Manifestation and its limits (Creating the perfect life)

It seems reality is very paradoxical and counter-intuitive. I definitely think that having too much freedom can result in an individual feeling paralyzed on deciding what to do and how to do it. Sometimes it’s easier to color inside the lines.

1 Like

I too believe that there are no objective miracles per say (just events and that is all), but personally I think we all have our own little events that hold so much significance and meaning that they are essentially miracles.

Its fine.

It just comes off badly when a new member asks for advice and then digs their heels in on a subject that really can’t be proven. The truth is ‘we don’t know’ and because of that, we can only draw on our experiences as practicing magicians.

I have manifested A LOT in my life. I get help whenever I need it, and people just sort of show up. If I need money, it just appears -people tip me A LOT. I get at least one 100% tip a week- I got my 24k debt completely forgiven, I’ve made people I do not like walk out on jobs (just by tweaking their energy), when my car broke down a policeman showed up out of nowhere and radioed it in for me because the tow trucks respond faster to police calls. I have lists and lists and lists of things that I have accomplished for myself just by cultivating energy and working on subtle manipulation of reality. I have found through my experience, the more energy I cultivate the easier things manifest for me. That has been world.

All the while, I am working part-time, I am in college full time, and working on becoming a well-known author.

It can be done. Just got to stay motivated, and be open to answers -even if they are not what you are hoping for-.

3 Likes

I too am working part time and attend university full time.
What would you say are the most effective ways to cultivate energy?
How do I not lose said energy?
What would you say are the most effective forms of manifestation?
Do you think all manifestation is a sort of dimension hopping in a way?

Are there limits?
Only the one you place on yourself.

You can manifest any reality you want. It might take a long time and sometimes might happen instantly when all needed things are aligned.

For now I would say, let that be a long time goal since your are just starting out, create short time goals for small wins, work diligently, keep on restructuring your beliefs on the way and make sure you have fun.

1 Like

Meditation (honing the mind), breath work, qi gong, nei gong. I specifically practice Zhan Zhuang and a variety of energy breathing exercises/meditations to stimulate and store energy in the lower dantian or ‘sea of chi’. If you want to get really good results, learn the Reverse Breath along with cultivation meditation. Learn about the dantian’s and the functionality of the body married to energy. There are some interesting concepts. I have a TON of books.

Really, nothing beats doing the work yourself and there are no short cuts that I know of to help cultivate energy, other than finding an advanced cultivator to help guide you. Though any ‘real’ teachers, I doubt are anywhere around me. I’ve been sifting through ancient Chinese lore, books and philosophy, etc.

So you got to put in the pillow time to meditate and cultivate energy. To get far, you will need patience to allow yourself to grow better day by day. If you get 1% better everyday that is OK, because, eventually it will all pay off.

Energy loss is natural with life. Though it can be replaced and stored (and some say even reversed) with cultivation meditation. It is the premise of the Golden Elixer. So dedication, constant work, and evolving step by step (not getting ahead of yourself) is key. Patience with yourself.

I am unaware of a variety of form of manifestation. I haven’t read a lot into ‘manifestation’ to begin with. I just am able to materialize the desired results when I want to due to my developed Will, Concentration, and Energy.

So if you want to get good: Meditate. It will help you so much, even mundane things. If you don’t have a developed mind, how can you expect energy to follow your thoughts?

So -learn to meditate -learn a form of qi gong- learn about energy cultivation techniques

I have no comment, as I don’t understand the concept of dimension hopping and have not looked into it.

4 Likes

Of course there are limits to manifestation. It can only occur in alignment with the rules of this reality.

You cannot manifest comic book super powers, for example, no matter how many “quantum jumps” you take, because the laws that govern this existence don’t allow for it. Your animal shell is biologically incapable of firing concentrated beams of light from its eyes regardless of your belief in the possibility or not.

As I learned while working with the forces of Saturn, boundaries are necessary, because without them, expansion would become dissolution. Things can only expand so far before they fall apart without the boundaries that define them. Even the universe itself has a boundary to keep entropy at bay and will cease once it expands beyond it.

Since you work with manifestation techniques, you are probably familiar with the concept of the Sphere of Availability. This is the idea that it is easier to manifest things that are not too far outside of your current reality, than something that is much much farther away. If you are homeless and sleeping in a cardboard box, you will be more successful seeking to manifest a bed in a shelter, than a suite at a 5 star hotel, for example.

Every success you have in manifesting goals slowly increases your sphere of availability and as your sphere expands, so too does the probability of manifesting things further away from your current reality.

Your goal is perfectly reasonable as far as probability goes. You’re not seeking to manifest something so far outside of this universe that it’s impossible. If you take the sphere of availability into account, and slowly push your boundaries by becoming better and better at your art, there should be no real problems with getting to where you want to be.

7 Likes

Often times when I manifest the technique I use or sometimes veer towards is a mix of precognition and it shows me the spheres of possibilities/what’s closer to being possible and the paths that are less likely tend to be more blurred than the ones closer to being possible.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply and all the information within it. I wish i could say more but I’m too busy.

That’s very interesting. I’ve had a long history of clairvoyance so I think I manifest things similarly. When I manifest, I focus on the feelings/ sensations that are associated with the event I am trying to manifest.

1 Like

Thank you for your insight. I’ve never heard of the term “Sphere of Availability”. However, when manifesting events, I try to imagine a large causal chain of events branching off like the most complex tree/ fractal possible. I’ll have to look into the forces of Saturn.

1 Like

Yes it’s true hard work is also needed for a lot of magick because it amplifies your work by such a great deal you will get what you want (hopefully). But that’s not to say that you can’t get results without putting in work, I’ve gotten plenty of results with magick without putting in any effort on my part. I also knew a man so skilled in love magick that people would just randomly stop him on the streets to ask him out.

1 Like

It’s not just possible, people do it all the time. When you even have the desire for the experience you are tapping into it but not in an immersive way because you are temporarily identifying with some other experience, i.e. self-definition. If you authentically shift your self concept you’ll be receiving your Grammy at once. Mind you, it has to be genuine shift of consciousness; like the ground underfoot reliability or thereabouts. Strong wishing, hoping, rituals, affirmations, mantras, visualising etc. will only help to the degree they allow you to identify with the desired state. We do this very well, damn close to the “actual” experience, when we dream: we surrender the identification with our normal self and experience another, sometimes totally weird state of reality.

Oh yes and literally no limits save those of the state of consciousness you are identified with. Change state and experience/conditions change.

1 Like

I agree. Reality works mentally. It’s all about tuning into whatever vibration of consciousness you desire. Others can have their opinions and I’ll have mine. Thanks for the response! Wishing you good travels.

How did that guy get so good at magick? I feel as though if you believe hard work is needed to achieve success then you will get a reality where that is what you experience. An individual that whole heartedly believes and embodies the belief/ knowing that magick can bring immense results without hard work will experience said beliefs. Thank you for your reply to my post.

That is exactly how it works. The need for hard work arises from the perceived gap between your current state and the desire. When you become aware of one reality from the vantage point of being identified with another–this is an illusion btw–you feel different degrees of comfort depending on how proximate the desired state is to the one you think you’re in. If you feel it very distant, then you will experience the need for effort and striving along with an automatic perceived deprecation of the value of the current state. This is why the ability to recognise what you have and be at peace with what is is so important.

We never ever work hard. Hardship and difficulty are not the result of a genuine need but an effortless identification with a certain state of consciousness. There is neither easy nor hard but states of mind that, when fully identified with, appear to be the reality.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Do you have any manifestation techniques that are highly effective?

I’ll reply tomorrow. Nearly 5 am here. G’night.
For the most part, I follow my 6 practices: https://www.987ritual.com/post/2019/05/27/the-6-practices

1 Like

Yes he essentially had full faith in his magick, as well as a natural skill for love magick. He’s also very experienced and very skilled in meditation.

1 Like

Makes sense. It seems that the greater/ more concentrated your will/ consciousness is, the more power you have with magick. In a sense one must delude themselves for magick to work, but is it really delsuion if it works? I myself have “deluded” myself and it did indeed work. Life is strange.