Manifestation of fire?

Well, that is “regular” pyrokinesis…

…to say it this way sounds silly but: i just want to make it appear.
~The control over it would be my own task.

2 Likes

Just high level pyrokinesis is my guess. Perhaps try talking to someone associated with fire? Apollo, Agni, etc.?

1 Like

Keep me updated on what you find this is interesting.

I guess there is no way around…
~this dependence on a entity feels just wrong, but i guess i have to bite my way through that stuff.

Om Ram Agni Namaha

Did you see my post about pyrokinesis?

Someone gave a meditation that you may want to see

1 Like

I don’t think asking an entity every time you want to do magick is right either. Perhaps invoking Agni like @KingOfHearts616 said and asking him to teach you would be better.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I meant… Didn’t mean to get him to do it every time…

Sorry @Drachir, I’m out of it

1 Like

You guys don’t have to tell me if you are “in” or not.
~i would notice that anyway.

Its like people telling a fat boy that his ass is jiggling

• this doesn’t help the fatboy with loosing weight at all.

Sorry, i don’t mean to say that guys are usually bullying people,
i just say ~in a weird way, which i already regret, that you don’t have to tell me if you are in or not.

1 Like

Oh, no, you misinterpret my meaning. I mean my head isn’t all here at the moment, hence my shitty answers

1 Like

There is no shame in asking for help when it is needed. Thats what the Enitity is there for to Teach and Guide.

3 Likes

Oh but there is plenty of room for it!
~Being not able to do things on your own, this disgusts me, and makes up a great deal of my frustration.

This shame could/should lead to a sooner success.

Jeez man don’t beat yourself up. Every body starts somewhere. Reading a book is the same thing as “asking for help”. If i go to lucifer and say “hey man can i have like… all the knowledge in the universe please… k thanks.” That won’t go well and that’s extremely lazy… But if I instead say “Hello Lucifer thank you for coming. Please take this offering as a sign of gratitude. Will you help me in my magickal ventures? When I meditate will you reinforce it so my ascension is stronger?” See the difference man? So go ahead, evoke Agni give him an offering and ask if he can help you. Not hand you everything but assist you, lead you down the right path :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i dug around the manipulation and manifestation of the elements forever when i started out, ironically my brain has a relatively easy time breaking down viable methods but the application always seems to be another story.

For example with manifesting fire my brain sees it as a step down process just like with manifesting change through ritual. The easiest way i can describe it you would need to accumulate the energy of fire in the higher planes and lower the vibration to the point where it can manifest here. the hard part seems to be creating the circumstances needed for it to manifest in a sustained form in the physical.

Part of why manipulating an already existing flame or igniting one is usually easier, pesky physics get in the way.

Buuuuut as a result of these failed attempts at physical elemental manipulation I have learned to raise massive amounts of elemental energy in ritual over the years.

4 Likes

Can you sum up the key techniques when it comes to raising massive amounts of elemental energy :slight_smile:? Or perhaps a separate post would be cool :wink:

1 Like

^^^

1 Like

Its not so much a matter of technique or ritual as how much you apply it. Same as with building speed or strength in the phsyical body.

You can use which ever methods work for evoking/invoking energy then its a matter of practice and experimentation.Last few years I was using the Lbrp/lirp and the hexagram rituals until recently.

At one time I put a Demonically Psychotic amount of effort into pulling this off. As a result i learned how to gather massive amounts of energy into a single area or point. Which does have many practical effects on this plane just not the effect i was after :laughing: At the time i was doing this it usually fucked with the mental and emotional states of EVERYONE in my immediate area.

One of my favorite things over the last decade is to feast on lightning storms :yum: also traffic magic saves my ass almost on the daily :expressionless:

3 Likes

If your not a fan of that ritual a simple method I used to use is to visualize a pillar surrounding you that only allows the energies you are working with to pass through and gather around you, link to the energy with relevant symbols and see it floodinging into the pillar until you reach your limit.

After your done ground the energies into the earth and deconstruct the pillar. This exercise as simple as it sounds gets you used to gathering, moving, grounding and later mixing energies. Granted that last one can be like making high yield explosives from scratch but it works.

Anything you need energy raised to charge candles, sigils, talismins ect can be done with this.

Edit. As an sidenote i forgot to mention while working with energies in this or similar manner it helps develop the senses needed to interact with it as a byproduct of the work. No real need to focus on developing any one sense. It can be a bit distracting trying to distinguish on type/layer of energy from another outside of ritual at times.

Try researching exo and endothermic process. Also being able to cast out energy alone isnt enough. Put study into combustion, organic redox, oxidizing agent before you consider trying to cast out fire. Also study water just in case. Having an understanding on how else oxygen works will help. And a lil hint, try practicing on combustion for smoke before a flame. Reason being is it most definitely will damage the skin.

We’re using electricity to communicate wirelessly. Electricity is like fire isn’t it?

Welcome @JustaBrub It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3