Making pacts to just one demon or spirit

Ye you haven’t see me in a bad day, then we will measure our darkness with Azazel. Like seriously, I do have a bond with him, but if he keeps pushing like this I will get reaaaallyy angry.
And no its not something illegal or harmful, but its something that might take days, months or years. What, am I suppose to do until then, be a witch with no craft?

1 Like

well for example he has stopped me from doing spirit Astral travel until I focus on enjoying the flesh he can do these things like he has locked my spirit in the flesh via Chakras and won’t let me do spirit travel until I become grounded in reality

Because he knows you might not want to come back, that’s different. He’s protecting you lets say. But what is he protecting me from, my own powers?

1 Like

probably maybe you might do something bad and regret it

Regret? What’s that? :joy:

well you might fuck up a spell and end up hurting yourself somehow these demons know more than we do and could be stopping us from doing certain things

Anyway he said I don’t have patience and that’s true. That’s why I give a second chance. But I’m not planning to stay still for the next decade, doing mani-pedi until he decides to unbind me.

1 Like

yeah he knows I would say fuck it and not return back to my body even though a lot of RHP gurus can do this sort of thing

yeah he said the same about me were like kids with ADHD to him

1 Like

ahahahah yea understandable, you need patience, but at least give some slack! I’m not asking to be a Goddess from day 1, but I want to be able to progress! In this life if possible…!

1 Like

well he may need more than 1 life for this maybe you need baby steps or something

remember demons are old and human life is short to Azazel were just tiny ants who have a 24 hour life span

That’s not baby steps that’s the “I’ve reincarnated into a turtle”. And If he sees me as an ant then I don’t want to keep with this. I respect him but everything has limits. And by nature I can’t respect back someone who doesn’t respect me.

1 Like

well are lives are short to them but for us it feels like forever so if he says wait for him it’s nothing but for you it’s a life time

Nope, not waiting that much. And I think he knows.

1 Like

we only get 50 maybe 100 yrs if we’re lucky Azazel is some 60,000 yrs old so that’s like a second to them that’s why we demand magick fast and over nite even though that’s not realistic

1 Like

I’m only 31 but I don’t think I can take 30 more yrs of this shit tbh

1 Like