Can spirits live inside my etheric body

Can spirits live inside my etheric body?

2 Likes

your etheric body is your energy body, that’s like asking if a toy car can live in your physical body. No, they can touch it, or screw with it if you have no defenses but no nothing can “live” in your energy body. Even with possession it’s two energy bodies in one physical body, meaning the other entity’s own energy body and your own and not combined.

7 Likes

Yes…and no.

Spirits don’t “live” within your energy body so much as they can attach to it and soak in the energy you give off. If they are parasitic, they will attempt to siphon off and feed on your energy shell.

In the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, the author, Dr. Glenn Morris, talks about having the spirits of a Buddha and an ancient samurai who only grunted in Japanese, within his aura after he completed the Kundalini, and it was confirmed by other energy workers.

Edit: I should add that the spirits were completely benevolent and Morris had lots of fun trying to communicate with the samurai who refused to communicate in anything but guttural ancient Japanese.

4 Likes

I remember arianna said she had dragon eggs living in her chakras.

1 Like

Yes. However, they weren’t living in them, they were gestating until they hatched.

2 Likes

Yes, your ideology is very rare.
Many people do not believe that the gods or non-incarnated beings have etheric bodies. They say that they only have astral bodies and above.

Reason is, many believe that the only reason for the etheric body is to process energy into the physical body, and for incarnated beings to communicate with spirit world. They don’t believe it has any use for non-incarnated beings.

2 Likes

All living things have an energy body, when they come here they are just seen as ghostly/spirits, but in their plane they are as solid as we are on our own, they bleed, they sometimes eat even if it’s for the pleasure of it or for legitimate hunger. They have families, sex, they drink, so on and so forth. They even meditate themselves, they work on their energy body, their abilities, their chakras. We’re not so different from these entities we all try and reach spiritual goals, difference is they slightly differ because we’re here where the energy is somewhat more dense than theirs so while our goals may have similarities it’s catered to the plane we’re all on and they’re all on.

I find just because many believe in it doesn’t mean it’s true, many believe what a book tells them not what their experiences without the books will tell them (no offense to anyone) but in my view you experience before reading that way your experiences aren’t built around what a book tells you that you will experience.

We’re not special in the sense that we’re the only people that hold energy bodies, beings in the etheric have an energy body but they dont call it etheric body or anything like that. I don’t believe we have multiple bodies, why? because if I project to the etheric my energy body simply adjusts to the plane’s density to better interact with it, if I then project to the astral it’s the same body just adjusting to that density.

The energy body is how we can manipulate energy, just as they manipulate energy, heck I dont even believe everyone has the same energy body layout or same amount of chakras, I’ve seen energy bodies with less or more chakras than what a google.com PDF will show you about the chakra system. I’ve seen energy bodies that look amorphous, I’ve seen energy bodies that held 10 major chakras, less than 7, precisely 7, etc.

Books are just a single person’s experience in a single path, and most will find that their own experiences without the book will have some differences than what they’re told they will experience.

8 Likes

Oh i see. Many people believe there is different body to travel on each plane.
Also astral bodies don’t have chakras I thought. That only goes for etheric.

If you believe they do or don’t is up to you. I’m not going to try and alter your beliefs. I am only stating my own experiences which formed my beliefs.

2 Likes

I don’t follow what text books tell me, but that is exactly the function of the “etheric” body.

There is a layer between the physical body and the soul, and that layer is acting like an adapter between the soul and the physical body.

1 Like

We’re made up of little lifeforms, OP! We all have spirits that coinhabit these bodies, like the spirits of our organs, muscles, bones, etc all have their own consciousnesses. Try talking to them! Just specify ‘spirit(s) of my X’, otherwise you’ll get other kinds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, we often forget that we are made out of many different parts working together to keep us alive.
We are merely the sum of the parts, which raises the question what implications this would have on our energy forms.

1 Like

Then why am I the one fully controlling the body. Why cant those spirits control it fully. I relinquish my body to those spirits of my body.

2 Likes

I just want my freedom from this body

1 Like

It isn’t a democracy! Every being has their own roles in the ecosystem of the body, and, were the drivers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t want to be a driver. I want freedom. That’s why I am trying to get possessed so I don’t have to drive on my own. Maybe share this body with another being.

1 Like

Hiya! I don’t really know how you would go about doing that. Try Castaneda? It’ll take a lot of time but consistent work and dedication, but, it might give you what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

just need to astral project and call a spirit into my body. Gotta figure out how to astral project first.

1 Like

Not really, or yes they can latch to your aura and being, but energy they will drain is only 2nd hand energy, since you are not concious or physical contact with them, so in a way they just live as you exhale… they are embarrasing leech, waiting to be cleaned of existense…

you can also learn to fight, by locating and naming those beings, and showing them to hell, but no, they are not inside your etheric body :slight_smile:

I have a shamanic friend who told me I have a Demon living inside one of my inner bodies.
I don’t know how to imagine that, but I’m told so.

1 Like