Asmodeus proposal

thats what i mean thats pretty cool

That wasn’t a possession! He just pushed a thought into his head! Is a forced possession the person will either struggle to give up control or will not remember the fact

2 Likes

yes that’s true

1 Like

i see oh i was going to tell you another girl just got married a few days or a week ago to king paimon she wrote about it on here

3 Likes

i wonder what she asked for lol

i myself was looking into it since he through that random comment out to me

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/spiritual-marriage/48453?u=bunny4cam
i found the one that was posted by the girl

1 Like

i’ve been summoning Lilith for a incubus for at least 2 years and Samael showed up once but i never got one.
someone from the site told me that maybe i belonged to an entity that was blocking the “meeting” but who… that’s the question

they one that just proposed to u

3 Likes

maybe… before accepting the proposal i’ll call Lilith tonight to see if that connects
and i’ll right down a proper pact regarding the wedding

1 Like

its a good idea its your life you know i see really big changes if you take this

1 Like

That’s very romantic.

Get him to fuck over the life of that twin flame of yours so that by your next incarnation he’ll be humbled and more mature.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you are so right! but i won’t- i have to let go lol

While spirit marriage are not monogamous, Asmodeus has been known to get attached to people.

If you’re not comfortable with accepting his proposal, just tell him no. He’ll understand and back off. But the offer is still there if you ever reconsider.

3 Likes

he showed me a part of what i am asking this afternoon- pretty surprising actually , so that means that he is about to deliver what i want.
now i am considering the fact of the wedding because he could have asked 6 years ago , but i also understand that since this week i had a huge shift in my practice, so maybe he was waiting for me to shift my focus

7 Likes

i told you he is waiting for you very patiently

2 Likes

Done deal :wink:

1 Like

:thinking: did you get what you wanted?

1 Like

well i wrote the pact yesterday night with no big ceremony, he was next to me while i was writing, i kept telling him what was ok, and what was not, that we could revise the pact anytime. i signed with my blood. and maybe 5/10 min after signing, my whole body started to tingle, i slept very well the whole night, waking up fresh, and his energy still there, feeling very good.his energy is very different from before writing the pact i must say.

my body is still “vibrating” so i think that what i 'asked for is already on it’s way, it’s something for a lifetime that i asked for so i’ll tell you in a few days because i should already “get” what i asked for.

6 Likes

hope you do get it soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes