Manifestation and its limits (Creating the perfect life)

Oh yes he believed that magick runs on faith and will, but it sounds like he had very good results from a young age, he was born into a family with a very long history of practicing the occult, so he was off to a powerful start…
But it seems everyone is naturally better at a certain field of magick than other fields. Look to divination and Astrology to get hints for what you are naturally skilled in.

1 Like

I don’t really focus on techniques just principles. However, I do think that learning to be in the present as the observer and the experience+the unknown, is very useful. Being still and slightly detached as one goes about life. Appreciating what you have going for you is important. Accepting that all things exist as aspects of your True Self, i.e. the so-called “goo” and “bad” not just the “goo”, is also important. Rituals done without undue pressure, although sometimes fearing it might go wrong contributes to belief, and obsession about details of visualising/equipment can also be very effective. One often overlooked method is to simply engage in stuff that pleases you and that you think you benefit from or are goo at even if it isn’t what your goal is. Getting into that zone of success on something gets you in the zone period unless you belittle it.

1 Like