Marriage

So i found out i been married to a demon for manyy years about 3 days ago. Any guy i was talked to before doesn’t talk to me or have messaged me saying they are cutting me off. Out of no where,has this happened with anybody else? Is it because they are territorial or jealous? Can anybody give me more info.

2 Likes

Who’s territorial and jealous? The guy you talked with or the demon you’re married to?

1 Like

The demon

1 Like

It happened to me all my life. Some stopped talking to me, some lost their minds, one ended the relationship suddenly just before moving in with me, one commited suicide. I found out too “someone” is jealous af.
Or maybe I’m just a really terrible person.

3 Likes

Yeah i had a friend who had pacts and friendships with entities and told me i show stay away from dating any guys. That they will suffer if i date them and slowly i have people not message me anymore and people messaging me saying they are cutting me off out of no where.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that you are a powerful being too. You can be in a relationship with a demon and still be in a relationship with a human (and make clear that they musn’t be hurt). There are pros and cons to everything, but you can decide what to do.

5 Likes

If I were in that position id file for astral divorce.

7 Likes

Everyone talks about spiritual marriage but nobody ever talks about spiritual divorce, what’s going on here?

6 Likes

Don’t you need to get there consent to ?

I’m married to a human and our relationship is mostly good. I have a guardian who really cares for me as well. It works out pretty well, plus my guardian has been around the block so they are the last ones to judge lol.

5 Likes

satan

7 Likes

That depends on the nature of the relationship. If you’re getting the shit kicked out of you by your spouse. Are you truly concerned with making sure they are ok with separating?

1 Like

I have a guardian demon who I first became aware of when I was about 12, I didnt realise who he was till very recently, but thats another story. We have been intimate and also he has been there to comfort me etc looking back now the only person I think who hasnt had any negative blowback is my present husband and he is someone who loves me completely and its a good love if you know what I mean he is the best man I know. So going along those lines its maybe possible that your demon feels that those relationships werent best for you, and rather than being jealous they could have been looking out for you and making sure you get someone deserving of you rather than someone who doesnt, maybe it is protective measures rather than jealousy.

4 Likes

Every man I ever been in a longterm relationship with has developed serious mental issues when being fine before. Psychosis, delusion disorder etc. I posted about it when joining this forum. Idk if it’s that I’m causing it or it’s like how cats “predict” death because they smell the chemical changes in the body and I somehow sense it. Don’t have any answers yet. Don’t think I’m married to a demon though. :thinking:

8 Likes

I am in a relationship with a demon uh I mean, with a wonderful and not at all nerve straining nugget of a man for quite a time now, so I have no experience with dudes getting tossed in the trash can since I picked up this path. But I noticed that some rather unpleasant people stay out of my way since I began commiting my workings to/with a spirit. I guess some spirits just like to keep our life clean, one way or another :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sorry, but this doesn’t make sense. You cannot be married to a spirit without your consent, and if you are just finding out about it, then you obviously did not consent.

Past life bonds to spirits don’t matter, because every incarnation is different and has the power of choice, so I find this very questionable.

5 Likes

I was married to a yoga teacher though, which is basically the same thing.

2 Likes

Hm, while what you’re saying is true, I decided not to question the original poster this time. Cause their experience with the guy cutting them off is bothering them, and I can feel it, cause I’ve experienced that myself, like I said before. And it really can be connected to being with a spirit.
What the relationship really is like, that is up to them to discover I think…One thing after another.

4 Likes

I didn’t say it couldn’t of been a spirit. I also didn’t say it could just be their bad taste in men. What I did say was it is highly unlikely that they are married to this supposed spirit because marriage to a spirit requires consent and if they just found out about it 3 days ago, then it is not a spiritual marriage and they could just banish this spirit that is dogging them.

4 Likes

I noticed that as well, toxic people seem to be leaving my life, some I didnt even realize were toxic at first. I’m also meeting a lot of the right people right now as well. Overall I feel more balanced.

3 Likes