What are the main differences between working with Bune and Mammon?

I’m considering working with Mammon and Bune but … :confounded: Idk? Maybe I’ll just work with Mammon only … I’ll have to think about it.

Can you hear spirit(s)?
If so, call them up and ask them about your intentions and your concerns.

From their reply you will be able to see if they could work together on your intentions or not, and also understand the changes that might be required of you.

1 Like

I can hear spirits and I’ve been seeing Bune out of the corner of my eye. I’ve just been so depressed lately that their messages bypass my concious mind :disappointed:

Okay!
Then take out time to take care of yourself.
Get you energy level to the point you will not feel depressed.

Call Bime and ask about these concerns that you are having. Then hear her reply.

From there you could develop a lasting relationship if that is what you want. You will surely get the direction needed in this current you are in now.

2 Likes

It’s not my energy! It’s my finances and my lagging manifestations that is bothering me. If I can get that together then I’d be less depressed. My energy is fine. I’ve been able to manifest things like better skin , larger eyes , better eyebrows but when I try to manifest things like money , luck etc etc it lags and usually fails.

1 Like

You can read this as a start. Try to follow through. It works!

1 Like

The issue with this is if I visualize whilst in a depressed state it’ll cause my visualizations to be interrupted. Not only that but I have to feel as though I already have the money and being depressed is causing me to be extremely “realistic”

Can I simply take a dollar out of my wallet and meditate on it? Why does it take a MONTH to do this?

Just my 2 cents here:

It sounds like your biggest obstacle is letting your dejectedness get the better of you (trust me I understand).

Despite that, you need to be able to at least work around it somehow, ideally through an established discipline.

I find, that as long as I use my normal anchors (bell to begin for instance) that even though it may take a little longer, you can still get in the zone.

Then again, some days you just ain’t got the mojo. Don’t beat yourself up about it. Let it go.

Surely there’s a part of the day you’re not too down that would be ideal for working on your goal?

I kinda feel like you only touched the surface with Bune, and you admittedly quit the job you got to freelance.

And now you wanna “shop around” for a better option or something.

That’s just my impression anyway.

On YouTube, the channel “Satan and sun’s” has a video about Mammon.

Watch this:

https://youtu.be/csom7YmpdzY

Dude what do you mean. They are two different spirits you perform the evocation by the book.
Meditation
LBRP
Middle pillar
Invoking ritual of the pentagram
Bornless invokation
Summon the Spirit, greet him by his title and name
Give him the charge. Tell him what your going to offer in return once the task is complete.
License to depart
LBRP finish
Easy as pie, just remember you’re dealing With foreign royalty so mind your manners big time.

2 Likes

???

Mammon realigns whole structures to match the practitioner’s destiny. Long term workings.

Bune fulfills requests of the practitioner and bringing quick help. Short term workings.

5 Likes

I haven’t worked with Mammon yet but what I can say, from my own experiences, is that Bime is good for :

• great when you need a large amount of money in a hurry

• great if you want to build wealth and financial security over the months, years

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with Bune much.

Mammon on the other hand really specializes in Massive life changes. Think total intervention. At least in my experience and from the practitioners I’ve talked to who work with him. In my experience, He will make you sweat, He will have you work a lot to achieve your goals. Mammon is no joke, but he’s not without compassion. He will reward you in incredible and unexpected ways…But, you will be in for an wild ride. I would recommend analyzing what you’re willing to push through before really working with him. I’m still working with him regularly and it takes commitment but it’s so worth it. He builds empires.

4 Likes

Dude that’s profoundly awesome!

It is. I can’t praise Mammon enough. He helped my Brother (blood, not masonic) to create a non profit. But I was forced waaaay out of my comfort zone in the process.

2 Likes

Sounds Goetic then lol, it can really be a frightening and mind-blowing experience.:tophat::gloves:

1 Like

I’m just so happy to meet another brother here.

1 Like

Prince Orobas gave me the whole life makeover. He’s awesome. I wasn’t aware about mammon but you’ve piqued my interest with talk of building empires…

1 Like

I’ve never worked with Prince Orobas. I’m also not sure what the rules are about mentioning other sites. So if this breaks rules, please delete and forgive me. But Akelta from Satan and Suns has a ton of articles on Mammon, all in her blog. Apparently he’s been with her since she was a little girl. She’s one of many who encouraged me to work with him. But she did give the disclaimer that his intervention is severe.

2 Likes

I’ve heard good things about akelta.i always intuitively knew that Mommon was a very powerful spirit.hes mentioned in the bible when jesus says something to the effect of “one cannot serve both my father and mammon both”. Very interesting, I sensed he was big but I didn’t realize empires big. This seems like a spirit to be treated with great respect and care.

1 Like