Making real servitors

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re expecting more than you’ll get from a servitor, or maybe from any entity entirely. Hearing with your ears is expecting a lot, though not impossible. It’s not something you should expect to happen all the time. For me it’s more spontaneous. I’ll echo @DarkestKnight, maybe try a familiar and see if you like it more. You can feed your servitors with food or however you like. Just know that if you lose interest in feeding by the means you establish, it will either lose strength and die, or develop a mind of its own, go rogue, and start feeding through vampirism.

4 Likes

Do familiars need to have a “house” to stay in? What then will be the difference between a familiar and a servitor? Because i thought familiars were meant to be animals.

Wow… thanks.

Familiars can be any spirit that aids you in magic, energy and life. They are more like a spirit companion than the usual servitor. Servitors can become familiars though, if they evolve beyond their basic programming (and they can be designed to do so).

Familiars can take any shape, not necessarily only of animals. The old story about a black cat being a witch’s familiar is only half right. The familiar is the spirit that is attached to the cat, not the cat itself.

My familiar is a beautiful green haired woman, who helps me in energy manipulation, especially that of my own energy, and who can influence the perception of others so they view me more favorably. I have not fully explored all of her capabilities yet, and I think she is capable of so much more than merely energy manipulation, and I really should work with her more than I do.

5 Likes

How many have you made before? Often even if you know how to do it perfectly it won’t work the first time because you don’t have the skill for it or the magical energetic ‘muscle’ memory needed yet. You need to practice it like any other skill so making many small short time servitors and thoughtforms and energetic constructs will be of great help to you.

2 Likes

Thanks for making me understand the difference and for sharing information about your familiar. I didn’t want to ask about it because it could come out as invading privacy.

1 Like

Yeah. This is like the third servitor I am creating. The first two didn’t work out well so I just used them for practice.

1 Like

I learned from the Grand Infinity or Psycho Sorcerer on youtube. I would ask a deity your close to to help as well.

Like to help me make a familiar?

1 Like

Yes they can lend some power to create your familiar.

1 Like

Okay thanks. Can i use more than one deity for the creation of the deity?

2 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

I mean can I use more than one deity to help me create my familiar?

Yes

Okay thanks

Ah, yeah you might need a little more practice especially if it is a new type of servitor. I normally spend a while on mine making and remaking them or parts of them until I feel they are as good as I can get them to be for the task at hand. I like to think of it similar to programming.
The first time you write a program it will probably need a bit of tweeking even if you have been programming for years if it is a new kind of program you will likely need to tweak and optimize somethings before you call it fully finished. Of course I like to get really in-depth so it might not work as well for you to do something similar. I do recommend making your servitors the basic ball shape at first and then as you get better add in different forms and such.

3 Likes
1 Like

I will apply that henceforth thanks.

1 Like

I will check it out thanks

???