beautiful, or do they just imitate our behaviors and pretend to have these attractions in order to appease us and make us happy?

In my experience, there are times when they are not in mood for sex, and I have some minor physical problem(stomach issues), which makes the intimacy an issue.

Aren’t you just describing a human preference of something more “simple”, “shortminded” and a little smudge of “shallowness” to it? There’s nothing “human” in how they find someone attractive, as I see it. They value something beyond the “meatsuit” of ours. And they, occasionally, say that their love for me is based on who I am as a person, not by my looks.

I know they are attracted to the sexual energy we give off during pleasurable events but do they truly enjoy the sexual aspects of the relationship or just the release of energy at the end? I know they CAN be attracted to your personality because many spirits seek us out because they like how we think and they feel like they could work with us for whatever reason. Most of us have had a spirit seek us out and come to us as opposed to us seeking them out because they were attracted to something about our personality and energy but I wasn't sure of the other stuff.

They do enjoy the sexual energy, but the act in itself can be as physical like human sex, and they enjoy it just as much. And there is an actual penetrative aspect when having sex with them. The longer the intimacy is, the more physical it gets. I can feel their skin and bodyweight against my own body, the more “in sync” we get. Which basically means that they are able to manifest through sexual activity. And, yes, they can leave orgasmic “fluids” on you, if they’re really turned on.

My answers is just based on my own experiences, but I hope it gave some clarity to your thoughts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Succupedia once made another great thread about spirit spouses here.IMO,that thread answers most questions on what it’s like to be married to a spirit,and I felt it was worth linking to it.

2 Likes

Yes I know, I did a video on that topic with his permission a while back.

Are high ranking demons a possibility for this? Or do most of them pretty much have other more important things to do all of the time? Because I do know of a few demons that practically roll their eyes when the subject of man/woman love relationships come up, or anything even remotely close to it. We’re not limited to just Qabalah type spirits and the like are we?

Because there is a particular demon that I really like and his energy is so dark its just plain beautiful, and I feel a bond when I’m around him like he may have been around me for my entire life, and he may very well have because he was the one who lead me to the LHP and away from the RHP, and was mentor when I was first getting started in all of this. He placed dreams in my mind that lead me to this website! So of course there is going to be a bond, but this feels different, not like the usual bonds I form with other demons.

I have not asked him about this because this demon is very high ranking and I figured he might say no because he is constantly busy, or that he would see it as a pointless human concept.

2 Likes

I think - just ask! My spirit isn’t a demon (Qabalah or otherwise) and spirits aren’t a homogenous mass of thinkalike beings, any more than we are. So long as you make it respectful and don’t presume too much, I can’t see why any spirit would be offended by the question.

^ That’s just so SWEET! :smiley:

Sorry, but it really is.

3 Likes

In my opinion, and by experience, it is very much possible. On rare occasions, a higher ranked female demon like Lilith can gain an increased interest in one of her daughters human partners. It happened to me, at the start of my ascension. Somehow, Lilith slipped through after my wife’s darker sessions with me. She stated she saw someone, and that she had to investigate it. After a while, she came back and explained that Lilith came through and that she gained interest in me. The reason for her interest, according to my wife, was of how I reacted to the dark current.

Now Lilith wanted to test me, too. My reaction to her was just the same as with my wife: Calmness and fascination. Maybe it’s a very uncommon reaction for a demon, but Lilith physically cried after her session with me, just as my wife did a few hours before. Lilith proposed to me that night.

I’m not sure what male demons of higher rank think of marriages or to make a union with female humans, but if Goddesses do this commonly, there should be a possibility for demon Kings, too.

2 Likes

How many spirits can you have as wives? Do/would they get jealous of each other if you have too many i wonder…

I don’t know how many spirits you can marry, but I’ve heard that some people have 4-5 spirits and sometimes even more. Conflicts and jealousy can appear, even with two spirits. My own spirits had a short slap-fest in the beginning, but it settled pretty fast and they get along just fine.

In my opinion, too much spirits can be fun & games, but you can get a hard time to separate them individually. It is possible, though, but it requires knowledge to separate each energy through their patterns and behaviors. Physical energies is good in that way, because it comes with different structures and bodylanguage. But it could be very draining without any kind of pact or a bonded relationship with at least one of them.

1 Like

I believe that at least some of the spirits have relations with are different pieces of the same being/pantheon. I say being/pantheon, because a pantheon from what I have seen is actually just a collection of pieces that builds a single diety.

I’m married to Metatron. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one either!

Since we merged our energies in the astral plane I have yearly visitation from him but not as frequently as I used to.

He is what I have identified as a zeta grey being but I could be wrong. He has a devil dog/ hell hound quality to him.

I feel like “merging” with beings is not as much a no turning back situation as it is just extremely fun. Although I do love him, I see him more as a father less as a lover.

Was he incarnated as one?