Marquis Amon and vinegar jar to break relationship/friendship **Update**

I used this vinegar jar to break relationship/friendship and bring chaos to a group of people. Two of them are brothers, two of them have a love affair, and all of them are friends( there are 7 people in the group). Ingredients : chili pepper( I took it from a plant I bought at the market, I ran into that plant “by chance”), vinegar, a glass jar, ground black pepper, a black candle, pics and names people you want to break up, petition written on a piece of paper, and help from Marquis Amon and a little Amon’s sigil to put inside the jar lid.

Write petition on a piece of paper, call Amon ( I use modified Goetia Pathworking method), write names on pics, and add them, one by one to the glass jar, while you’re adding them to the jar think of your desire, take the chili pepper visualize it filling with anger ( I took mine from a plant, so before cutting it I ask the plant to help me, and I told the plant what I want to use the chili pepper for, so if you can do it, it will add more power), add the chili pepper to the jar, add black pepper and the vinegar ( don’t fill the jar completely), paste the little sigil in the jar lid, put the lid on the jar, ask Amon to help you, read the petition out loud and burn it, put the black candle on the lid jar, fill the candle with anger, fill it with darkness, and say something like " As this candle burns down, all of you ( say names) will fall into darkness, chaos will break your bonds, your world will turn sour and all you will be separated". Let the black candle to burn down. Keep the jar in a dark, fresh place.
For the next 9 nights, Call Amon to assist you, and shake the jar every night, with anger and hate. Always keep the jar in a dark , fresh place.

After 15 days, they all started fighting. The biggest fight was between the two brothers and the woman that one of the brothers has a love affair with.

Thanks to Amon.

16 Likes

Thank you! I was looking for something exactly like this! I was thinking of using glasyla labolas since he has helped me before.

2 Likes

I would call Amon, perhaps Glasya Labolas could bring accidents and injuries to people in jar.

2 Likes

I’m looking for the strongest breakup spell to break up a couple, would this work for long distance ? Also how close were those people before you did the spell? Sometimes I think people were going to break up anyway, what if they are really close ?

Also does it matter if I don’t have pics can I just use names and bdays? Do you also have a more elaborate explanation on how to do a petition for Amon because I have no idea what you meant. I also don’t have a black candle I wonder if this can be done without a candle?

1 Like

They are far away, they are in another country.

I used pictures because I don’t really know them, I “knew” them by pictures and stories ( you know someone told me a lot about them).

Just write on a piece of paper what you want , for example , I wrote something like " I want (names) break their friendship, please bring chaos to their lives, that they don’t want to be close to each other, separate all of them, thanks "

I think it is supposed to work without this candle, you can try it.

1 Like

What I mean is how close were they to each other, like were they already fighting or in a bad relationship already? Or they were really enamored and close with each other?

“Write petition on a piece of paper, call Amon ( I use modified Goetia Pathworking method)” I was wondering specifically about this. What is the actual method to call amon?

1 Like

It was a group of 9 people if I am not wrong, two of them are brothers, and one this brother has a love affair with one woman of this group, and all of them are/were friends.

I made a post explaining how I perform an invocation, Goetia Pathworking modified method or the way I perform an invocation Ritual - #3 by Ahmose

Thanks I’ll check it out. If these people were abroad and you don’t know them though how did you know your spell worked and seen results ?

Also are there no negative consequences for me for doing this ? It’s supposed to be used for anyone, couple, groups of people for whatever situation? I keep hearing mixed reviews about that

1 Like

I used to think that, the consequences, but being a wiccan (not hurting anyone) then I realize you can’t live expecting a fantasy life just because you didn’t hurt anyone. In my personal opinion, Karma is like a self-imposed bond ( this is a big deal,not for this post, so this is just a little piece of my opinion)

After more than 2 months, the two of them who had a love affair have broken up their relationship, the woman has left the house two days ago. These two people were the main target of the jar. Thanks to Marquis Amon.

5 Likes

How to call Amon during the ritual?

I called it using Goethia Pathworking method, well a modified method Goetia Pathworking modified method or the way I perform an invocation Ritual - #4 by Ahmose . You can do it simple , just use the sigil.

1 Like