The Most Powerful Magick Seal : Universally Applicable & Limitless

Well, you could do both. I just called the energy because I was a little unprepared and the name β€œTiamat” just popped out in my mind so I just called the energy of the goddess so the seal could vampirize better.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ve tried using the seal to call entities for a few requests, but none have resulted as yet.

I will make a further attempt tonight.

So when you were camping the target’s charisma, we’re you able to observe the diminishing of theirs and increase in yours contemporaneously?

To activate the seal you have to chant the β€œAntiverse song” or the chant to Summon All Magickal Powers from E.A. For being a seal from other dimension just using the gazing method is more difficult.

Edit: Yes, I also saw the effects. It was so big that people almost ignored him. And when they paid attention he ended up being ankward or inconvenient.

2 Likes

Yep I always did the chant as per CK’s video

2 Likes

Okay, so I have just performed two rituals with it. One for person 1 and the other for person 2.
In both cases I generally modelled it from Connor’s example of purifying the candle, but with a view to cleansing the targets of harmful energies, parasites, negative emotions, stress and anxiety.

Tomorrow I will work with it with a view to producing a just outcome in his legal proceedings. I will also use the seal to charge an art piece I am making for him to serve as a covert talisman aimed at filling him with the courage to persevere during this difficult time.

1 Like

I’ve found the example of using the seal in a ritual from the explanation of this one in β€œstage three” very helpful.

2 Likes

So this was two days ago. I had an interesting night afterwards. Many traumatic events from my past came up, and I found myself ragefully muttering and ruminating on them for hours, until about four AM.
Although I was doing this cleansing work for others, I wonder if I caught a degree of it myself and consequently these traumas arose to be processed?

Thoughts?

Intrigued, I have just performed the same process on myself now to see what happens.

Incidentally, I’m wondering what elements,forces and powers would best be called to cause someone to feel guilt and regret for their actions? Furcus would be one, but pondering what else?

2 Likes

Okay, so I finished completing the image and performed the ritual with the seal. I will give it as a gift, under the guise of a simple decoration.

After performing the chant a number of times,I called in the following:
-Energy of fire
-Symbol of the lion (the connotations of courage specifically)
-Atuesuel
-Michael

The wording was approximately:
I summon forth through the seal of
the antiverse all powers, forces and energies
responsible for courage.

I now attune this picture to these energies of courage, so that these energies continuously pour forth into [receivers name] and [his wife] and all others nearby, giving them tremendous courage to withstand all adversity.

Then just concentrated on pulling the energy of courage outwards from the seal into the rest of the picture.

This is the picture (whole thing was made manually in MS paint with the specific intention of housing the energies brought forth in then ritual)

Hopefully, with this up in their home, it will help fortify their courage so that they can withstand this difficult time.

6 Likes

I’ve pondered this thread and the seal for a few days now and I’ve made the decision to give it a go. Honestly after having reread this thread several times and watching Conner’s video a couple times I can’t get the seal out of my head.

@C.Kendall What was the verdict on using the seal drawn with black lines on a white background? Or should it be strictly used as shown with the black background?

3 Likes

Standby, long post to follow.

okay, I have used this seal in 12 experiments over the last six weeks or so. I have some feedback on these, some observations and some questions.

Feedback on Experiments:
I’ve certainly had results from some of these experiments. These were:
1). Giving courage and confidence to someone who desperately needed it

2). Getting the disinterested lawyer of the above individual to pull finger and get interested in serving his client

3). Helping a friend suffering a fair bit of unhappiness to improve her mood- well, kind of. There has been a small improvement so far, but what I have noticed that she is far more insightful now into the circumstances, thoughts and feelings that are collectively effecting her in this way. I think that this will help her to process these, which may well have the intended effect over time.

4). Cleansing myself of the effects of traumas (my life has contained a heck of a lot of trauma). This is a work in progress, but things are definitely happening. I had some heavy and unpleasant days as one of the particularly severely ones came up, I feel this happened to allow it to process through. Shortly after that, another severe one came up heavily to the forefront. This was of a similar nature to the afore mentioned, but had happened much earlier in life. It had taken a back seat in my ruminations to the afore mentioned. It came back up severely for several days, and just sort of melted away.
I suspect that others will follow, and I’ll deal with them as they come.

As for my other experiments, some have not yet resulted (back results often take time), and others I do not have information as to whether or not they have occurred.

Observations:
I am finding it quicker and easier to call spirits in with this seal, including multiple at once. I find that in many cases, the energetic presentations in the room around me are notably stronger than when I usually call in some of these specific spirits. Or it could just seem stronger because I am calling in multiples.

Questions:
I am hoping that others who have been experimenting with this seal, or perhaps @C.Kendall, can offer some advice here.

1). I have been using the seal on my laptop screen due to not having a printer at home. I realise that some prefer to work with it in printed form, does it make any significant material difference?

2).People have referenced the use of the seal in the creation of servitors. I am well versed in servitor creation, but I am wondering what approach one would take to use this seal in the creation process to maximise the power and effectiveness of the servitor? Also, would the seal only be applicable in the creation of a new servitor, or could it be used to enhance existing servitors? If so, how would you suggest doing it?

3). I am needing to give myself an aura of great competence, trustworthiness and heightened ability to influence, for an upcoming event. I was going to use this seal to do it. I was wondering what energies people suggest I should bring in to the ritual for this? At present, I am considering using several of the following:
-Ybarion to appear talented
-Golog to be seen as an authority
-Dantalion and/or Orias for the influence side
-Michael for an air of determination
-Gillamon to cause a sense of trust

At the moment these are the ones I am considering. Does anyone have any particular recommendations?

4). Most of what I have done has been based on adapting the ritual that Connor demonstrated with the candle, I am interested in learning of other ways that people have successfully used it too, if anyone wants to share.

5). A couple of questions for @HybridSyglahn regarding their own experiments. Note that I understand you have some hesitancy about this seal so completely understand if you would prefer not to answer, no pressure.

So are you meaning that you conduct a ritual with it to say channel a particular energy for you, and then have it float with you continuing to do this? Or something like that?

Are we talking direct clair audient recommendations? If so, unfortunately I’m as clair audient as a brick. Or simply intuitive realisations? Something else?

For those of us who struggle greatly to generate specific positive emotions in order to achieve this effect, this could be a tremendous boon. Could you tell me more about the approach you take to working with it to achieve this?

Could you describe the process by which you do this in more detail? Also, does it matter how big the object is? ie, could one do this with a building?

Many thanks, and sorry about all of the questions.

5 Likes

Are you opening the seal with the C. Kendall method or not? TY

Yep, I model the structure of my experiments on his instructional video, making modifications to the extent that the differing subject matter of the objective requires. Although I usually perform the chant for quite a bit longer than depicted in the vid.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re trying it out by using it digitally. I’ve wanted to give it a shot, but I’m limited by not having a printer as well. I’ll go ahead and try a digital version. Love your updates!

From how Conner talked about it, I think it’d be applicable not only in servitor creation, but in modifying a preexisting servitor as well.

1 Like

Okay, so I’ve carried out a number of additional experiments. In the latest, I’ve tried to use it to attune a sigil I made to the energies of 10 archangels. I’m getting strong connection through it, but im wondering if thats just me because I made it. Anyone fancy trying it out and let me know how you get on?

The 10 angels are:
Sandalphon
Gabriel
Michael
Haniel
Rafael
Kamael
Tsadkiel
Tsafkiel
Raziel
Metatron

4 Likes

While I was gazing it by the computer, I almost like fell in a trance. For a moment I saw something like an Angel. This sigil that you made is crazy shit! I loved it!

3 Likes

This is very cool. Did you work with it already?

I just drew it out , opened it, felt a β€žpresenceβ€œ asked my oracle deck for a message and first card was AA Gabriel :point_up:t2: , then the other angel cards fell out. Last card was AA Metatron :flushed:. For clarification every chakra has an angel card in the deck of 50 cards.
That last card being Metatron made me shiver tbh, you can’t confuse his energy, it’s totally special.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, this is greatly appreciated feedback. I’ve been working with it.
I find that I if I gaze it for a little while, I start to feel energy movement around me quite quickly (usually, there have been a couple of times this hasn’t happene), then I call to them collectively with just the word β€œArchangels”, with the intention of calling them forth. Within usually 6-12 repetitions my vicinity just gets flooded with very very strong energy.

Im currently trying to establish the best way to make requests when using this method. Ironically, I made a request last night asking for a sign to indicate whether the sigil was working as intended or whether it was only working for me.
Then I log in today (eight days after I posted it) and two people have left comments suggesting that it is working for them too.

Thankyou :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aa Michael came to me before . So he might have been the messenger. I usually dont try out sigils.
Lol

1 Like

I’ve continued to experiment daily with the seal for some time. I’ve tried many different approaches and for a number of objectives.

I referenced in another thread that one thing I’ve been doing with it is experimenting with the creation of custom attunements for specific objectives. This is still experimental, but I have had some interesting and very promising occurrences.

I’ve had a few questions about the approach I am taking. I feel that as this is still primarily about working with the antiversal seal, it is more appropriate to put it here than in the attunements thread.

Essentially, I follow the method that Connor demonstrates in his video, but customise it for my purpose.

I set up a document with the seal on it, list the energies I will be calling in during the early stage, and some cue phrases next to the seal. Like so (this example is for the creation of an attunement to facilitate restoration of friendships and contact):

In this example, I sigil gaze until I start feeling energy movement. Then I start visualing energy moving from my hands into the seal, beaming into from third eye etc until it feels right to continue.
Then I begin the chant and continue it until it feels right to continue (usually some strong energy movement going on by then).

Then I bring in the relevant energies of the types listed (starting at the colour yellow, specifically its friendship correspondent aspect, right down to channeling the enochian belonging energy into it).

Then I do my little β€œI call forth…” spiel. Really strong energy usually starts coming through me at this point.

Then I give the first instruction.
I didn’t include anything after this in my cue notes as I realised I would do better to ad lib from there.

Once I’ve given the first instruction, I imagine the various energies blending together over the seal.
Then when it felt right to continue, I instructed the forces, powers, energies and entities called forth in the ritual to attune my energy system to that energy if doing so is safe and healthy for me.

Then I got the same kind of internal energy movements that I usually get from attunements, but much stronger than most.

I then instructed the forces, powers etc… to continue the attunement work until it was complete, even after the end of the ritual.
Then I finished with β€œI seal this calling upon you”.

The attunement type energy movement continued for maybe half an hour so after.

Using the attunment, I definitely feel energy movement through me and my hands do their heating up thing. Experimentation is still in the early stages so I cannot yet confirm how efficacious this is in terms of practical results.

I would be interested to know if anyone else is using the seal to create attunments and if so what your results are like and what approach you are taking.

5 Likes

I think people might quite enjoy this piece. Entirely done manually in MS Paint. Its an A4 and will be framed.
Its gift for a friend.

I utilised a slightly different approach to infusing it with energy. In this case I incorporated Connor’s seal in the image itself and used that one when bringing it into play.
I used it to link energies of a number of specific angels to the image, for the purpose of providing her with a pleasant energy conducive to joy and attracting more authentic friendships. Thats its intention anyway.

I would be interested in hearing what people sense or feel from it.

As a side note, when I do something like this, I don’t have a plan as far as what the image will look like goes. I just start and I end up with what I end up with. This one ending up looking kind of like a face. Either that or a front view of someone sitting down and taking a dump :confused:

4 Likes