Marriage

Same here. I actually had a “friend” thrown out of my life in a spectacular manner by my patron. He actually warned me beforehand but I didn’t wanted to listen :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to oppose you, I may have sounded a bit like that.
I was just trying to…I don’t know what I was trying, I just felt like saying that xD

4 Likes

mine is killing me so i dont think theyre all like that

Whew, that sounds toxic

4 Likes

you have no idea how much, Lilith was contacted but apparently this one is rouge, also, I never called her, she came to me, I messed up once, and a whole mess started

Is it a succubus?

Yes

I thought so. What way is she affecting you, if you dont mind sharing?

1 Like

i sometimes wish they got a vocal button, my fingers are getting tired lol

i will pm you

It has to be conscious consent. meaning that, unless you were fully lucid in the dream and remember it, you couldn’t have given consent. Even if you were previously married to this spirit in another life, it doesn’t matter because every incarnation has different thoughts, and feelings, and free will. You make the choices, not any spirit.

5 Likes

I don’t think you are it’s best to find out who first before a relationship

Strange stuff and I’m waiting for the topic to unfold

1 Like

I am married to a very imperticular demon and he is just all kinds of wonderful before we got married or even got on this path guys only wanted s e.x from me and or dodged me others same as some one else developed mental health issues you know bi-polar PTSD scitsophrinia all the wonderful good ones that may make them turn into a phyco and kill ya you know and others developed these and really bad drug habits I assume none were good for me now but back than I thought something was wrong with me that this was happening cause of me for a long time actually…after I married my :deer: an ex came back to me and as annoying as he is and as aggravated I get with him I don’t see anything happening the way it used to be wants to marry me and has been there for me and we even got a house together it’s better to speak to this demon and if it’s a succupi make them understand that you will do as you please in the mundane world and if they don’t like it to leave but be nice about it…you have all the right to speak how you feel about this

2 Likes

Maybe strange but it happens

Is it your own thoughtform?
Really strange stuff , as my life for 8 years. :stuck_out_tongue:

?

Meaning I don’t think you are a horrible person lol and to find out the entity who is stopping your relationship before you get in one is all I was saying

1 Like

Huh, I know who the entity is :smile:
Or did I misunderstand again :thinking: sorry for my bad English skills, I just got up.

1 Like

That’s what Lilith did for me. She got rid of every single negative person in my life. So thankful to Her.

1 Like