Making real servitors

I would like to know how to make a real servitor. The one I made doesn’t seem to be what I wanted. I want a real spirit like those possessed dolls and objects in movies. I want it to be able to talk to me and give me ideas. Discuss with me and all those other stuffs and also aid me magically and assist me in my works. Like it should be a friend and companion and also a guardian and servant.

Does any of you have a servitor or do you have any idea thatbthat can help me make a real servitor not all those mind imagination stuff. Thanks.

3 Likes

What method did you try? I have found the method in the book Create A Servitor by John Kreiter to be quite involved and powerful.

However, from your description, it doesn’t sound to me like what you are wanting is a servitor, but a familiar.

A familiar is something completely different.

4 Likes

A servitor is a thoughtform. You won’t have physical appearances and all that you spoke of from a thoughtform. You will only interact with it psychically. That doesn’t make it any less effective so long as you make sure it is fed properly. I use a variation of Damon Brand’s book “Magickal Servitors” to make mine. They do what I tell them to do, and they tell me what I ask them to tell me. If you want a physical entity to interact with, you’re barking up the wrong tree, but I won’t say that servitors are inadequate as spirit allies.

5 Likes

Can you tell me how to feed a servitor? What is the method? What does it want?

3 Likes

At the point of creation, bind it to a certain planet that rules its function, like if it’s a money servitor bind it to feed from Jupiter or Venus, even Earth. You can have it feed from solar energy too. They all feed from attention and gratitude. You can reward them when they’ve done well with a blood offering, candles, incense, etc. Also they can feed from accomplishing their purpose, like if it’s a servitor intended to give you sales at your used car lot, the energy from each sale can be a feeding.

6 Likes

Yeah I think I used John Kreiter’s form. And you are right I think I am referring to a familiar

2 Likes

My servitor works it’s purpose just that I wanted it to have a voice that I will hear with my ears not just my thoughts

3 Likes

Can I give it food also?

Familiars can be given to you by a spirit you have a relationship with, as well as created.

I have a familiar given to me by a former member of this forum, as well as one given to me by Belial.

A familiar given to you by a spirit may leave if you do not pay it any attention for a while, and one you created can go into a sort of stasis if you don’t call upon it regularly. The familiar created for me lives in my heart chakra and is fed by my attention and awareness of her.

4 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re expecting more than you’ll get from a servitor, or maybe from any entity entirely. Hearing with your ears is expecting a lot, though not impossible. It’s not something you should expect to happen all the time. For me it’s more spontaneous. I’ll echo @DarkestKnight, maybe try a familiar and see if you like it more. You can feed your servitors with food or however you like. Just know that if you lose interest in feeding by the means you establish, it will either lose strength and die, or develop a mind of its own, go rogue, and start feeding through vampirism.

4 Likes

Do familiars need to have a “house” to stay in? What then will be the difference between a familiar and a servitor? Because i thought familiars were meant to be animals.

Wow… thanks.

Familiars can be any spirit that aids you in magic, energy and life. They are more like a spirit companion than the usual servitor. Servitors can become familiars though, if they evolve beyond their basic programming (and they can be designed to do so).

Familiars can take any shape, not necessarily only of animals. The old story about a black cat being a witch’s familiar is only half right. The familiar is the spirit that is attached to the cat, not the cat itself.

My familiar is a beautiful green haired woman, who helps me in energy manipulation, especially that of my own energy, and who can influence the perception of others so they view me more favorably. I have not fully explored all of her capabilities yet, and I think she is capable of so much more than merely energy manipulation, and I really should work with her more than I do.

5 Likes

How many have you made before? Often even if you know how to do it perfectly it won’t work the first time because you don’t have the skill for it or the magical energetic ‘muscle’ memory needed yet. You need to practice it like any other skill so making many small short time servitors and thoughtforms and energetic constructs will be of great help to you.

2 Likes

Thanks for making me understand the difference and for sharing information about your familiar. I didn’t want to ask about it because it could come out as invading privacy.

1 Like

Yeah. This is like the third servitor I am creating. The first two didn’t work out well so I just used them for practice.

1 Like

I learned from the Grand Infinity or Psycho Sorcerer on youtube. I would ask a deity your close to to help as well.

Like to help me make a familiar?

1 Like

Yes they can lend some power to create your familiar.

1 Like

Okay thanks. Can i use more than one deity for the creation of the deity?

2 Likes