Malzaz Hyroth

How long for your temple not to smell cold incense anymore ? 3 months ? lol

How long for your temple not to smell cold incense anymore ? 3 months ? lol[/quote]

Rofl, Iā€™m probably not going to get my deposit back if I ever decide to move. My whole entire house smells like incense whether or not I burn any. It doesnā€™t bother me, I find it relaxing and refreshing.

1 Like

That is awesome, Steve! Another thing to try with my UC :slight_smile:

Yeah dude, I canā€™t wait to hear about your experience with this spirit. Also @Lotuseater I agree that this spirit tends to make everything dream like even after the evocation. Iā€™m still trying to shake that surreal feeling that I experienced during the ritual. I still feel really drained.

Yeah dude, I canā€™t wait to hear about your experience with this spirit. Also @Lotuseater I agree that this spirit tends to make everything dream like even after the evocation. Iā€™m still trying to shake that surreal feeling that I experienced during the ritual. I still feel really drained.[/quote]
Interesting, that means I made more contact than I thought. Iā€™m gonna try again tonight. Just got heaps if sandalwood incense too

Wow steve great job! Malzaz Hyroth sounds like a great spirit for ascent.I just got done giving him the offerings you said he liked and tried to call him.No physical manifestation bur I got a lot of internal impressions of him saying he would be there to help with my future evocations.

You did this in your home?? If so, WHY? First evocation and you invited the Dark Dead into your living space?
If you think that table cloth is going to protect you, you have made a huge mistake. Do you have a fetish of Master Qayin DT?

Thatā€™s really awesome guys, and I canā€™t wait to hear about your experiences with this particular entity. Iā€™m pretty certain that this spirit has developed a symbiotic bond with the Universal Circle after it became bound to it. If this is so the more people who use a universal circle and evoke with it on a regular basis the more powerful and knowledgeable Malzaz Hyroth will become. Not only your gaining insight from the spirits you choose to evoke but I imagine he is gaining insight as well, giving him room to grow in power.

In conclusion to this Malzaz Hyroth being bound to multiple universal circles would allow him to have access to an unlimited amount of information provided that people are using their uc regularly.

You did this in your home?? If so, WHY? First evocation and you invited the Dark Dead into your living space?
If you think that table cloth is going to protect you, you have made a huge mistake. Do you have a fetish of Master Qayin DT?[/quote]

This is far from my first evocation and Iā€™m drinking buddies with the Dark Dead. Iā€™m not a huge fan of the Liber Falxifer series, because in all actuality itā€™s just rehashed ideas applied to a different culture which in all created yet another paradigm.

I knew I needed the psychodrama of having the sigil of Malzaz Hyroth to make him appear. So I decided to push the envelope by using and dressing a candle dedicated to him with the most potent oleum that Iā€™ve got.

(I have to say this oil is worth the money if you choose to purchase it!!)

Iā€™ve worked many rituals in my home that are seen otherwise ā€œunsafeā€ by others, yet I am still here living my life being a productive member of society. We truly are the masters of our own universe and to allow yourself to fear something that you donā€™t understand will only allow it to control you and most definitely harm you in the end. I rather like the presence in my house and my wife doesnā€™t seem to mind either.

1 Like

Steve, did you bound Malzaz? Did you submit him to your will? You should have asked about hidden intentions.

No I didnā€™t bind him, EA bound him to the circle. There is no reason to submit this spirit to your will, he is exactly what E.A. says he is in his video about the Universal Circle. This spirit has no hidden agendas, he is basically a knowledgeable mercenary who works with/for the individuals who own a UC.

This is really something your going to have to experience for yourself.

Spirits can hide their intentions quite well. You should bind him. And by binding I donā€™t mean bind him to an object, but bind him to obey you.

Iā€™m not worried about this. Not every spirit is malevolent or has hidden intentions.

Steve you mentioned dressing the candle with a certain oil.Do you know of any good resources on information on the properties of the oils,and where to buy them? Like a good Hoodoo site with reasonable prices?

Best ov luck to you. Sounds like you are open to experiment, which is always good to have direct Gnosis.

182!

For the most part I make my own. You can get the supplies to make your own from 13moons.com and you can also buy a brand of oil called bewitched that works reasonably well for Hoodoo. All the oils and supplies on this site are reasonable and affordable for the average joe.

Also here is the link to the site where I bought the suicide forest oil. http://www.ixaxaar.com/index2.html

Good luck

I suppose its fairly obvious, but I found out last night that while MH is bound to the UCā€™s that you can order, he is not bound to the UC pattern in general. That said, you can still use the design to contact him, but it will take much more effort on your behalf.

Yes, Malzaz didnt feel right for me. I just unbound it from my circle.

What interested me on the product is the size of the circle which is perfect for me since it can hold my altar and I can still sit confortable on it.

And the geometry is perfect, color quality, etcā€¦ good material and that is it. And priceā€¦ because I wont be buying stupid bullshit circles for 599 as they sell aroundā€¦ mainstream Goetia shit. Paying $197 for the BALG one was the thing. (free shipping, which was not cheap !!)

Anyway this is the sigil Malzaz revealed to me and I will be releasing here for the public, have fun:

Since we are the subject of Malzaz Hyroth I will relate my experience.

I have not evoked him, instead I asked Hecate about him as I noticed some of the discriptions of him resonate with Her.

ā€œYou are partially correct in your assumption. This spirit is a gateway or a personification of the crossroads.ā€

Also

ā€œOf course he is not for everyone, I am not for everyone, Legba is not for everyone. If you feel called to him summon him, speak with him, see if you resonate with him.ā€

She went on to discribe some more detail about Malzaz Hyroth and hinted at his creation, but the important part was I was right about something lol. I sensed a familiar purpose to the spirit when I used the UC in evocation and I had a hunch that he was some sort of gateway spirit much like Hecate is, I am finding that She can bring spirits to me in much the same way.

So, give him a try if you want to.

Have fun.

ā€œLegba is not for everyoneā€ ?

Was she drunk ? lol