Manipulating parents thoughts

My parents are usually try to controle my actions and pay attention to everything in my life and that’s make me really upset.my mom has even told me to avoid going out with girls(she saw me with my gf but didn’t knew her😂).so which demon could help in this case?

1 Like

I have heard that King Paimon is good at manipulating the thoughts of others.

5 Likes

The one as your avatar…but really we just answered this type of thread a few days ago. You can search for many related to manipulation.

2 Likes

Man, what is with all the threads from teenagers wanting to conjure demons to manipulate their parents? :stuck_out_tongue:

We get one at least once a week. Might be time to grow up and move out instead of trying to get your way magically. Parents are responsible for you so usually their behavior is in your best interest.

If you want freedom, get a job and your own place.

10 Likes

The one in your avatar obviously, Ironically the answer is in you already you already know man

1 Like

Oh hell no don’t let anyone put you in this shaming tactics mind state if they are ashamed of something he did and not trusting him that isn’t any of their business he will learn his life lessons on his own they can’t force him and punish him for individual mistakes maybe it’s time for his parents letting their man growing up and taking responsibility on his own, Never apologize for who you’re accept that shit and move on with your life they can’t project their insecurities on him, He’ll nah I disagree hardly

2 Likes

Right theres no freedom like your own. Maybe if your familys cool but not if you got to scamble their brains everyday.

2 Likes

Hell nah wtf did you just say oh my demon i cant stop laughing its chill dude. OP summon up whoever you want baby. Plenty of demons that would love to chat tonight and make you apart of their world :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: have fun

Duke Dantalion or King Paimon . King Belial also can sway the minds of those with power over you .

2 Likes

Not everyone can move out. Not everyone has the best situation. It’s not our business as to why or what they should do. They know what needs to be done.

2 Likes

Do a search on this forum, you will learn how to make your life better over all. Dig and learn.

4 Likes

You’re right but the OP asked for advice and I offered some. Demons aren’t always needed.

1 Like

I would agree in this case, deamons are not parlor tricks but again OP can make the mistake.

1 Like

Yehey. That’s why I want to work with him.

Correct

aslo the duke dantalion can help

1 Like

@DarkestKnight whilst I agree with you
a lot, sometimes overprotective parents are not good either. With all respect. My dad thinks still I am10 years old though I am almost 40 too soon. And that’s annoying.
Sometimes well meaning parents and well meaning close relatives might be the
most negative ones blocking your way to success. I say this from personal experience and with great respect towards parents who might read my comment.

3 Likes

Maybe you don’t get it dude.
Our social ideologies here are way too fucked up comparing them with other american or european ideologies.So it is easy for you to give a comment about it.
Btw,I belong to a rich family here in Morocco,so financial problems aren’t that hard

Exactly. People on here draw their conclusions way too fast on here sometimes.

1 Like

I think it’s a new ground. People are remembering their past and seeing this as immature kindergarten playground antics spilling onto this forum when, I thought, underage were not allowed here.

I think if OP gave us a little more than the standard “parents won’t let me do stuffs” post they would get better answers. They don’t have to, I understand, but they will get responses like this. Did OP mention where they are located? That would help with “negative” responses as well.

Lately underage are coming on here and not wanting to give details but wanting magical help, that can pose issues for this forum.

2 Likes