Marriage in black magic?

She speaks the truth to all who would listen…

Even the simplest of wedding binding spells have the potential to require unbelievable amounts of Magick to undo. Black or White.

Moreover, the spell compounds from the moment it is created, with each second you remain within the scope of the binding. Days, weeks, months, years and decades of energy pour into the formula of intent and typically create a tsunami of mathmagically stored up synergy that cannot be dismissed passively.

Divorce was like an atomic bomb in my life. I had seen films of it happen to others of course, but the blast felt first hand? Unholy Fuck. The mind is too small to wrap itself around the subject, much less the causational waves set into motion.

And the fact of the matter is you can be totally committed and true to your partner in life, willing to cooperate, acting with consideration and moderation, with clean hands - and yet are never in control of the chaos that we know as the “free will” of your mate.

Yes, marriage as a binding spell is a beautiful harmonious romance at its best… But the other side has a much darker face as a deadly pistol to your head dance.

And you… can’t stop… His or her trigger happy finger.

My humble advice to approachable minds on the LHP? Love as deeply as you can, for as long as you can. Do no bindings that rely on the whims or mental stability of another.

1 Like

[quote=“RL, post:21, topic:8539”]Even the simplest of wedding binding spells have the potential to require unbelievable amounts of Magick to undo. Black or White.

Moreover, the spell compounds from the moment it is created, with each second you remain within the scope of the binding. Days, weeks, months, years and decades of energy pour into the formula of intent and typically create a tsunami of mathmagically stored up synergy that cannot be dismissed passively.[/quote]

THIS!

1 Like

This is EXACTLY what I needed to read!

1 Like