Manifest Anything You Want With This Ritual

Manifest What You Want Now.

This is a ritual formula that I have developed to aid in one manifesting and/or materialising whatever it is that they want, there is a little bit of prep work that is required, but nothing to strenuous. First thing is first let me explain the formula to you, so you’re aware of what you’re doing and why you are doing it.

Items Required.

1. Ritual circle
  2. Fire proof bowl
  3. Ethanol/Isopropyl alcohol
  4. Medical Lancets (Bloodletting)
  5. The Master Key
  6. The Seal Of The Antiverse
  7. The Sigil Of Suhn’tal’ock
  8. The Sigil Of Pent’osch
  9. Chaos Sigil - Statement Of Your Intention Sigilised
  10. Incense - Manifestation Base

The Seal Of The Antiverse

The Master Key

The Sigil Of Pent’osch

The Sigil Of Suhn’tal’ock

I’d recommend that for your chaos sigil use the link below and trace over it, write your statement in the present tense as if it’s already happened. This sigil will play a important role it is the linear codification of your intent which will be the seed which is to be planted.

Stage One : Preliminary Opening Rite.

The first part of the ritual is to open yourself up, this isn’t my very potent and long preliminary rite that I use for intense stuff but it works either way. Start by simply standing within your ritual circle, envision your energy body, with your breath pull in pranic energy into it. As you exhale envision your energy body growing infinitely in size keep doing this until all physical reality, all planets, solar systems, galaxies and universes are a swirl of light beneath your feet.

Above you is a large black sun beaming that black light into you, as it fills you up with your middle and index finger lift it above your head and slowly bringing the tips of your fingers to your forehead the light shining immensely in that region and vibrate the mantra “ATAH” as you do this pull that light into the power centre that is the groin and vibrate “MALKUTH”. Now to your right shoulder and vibrate “VEGEBURAH” and then the left shoulder “VEGEDULAH” then bringing the power and light to the chest and vibrate “LE OLAM AMEN”.

Hold your hands upon the circle, imbue it with that invoked power and state the following below.

“Creature of art, be you the circle in which the eternal is made manifest, past and future are brought into present reality, I seal this calling upon you, I seal the power to perform your function within you eternal”

Sense how the circle begins to ignite in astral fire, the centre of the circle becoming a vortex of authority, and power enter therein and soak it up for a moment.

Now face the east and draw in that cardinal direction a flaming blue pentagram stab it’s centre and vibrate “AMAYMON” now draw another in the south stab it’s centre and vibrate “BELIAL” then repeat the same in the west and vibrate “ABADDON” finally repeating the same in the north and vibrate “AZAZEL”. Once done return to the east and state the following below.

“In the name of Amaymon exalter of the darkness, in the name of Belial the wicked one, in the name of Abaddon the destroyer, in the name of Azazel the ebon satyr, I banish from this space any and all impurities and imbalances. Gatekeepers hold a space of protection over this circle, hold a space of protection over this space, empower this ritual, stand present ensuring no outside influence, no imposters, no trickery gets in the way of this ritual, hold space over this sacred operation and ensure the success of this rite”.

Stage Two : The Funnel Of The Gods.

Close your eyes, feet together and begin visualising your imaginative vision ascending beyond the space you’re currently in. As you do this breathe in through your nose and out of your mouth, in a meditative rhythm Imagine beyond your town, city, beyond the country, keep doing this until you extends past the planet earth, past all the stars, planets, galaxies and solar systems at tremendous speeds that it defies any conceivable rate of speed or movement. As you do this visualise that on the far expanding reaches of empty space, there is a tare in the fabric of matter itself. Know that you are in this moment this is the thin membrane separating this physical plane, from the other spiritual planes and realms.

See that a bright fiery ray of unfathomable energy begins to emanate out of it, this comes from the source of all things extending beyond all the realms, dimensions and planes of reality. As you inhale deeply bringing your imaginative vision backwards on its journey, the column of divine fire moves far quicker, until your visualisation is focused back towards our planet earth. The ray of heavenly fire, reigning down as a column of energetic flame. As you inhale slowly the column encapsulates you as you stand within it. Simply inhale deeply and bring your hands together in a prayer mudra at your chest level pointing upwards towards the higher realms.

Feel the power descending into you as a fiery brilliance, distilling into the crown chakra and into the lower chakras. Into your energy body, as you breathe it soaks up the light as you exhale the body of light dims and then grows brighter. As if the energetic body is pulsating, soaking in the light and exemplifying it through this visual pulsation. Don’t only pull this light into your energetic composition, allow the light to distill into the muscles, into the bones, into your flesh. Through breath circulate this energy throughout your whole being, absorbing into your skeletal structure, deep into the bones, into the marrow.

Pull the light deeper into the muscles, into your nerves, into every part of you allow even your hairs across your body, face and head to shine with this fiery light. Until all of your being is an embodiment of white brilliant fiery light, the mudra you’re continually holding creates an energetic loop to cycle the energy through you continually and harmoniously. As you continue you to do this, it’s important you take your time with it for it must be felt more than anything else. As you begin to feel the energy reaches its peak or critical mass so to speak, focus on the centre of your chest where your anahata chakra is located.

As you breathe in the column of divine power and energy continues to enter you, but as you begin to feel as if you cannot contain anymore. Envision it be moved into that chest area, allow that fiery light to collapse in on the heart centre infinitely small. As if that chest energy centre is a blackhole that pulls in all light, down into a microscopic point a miniaturised singularity. Condensing this spiritual force and energy in such a manner begin to feel that as you do this, a magnetic sensation flow from your heart centre. The magnetic sensation enters from above you into the chest, moving downwards towards your feet moving back upwards as a funnel. This funnel is the toroidal field, this exercise requires an understanding in the movement and momentum.

You need to begin to feel the toroidal loop, the rotating axis, a dominant vortex flow through you and around you. Hence why it is recommended that you study the sacred geometry and even the physics behind the toroidal field and toroidal motion in general. As this light which is being drawn into you from above, condensed in your chest and exerted downwards and looped in this manner. Bring your hands to their sides sense that through this momentum and harmonious motion, that you begin to see within your minds eye the torus of light around you. Inhale deeply drawing more light into you and the energy field, as you exhale allow the toroidal field to expand bigger, growing larger with each exhalation and expanding, whilst drawing in more energy through inhalations. Allow the visualisation of the auric expansion to fade out, as it’s more important that you can continually feel that expansion.

Sometimes you may also feel as if through inhalations the magnetism pulls back inwards, and exhalation is expanding the aura again. This is a common misconception what this is doing is allowing you to be aware of the magnetic push and pull that continually occurs throughout our energy fields anyway. Know now that you are centred with the divine funnel, what is the divine funnel you may ask. It is the funnel through which all the powers of the gods flow into you, through which universal and divine energies are drawn to you. For this funnel is not only the centre of the universe, it makes you the centre of creation.

Envision after a while that your energy body is now the literal size of a giant, universe and galaxies are the size of grapes surrounding your feet. Breathe in deeply feeling the toroidal flow pull power from the highest planes of existence, passing through you as the converter and transmitter of creation into reality. Distilling from that funnel downwards through your feet giving that light to physical reality. It is at this moment you should become aware of the fact that you are essentially creating reality. For it is said that our very chakras are vortices that continually transmit energy into the world at all times, whether knowingly or unknowingly we are the vehicles through which all physical reality receives its energy.

The very planets themselves have these chakras and even they continually are in the process of bestowing that divine light into this lower plane, into creation the question you may ask is why exactly and the answer is because creation isn’t something that happened a long time ago, creation is actually a continual process which is still ongoing. As we stand as that energetic titan, a giant sized energetic body sense how all seven points of the chakras begin to radiate rays of light outwards. Seven rays of light emanate from in front of you and at the same very time from behind you.

You must sense that this doesn’t drain you because these rays of power, which extend from the seven chakras transmit and receive energy, information and other things upon their spectral rays. One is to bask in this and sense how as you exhale slowly your energy body returns to its natural size, back to its natural location, know that you haven’t decreased the size of it. You are merely observing the smaller self, whilst earlier you were observing the higher/bigger/greater self. You are both of them at once, know it and sense it, you are the microcosm and the macrocosm, feel all the worlds continuing to funnel into you.

Allow your body to take on a cross formation arms upwards expanding to your sides, forming a cross of fiery brilliance. Envision now this fire become intensified burning everything, not destructively but rather sense the purity of your being. Allow your inhalation to bring in peace, confidence, power, serenity, security and harmony, as your exhalations expels and banish all impurities. Not just energetic impurities but sense all worrisome emotions or negative thoughts expelling from you. All that is chaotic, all that is impure, all that is negative and not conducive flows out of you as the ashes from the former less desirable self. Allow your arms to drop to their sides as you do this, allow yourself to sit down and bask in this flow of energy within you. As you do this simply sit within the ray of brilliant light but now you are to change that ray, you are now to change that light.

Simply state the following.

“Four demonic gatekeepers lay your hands upon me now, give onto me power and authority over those who I summon and call tonight”

As you state the following simply envision that the funnel changes its colour, taking on a black light injecting their power into the funnel and directly into you, soak it up for a moment before continuing forward.

Stage Three : The Vortex Of Energies

Now this one you need to require a little thought to it, we will be using the seal of the antiverse. Which can tap into any conceivable energy, so if this ritual is based in love. One can activate this sigil and call forth the power of love itself as an all encompassing force. If its wealth one can activate it to emanate the powers of earthly wealth, Jupiter energies for prosperity. One can tap into any force but the important thing here is to open the seal and call forth the correct powers and energies. This will be an astral base filled with the main ingredients for this ritual, it makes a tremendous difference honestly for a little more information on this watch this below.

Now once that’s activated and opened as explained in the video, once’s the seal begins to emanate that energy you’ve called through it place it down either up your altar or within the ritual circle upon the ground. Now place the heatproof bowl on top of it, fill it with the flammable liquid, right hand outwards towards the bowl and envision the energies and power emit from the seal as a continual projection into the liquid within the bowl. Constantly charging this with the required forces and energies and state the following below.

“I call forth the powers of (state the power/energy) be you the magickal fuel, be you the energies and forces in which my magick and sorcery shall gestate and become amplified now”.

Stage Four : Calling & Charging

Begin by first holding the master key in front of you, vibrate the name of Shemyaza three times which unlocks the master key as you activate it via your scrying vision. Now it’s done simply state the following,

“I call upon the magick within the master key, I call upon the watchers and the primal master gods to bring project into reality your collective efforts, power and resource to manifest my desire into reality”

Once stated simply envision the end result of your goal within your mind, charge that master key with your desire, your intent and your energy, once satisfied set it aside.

Next take the sigil of Pent’osch before you and activate it via your scrying vision and vibrating the name of the demon as a mantra three times. As you do so state the following.

“I summon and call you forth Pent’osch, come now, I give you license to appear, I give you power to manifest, I give you this call to come, Pent’osch come, Pent’osch come, Pent’osch come”.

Once done charge the sigil with your desire, your intent and the vision of the end result just like you did with the master key in the following section, then state the following.

“Pent’osch through alterations of circumstantial events, cause a ripple effect across worlds to facilitate the manifestation of my desire, I seal this calling upon you, and I seal the power to perform your function within you”.

Finally set the sigil aside, now take the sigil of Suhn’tal’ock and open it like all the others vibrate his name three times, and then state the following below.

“I summon and call you forth Suhn’tal’ock, come now, I give you license to appear, I give you power to manifest, I give you this call to come, Suhn’tal’ock come, Suhn’tal’ock come, Suhn’tal’ock come”.

Once done charge the sigil with your desire, with your intent and the vision of your end result once satisfied state the following below.

“Suhn’tal’ock he who takes the visions of magi and brings them to life, who makes the vision of our greatest desires manifest. Take the vision which I have charged your seal with and make it a reality now, I seal this calling upon you, and I seal the power to perform your function within you”.

Once done set that aside too, now here’s the interesting part take the chaos made sigil, gaze into it like any regular sigil. Envision an indigo ray of light emanate from your ajna chakra into the sigil, like a flashlight going through it. Project through this energetic pathway all remaining desire, by envisioning and feeling the intense desire burning like an energetic fire within the root chakra. As it burns intensely through breath and visualisation, bring that upwards into the sacral chakras whilst maintaining the vision of your intent. Keep that vision and keep the fiery energy of your strong desire pass from chakra to chakra.

As it reaches your heart chakra, for a moment allow that fire to intensify feel any emotions you may have associated within the desire burn within your heart centre. A combination of red energy from the root with fiery green energy now, as these intermingle chant the following chant below.

“Sanash Alku Itz Waleep’aye Kantantu”

This is chant from Et’liosh which takes the raw energies of anything whatsoever and raises the power to omnipotent degrees. Repeat it over and over until this becomes extremely overwhelming at which point, as it reaches critical mass, pass it through the throat chakra and finally into the third eye. As it throbs within the third eye region gaze again at the chaos sigil and vibrate the mantra

“AHH”

This is the mantra of release, as it leaves your lips feel that power release as beam into the chaos sigil. Filling it with this intense energy, repeat the mantra but as you release that sound release any attachment to the goal, each vibration vibrate it like a sigh of relief, a sigh of letting it go, a sigh of release. Release the intent, release the desire, release any worries, or doubts or apprehensions, release your attachment to it entirely. This sigil will be incredibly charged now, place it upon your left open hand your right hand hovering over it and state the following.

“Sigil be you the seed which is planted within the mind of god, within the higher planes, be you the codification of that which I desire now, to realign the lower worlds upon my behalf, I seal this calling upon you, I seal the power to perform this function within you now”.

Feel that sigil almost throbbing, as if it’s about to explode almost, know that this is the seed which will be embedded within the collective unconscious, the hive-mind, the mind of god, within the highest point of the mental plane. This shall distill into the lower realms, the causal plane, the astral plane down to the physical plane. Through the principle of mentalism, the mind is all, reality is akin to a mental projection. This sigil is the seed which augments and hijacks the projection that is reality on your behalf. Through the principle of correspondence, the higher planes affect the lower planes, ergo this supercharged sigil of your intent shall use these principles to affect this world from above. Whilst the demons and spirits called shall work here in this world causing the changes, this unites the upper with the lower, as within to without, the alpha and omega, this is union.

Stage Five : The Shockwave

Now all the sigils before you, safely disinfect your fingers and using the lancet anoint each sigil with blood once done state the following.

“Blood is currency, blood is the exchange and I pay it in full, I offer my blood and my energy and I seal it herein”.

Now ignite the bowl in front of you (careful with fire take precautions). As the fire ignited before you, visualise the energies and power emanating from the seal of the antiverse into the flames. Now burn the sigils within the fire. Envision the power, the energies, the desire, the intention, all of it culminating within the flame and state the following.

“Flame of my magick, be you the gateway through which this power and intent is released upon the world now”

Simply vibrate the mantra “AHH” again releasing anymore desire or intent or emotions or anything attached to this, offer it up to the flames before you, in accordance with the final fleeting vision of the desired outcome. As these energies culminate as a spiralling critical force, let out a final exhalation and feel the shockwave blast throughout the environment. Beyond the confines of your temple/ritual area, beyond the confines of your own awareness. Releasing everything out into the world. Thank the spirits and the forces you have called upon and simply end it with.

“So it shall be, so it is done”.

Conclusion

Simply ground yourself, let go off all attachment, scatter the ashes outdoors, clean up your ritual space, do something mundane get your mind off it and simply know that you already have what you want, your merely waiting for the timeline to catch up to you. Try this and share with us your results I assure you this ritual is amazing, If you do wish to augment it in some shape or form by all means experiment.

Sincerely,
C.Kendall.

24 Likes

In my Book of Azazel, that is the Sigil or Krehl’a’terahl.

In another post, you have used a different Sigil for Pent’osh:

Which one is which? The one for Pent’osch is the one used in the post I have linked, right?

1 Like

Also, incense is mentioned as a manifestation basis in the list of materials, but it is not further mentioned. Sounds like it is sigilic working from the text, but the mentioning of manofestation basis imoes evocation.

Whats true here?

1 Like