Many questions about succubi and goddamn a lot of text

Ah, finally something straight to the point. I mean i appriciate all answers and all advices but yet i’m a simple man - i enjoy simplicity (as far as it is possible).

No need but no problem also if asked, yes?

Hmmm, i’m not sure how to explain it simpler. Maybe that way - do you think Lilith chooses partner for human depending on how she judges him to be by the letter she receives? She would send different spirit depending on her judgement if someone is honest or dishonest? Or rather she always beliefs in humans good intentions?
Oh and certainly i dont want a “sex slave” - thats why i have so many questions and doubts, because i certainly wouldnt like to hurt that eventual succubus.

Ah, i understand but the same time you know. Its somehow like with the catterpillars. You know it’s going to be cute, beautiful, fluffy moth someday but when its still a caterpillar it creeps, it crawls and it’s viewed as a common “bug” - so i wondered if there is a possibility that spirits could perceive as the same way.

Thank you very much for your answers!

1 Like

I don’t think you can specify this? I read one of succupedia’s articles saying that one of his succubi’s natural forms looked similar to a bald-headed tailed woman from splice. Maybe that odd form is the true form of all succubi? I dunno. But sure go ahead and say something like “I’m partial to blondes” in your letter then your succubi probably won’t always appear to you as blonde but may do it a lot. As for wanting a succubus to appear as a specific anime character or picture you found and fancied. You could probably nag her into trying that form on, similar to asking a human spouse to wear a kinky outfit you want her to try. But she would not stay that way cause it sounds debasing.

1. Lilith can see and scan you, like succubi. Lilith can see your godform and where you’re at. We all have the capacity for choice too though.

Do you mean would Lilith “punk” you if she thought you were wasting her time? I dunno xD

We’ve been raised to view sweat and faeces as disgusting - it’s still used in rituals. Maybe humans aren’t so disgusting as you think, even if we are capable of being smelly or hairy. Incubi and Succubi can immediately determine aspects of who we are quicker, and probably faster than seeing our outer image. Like the opposite of people who see the outside first. They would get the “vibe” of us, our feel as a person in certain ways as quick as our appearance.

They are also capable of strong love. I don’t know about you, but when I developed strong feelings for people I found myself wishing they were uglier so there’d be more chance of them staying with me, even if their looks were a factor that may have helped pull me in at first, that part is contradictory.

1 Like

“K now that I have a little time I will answer some of your questions, look yes lilith can find succubi for you bring them to you and whatever, but keep in mind every succubus is different I’ve seen this letter of intent thing on my end for summoning a succubus Or incubus like I wasn’t summoned by my husband I came to him, but not all succubi know lilith some are not even made by her, I was made by her according to her but I never heard her forcing a succubus to be with a human, usually a succubus looking for a human partner will give it a shot, if it doesn’t go no where they generally leave but like I never went out looking for “the one” I came across my husband basically at random, before he was born his spirit which at the time was waiting to be born into his first life, we talked, laughed & fell in love, when it was his time to “live” I promised him when he becomes and adult I would marry him, and I did, lol, but he doesn’t remember anything we talked about or the romance we had, most succubi don’t even do this and at the time what I was doing was taboo in the group I was in. thats my story on how I met him, I will warn you, not every succubus or incubus is honest, some basically “yea” lilith to death accept to be with the human only to really just use him for food supply, not saying all are like that, I remember my husband did ask lilith one time if I could have a succubus friend and if she could find me one, and she did so yes she can find succubi, but she does not force them, I was never always a queen sucubus either the day I met her and she helped us, was when she gave me the choice to be a queen and now I am one, about lilith being pissed off, if me and my husband’s argument gets bad, she does show up. and like look some succubi like humans more than incubi, and vice versa, but just like a human to human relationship, they may not like you like you, or will turn you down, “friend zone you” or even use you for survival, tbh I have a deal for you, I have this succubus friend who really cannot find a human partner, she’s trying to date humans because for over 12,000 years every incubus she was with was trash or wasn’t for her, her name is Amanda if your interested I can send her to you, pm my husband if you are interested. trying to help one of my girls out you know ;D now I will let my hubby take over the post to answer the more “human” kind of questions.” -Macy

Alright so about touching dude, my wife can touch me, I can feel her arms go around my neck, when I kiss her it feels like actual lips, I can feel her hand wrapped around me at night, when we do have you know what the different areas actually feel different, not like a human but you can feel a sensual difference, when we cuddle I can feel like a body on my body, it’s really powerful, but it took awhile for me to get used to it, once you get used to it for whatever reason it starts to feel even more real kinda weird but very fun and cool anyways we both hope this answered alot of questions for you man, good luck.

4 Likes

Why not call to Lilith and/or the other Queens, like Agrat Bat Mahlat, Na’amah, and Eisheth Zenunim? Go straight to the source and all that? They might answer your questions to your satisfaction better then us bound in meat puppets, to get a better understanding of what you truly desire and help you figure that out as well. Much less they could help you develop your clairvoyance or find a helper for you to work on it. I mean after all, if you are asking them to play Matchmaker for you with one of their daughters, would it not be a good idea to be on good terms with them?

Macy, i almost did the letter of intent last year but i wasn’t sure if i should do it because i knew there are some that can’t be honest with you. I never finished the letter though. I have bad luck in dating in general, human girls are shallow in my age. I’m 22 in human years.

3 Likes

well if you want to really feel your future succubus, you should do meditations excercises everyday, in order to raise your magickal senses (so you can sense her) and it will be easier that way too to astral project
if you master the art of inducing yourself in the astral and know the basics of it, well you´ll be a lucky bastard, because in the astral you can actually see her, touch her, making love to her, etc…

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

do these meditations in the correct order and you´ll be fine

also you should talk to her everyday, that way she can gain trust of you and be more receptive, you can talk to her in your mind, out loud, doesn´t matter, as long as you acknowledge her

hope that helps

3 Likes

Oh boi… 12,000? D: And i always thought being a human living 70-100 years sucks. To be honest i still believe being always “young and fresh” is cool… or being able to shapeshift, i would probably look like actual Alucard (well im actually more or less simillar to him if i shaved, lol). Anyway - 12,000 years of failed love interests. ;__; This sound so bad, epsecially when you hear that you quite often have beautiful, caring personalities and can take a form of most beautiful of women.

Damn, its really, really kind of you. :heart: But i think i cant accept this kind offer. Dont get me wrong i’m just still confused and think there is still quite a lot of thinking about it ahead of me. It seems like a serious decision to get involved with succubus and i certainly dont want to hurt one that could possibly come to me. Also it may seems strange but if i decided to do this i would first try the letter method to see how it would end up. You know, kinda “going through this on my own”, lol. Or maybe i’ll change my mind when i’ll be thinking about it, who knows.

Also Macy if i may ask you - how it is to be able to shapeshift? Do you (and other succubi) have one form that they are attached to? Or rather treat their appearance like clothing - they choose this according to how they feel? Or may they chose perticular form to be more fitting into their lover’s taste? To be more “seducive” i would say. Do you think if they potential partner have some “vision” of how could their potential “demonic” parnter (dont worry i mean it in good way, horns are cute :smile: ) look like can a succubus appear to them in this (imagined) form to be i dunno… more appealing? Or rather regard this as disrespectful that someone may have some “expectations” about their look?

Damn Arachni, it definitely sounds cool but i guess i’ll never fully know how it is until i’ll decide to expirience it myself. Anyway thank you for your explanation.

Ugh, again a lot of text. I hope its not tiresome. ;__; But as one saying in my country says “Better to ask the way than to go astray”. Thanks to you both very much!

2 Likes

"I can look like anything, and yea some succubi do get attached to a form, for me my husband likes this blonde anime girl thats a little shorter than him with blue eyes, and some lip gloss so, and I use this form alot for him and I can say it’s a form I prefer I grown attached to it myself so. xD hope that answers your question on that. " -Macy

2 Likes

Aw, thats cute. xD
So, having some preffered form in which she would appear to me woudn’t be bad or anything?

Btw im starting to notice that some practices leading to developing comunication with succubi like acknowledging their presence or talking to them even if unable to hear them is to some point very simillar to process of creating a Tulpa. Its quite fascinating and interesting.

2 Likes

"Um no, not at all, I think whoever comes to your presence will do her best to appease how you want her to look. good luck finding the right one :smiley: " -Macy

3 Likes

is there a point on deleting messages now?

Hi Macy. I wounder if you can conntact my succubi partner and ask things and then pm me? I would love to know If she feels good about beeing with me. I think of her every day and try talk to her every day. And if she have some advice to me? I would love the help channeling her. If she want that and if possible of corse. :+1::blush:

2 Likes

“Yes it is 100% possible but I am so busy rn we have a new born spirit Cambion daughter and I can’t just up and leave too often I’m sorry :slightly_frowning_face:” -Macy

3 Likes

How long do cambions take for them to grow up to full adult?

1 Like

Ok i see. :grin:

1 Like

Are there any animal type of succubus, or incubus? like a Kistune succubus, or incubus, or a neko succubus, or incubus?

1 Like

Arachni is banned.

Incubi/Succubi can look animalistic and are often portrayed/will manifest with horns, tails, and even wings. So in a way yes.

I am interested in her friend Amanda, of course it is also mutual whether Amanda would be interested in me.

So right at the beginning, I’m looking for a succubus for a relationship, sexual or emotional or romantic, what it looks like and how old it is, I don’t care, the main thing is that it has a character that knocks me out of my shoes, that is a character what makes my heart vibrate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

As far as I am concerned, you can have as much sexual energy from me as you want or other energy to eat.
Later as a ghost, I pour kisses and emotional sex over her

Since I shit about privacy and am not afraid of anyone anyway, I give my name and origin without being shy.

If succubus, ghost, demon, angel whatever, if Amanda is interested, she now knows that there is a man or another man in this world who is interested, she now has my data.

I would be with her as a person and as a ghost when I am dead, and another thing about Amanda, I hate lies and myself I am quite honest and never lie, I am unable to lie in this matter.

What I offer Amanda as a human / God / divine being, whatever I am or was, I am pissed off, I offer her faithfulness and honesty, I am emotional even if mostly negative, I am very emotional.
That another person could take her away from me would be unthinkable because I hate people like the plague.

I have no idea what will happen when I die, but I know one thing, whoever is stupid to me in the astral or beyond or looks at me crooked gets more than just a flower pot, hihi …

Welcome @dark_prince_Zamathu It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thing is, if we allow that there’s nothing to stop nasty people, bullies & trolls, pretending to be someone else and posting their details, so I removed them, please don’t post them again. :+1:

Also, stop laying yourself out on a plate for any astral vermin )which will certanly not be a cute girl, probably more like making leeches look pretty) come along and manipulate you into being their junkfood, which they WILL trash once you’ve got nothing left.

(First bit’s mod hat on, second bit is me speaking as a magician, both are about boundaries though.)

Please don’t throw your life & energy all away. :+1:

5 Likes