Malzaz Hyroth

I just recently bought my Universal Circle and I can’t wait till I get it in the mail.lol Christmas has come early!! Well anyways, I can’t help but wonder about Malzaz Hyroth. Does a sigil for this being come with the circle? Also I plan on making an offering to him when I consecrate my circle. What kind of offerings does this spirit like? Furthermore has anyone evoked Malzaz Hyroth?

2 Likes

Ive tried, but have not succeeded. Though I will say that repetition of his name did bring about an instance of what Castaneda would call “non-ordinary reality”. In other words, everything felt very dream-like, which is normal in an evocation, the only difference is that this persisted for a couple of a days. Not sure what to make of that.

Well I’m going to put my circle to the test and evoke him when I get it. I’m really interested in meeting this spirit and seeing what he is all about. I’m pretty confident that I can make him appear in the right setting.

Just banished that faggot out of my circle u.ú

Fagz Hyroth

@Divinator.Why did you do that exactly?

Coz Fagz Hyroth is bad. Bad guy. No bad guys in my circle.

What brings you to the conclusion that he’s a bad guy? I don’t see EA putting a bad or baneful spirit in his product,but I’m open to hear you’re opinion.

That sounds stupid. E.A. gave you a gem and you banished it? For what? Maybe omnipotence isn’t your thing. Perhaps you should try being Wiccan.

1 Like

Didn’t Ea say somewhere (not sure if in a video or here on the forum) you can’t banish Malzaz Hyroth from the Universal Circle because he is bound to it?

3 Likes

A Gem?? Really?? Are you sure?

I cant? Why it is banished out from it then?

Yea, Wicca, right kid. Open your eyes before talking to me this way.

What matters to me is the good quality fabric circle and its geometry, I dont want bullshit entity or energies whatever on it.

[quote=“Divinator, post:10, topic:2183”]A Gem?? Really?? Are you sure?

What matters to me is the good quality fabric circle and its geometry, I dont want bullshit entity or energies whatever on it.[/quote]
So are you going to enlighten us with the details that makes this entity so “bad”, or are you going to continue being vague?

Well not being able to come up with anything better than “fagz hyroth” and “he’s a bad bad guy” shows he’s not the most clever individual,so I don’t think he even knows why he thinks that an entity meant to welcome spirits into your temple and make them more friendly and cooperative with you is a “bad guy”.I was gonna hear him out on weather he contacted Hyroth and had a bad experience,but it’s clear he had no reason.

haha Divinator you made me burst laughing like a southpark joke :slight_smile:

are you trolling?

either way, you raise interesting point here, given that spirit is chosen by EA which should in itself mean a lot, in terms of efficasy of the operation.

if EA brought the incantation and the letters of the circle (so he is the author - source of the current), why would you want to remove the entity the he bound to it(which is from the same current), i still don’t get it.

please, elaborate if you care.

[quote=“Divinator, post:10, topic:2183”]A Gem?? Really?? Are you sure?

What matters to me is the good quality fabric circle and its geometry, I dont want bullshit entity or energies whatever on it.[/quote]

What about the inscription though …

Yes, the circle and the inscription. All in very good quality and good geometry. That is it.

Well I finally got my UC yesterday, and I just got done evoking my first spirit with it which was none other then Malzaz Hyroth. Since I didn’t have a sigil and the rose cross method didn’t feel right to me I used an effigy candle with his named carved in it dressed with Aokigahara suicide forest oil in place of the sigil. I did the evocation by the book, sealing omnipotence within everything including the effigy candle. Before I got to the conjuration I began to feel swoomy and the room began to spin. As I began feeling this everything within my room took on a black and white haze to it. The UC began to glow with blue energy and Malzaz Hyroth appeared before me, before I said the conjuration. To my surprise, this guy appeared really fucking scary. He had a humanoid appearance but closely resembled that of a gargoyle. He was wearing heavy knight’s armor which was covered by a black cloak.

I had asked him what was his purpose was besides the task that E.A. had assigned him. He replied that he holds many secrets to the art of evocation and that he acts as a guardian and teacher to those who seek him out. He said that he has the power to open astral gateways for the seeker and that he has knowledge of many gateways that are yet to be discovered by man. If you choose to work with him and make offerings to him he will share these secrets with you.

I asked him what kind of offerings do you enjoy. He replied that he enjoyed sandalwood,frankincense, and that chartreuse was his preferred drink. He also stated that he does accept offerings of blood and an offering of this can be made to him while charging your UC.

I asked him what colored candles should I use when evoking him. It was strange because before the evocation I had a gut feeling to use red and black and he replied what I already knew.

At this point, I felt extremely exhausted. The onset of this hasn’t happened to me like this before so early into an evocation and I was lost for words. As I was thinking of another question he started talking.

He went on to tell me that he literally has the ability to bring forth any spirit that the magician desires even if the magician doesn’t have a sigil or needs a spirit that isn’t listed in any grimoire.

He told me that getting this circle was no coincidence and that he was here to help me perfect the art of evocation. He said that these circles have already been chosen for specific people and that they will find these individuals one way or the other.

I felt pretty satisfied with this experience so I decided to end the session.

I thanked him and afterwards he departed.

This was a different experience compared to the other times I’ve had successful evocations. I have never felt so drained before. lol, well Malzaz Hyroth was a cool guy. If you haven’t worked with him you should check him out.

6 Likes

So, one member says this spirit is bad and the other is good…

Btw, how was your evocation ? Via skrying device or full blown physical ?

Malzaz Hyroth appeared before me

Meaning what?

[quote=“The Eye, post:17, topic:2183”]So, one member says this spirit is bad and the other is good…

Btw, how was your evocation ? Via skrying device or full blown physical ?[/quote]

I didn’t use a scrying device, just tons of charcoal and incense. Yes he appeared in the smoke. The evocation went well except for the early onset of fatigue.

I just wanted to prove a point by doing this because I know EA wouldn’t bind a malevolent spirit to the uc.

Yeah, I hardly use my mirror anymore because I rather like the system I’ve adapted from evoking eternity. I think large amounts of incense work far better then a mirror.

But Damn, incense is really expensive when you use it by the handful.

This is where I buy my incense and I usually go through a vile for an evocation but I have to say it’s the best that I’ve come across to this date.

[url=http://www.13moons.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=110_115]13 Moons - Shop for Pagan, Metaphysical & Spiritual Supplies