Manifesting Earning Amount Of Money In Less Time ⌚

I have been wanting to post this here, I have searched the forum to look for something similar.

:stopwatch: Ready? Lets Go!
This is divided into 3 Sections:

Section 1: Identifying Blockages

Over time we develop money bloackages and most times we are not conscious about this. These blockages hinder us from earning more money, every so often prevents positive results from our money magick rituals and limits its manifestation through intersecting events.

Here are some statements to help you identify blockages:

• People who are wealthy are lucky.
  • Making money is really hard to do.
  • I don’t know how to invest.
  • Money is not important.
  • Money is the root of all evil.
  • I can only make money working for someone else.
  • People who are wealthy are greedy.
  • If I have money that means someone else won’t have money.
  • Wealthy people are selfish.
  • Having a lot of money will make me less spiritual.
  • I think Universe will give me the money if I deserve it.

For the above statements, rate on a scale of 1 to 10. The lowest number, 1, indicates that you completely disagree with the statement. The highest number, 10, indicates that you completely agree with the statement. Do this for all the statements.

After doing the above, now let look at the second section.

Section 2: Removing Limiting Beliefs

There are several ways to remove limiting beliefs. The one I will share is a technique that is so easy to execute.

:hammer_and_pick:Technique: Acknowledging that you have a limiting belief, replacing it with the belief you desire.
An example: “I do not know how to invest”. You replace it by saying to yourself; saying it Loud in your mind or saying out Loud.

The rephrase statement will be in this kind of form:
" How did I know How to Invest? ".
Remember to use a strong voice or any tone of voice that relates to you as authority.

:bomb: Note: Do this to any of the statement that you can relate to. You can do this with any belief, it does not have to relate to Money. :+1:
Be actively searching for limiting beliefs in your mind and use the above technique to replace it with your desired belief.

Time for some money manifestation. Exciting! :raised_hands:

Section 3: Manifestation Of 5 Dollar ( any of your countries currency)

Now that we are done with all the fundamentals, let us manifest some cool cash! :slight_smile:
We are going to be manifesting from an unknown source a 5 dollar bill. ( I chose 5 Dollar To Bypass any mental blockage you might have that will stop you to getting the money).
An unknown source will be from everything but your family, friends, relations. Must be out of your control.

Here goes:

• Sit or lie down. Make sure your arms and legs are not crossed, and
    relax as deeply as possible.
    :bomb: You can do your normal breathing exercise and cloud relaxation, but any type of relaxation works as long as you are relaxed.

• Think of a clear image of what you want. Build it as intensely as
    possible. Here, think about the 5 dollar bill, its color, smells, tastes (it is not advisable to taste money but it could help), sounds ( when folded etc). Take your time over this stage because the clearer the image is, the
    more likely you are to get it to manifest.

• Next, you have to stimulate your desire for the 5 dollar bill. Set your whole focus on it: at this moment all you want is the 5 dollar bill.

• Visualize yourself as clearly as possible getting the 5 dollar bill. Visualize a scene with you owning the money and then another with
    you owning the money in the past, as if you already possessed it.

:bomb: Note: Set your mind to owning the money within a stipulated time. A month is usually enough to manifest 5 Dollars if you are just starting this.

You can use this method to manifest any amount of money you want, it is just limited to you. This is very sufficient in its own, no need of entities.
However, you can feel you favorite money Spirits spraying you with lots of currencies.

That is All!

20 Likes

Nice !

2 Likes

I discovered a blockage of my own last night during a dream. Dave Grohl from the band Foo Fighters wanted to build a hot tub and a pool at my place as a gift. With tears in my eyes I thanked him but quickly said “No it’s too much. I can’t accept this.” He genuinely wanted to give me these things because he wanted to but I felt I didn’t deserve these awesome gifts.

I used to have a bad habit of saying “No thanks” as a jerk reaction to anything offered to me. Still working on that but getting better. I’ll take some time now to think about the questions at hand before answering yes or no.

Went back to sleep and when I woke up again part of the chorus of the song “Pretender” by the Foo Fighters was playing in my head in a loop. The only words I could make out were “Never Surrender.” Repeating over and over again.

So…where’s my pool and hot tub Dave? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes