Making pacts to just one demon or spirit

ha ha he is the mighty prince of hell and can get a cocky attitude he is high in ranks and has a large paparazzi of followers its his own ego but I still love him for it

1 Like

There are several others here who have been lovers with Azazel, and yet he has no problems with them working with other demons, even recommending them, so I find the whole possessive thing odd. I can understand if you are under an exclusive pact, but otherwise he has no business dictating who you can work with.

2 Likes

Yea me too but I don’t want to be trapped. That’s bs.

1 Like

he does have a cocky jerk off attitude at times which is his ego since he is high ranking and the prince of hell also in charge of the infernal army so ya know that gets to him

Exactly, I have no actual pact with him so I really don’t get it. I don’t want to get to his angry side either by breaking up his “orders”…

1 Like

well I did sign my blood on his sigil so there’s that

So? I’ve seen others do the same with almost every Demon they work with, never had such problem…

1 Like

I did give my blood on his sigil and after that the relationship bonded so perhaps because of that he doesn’t want me working with other demons

just his personality I guess…

That’s not a pact, unless you did something stupid like “I swear myself into your Eternal service” or some such nonsense. Many people put blood on sigils.

@Anassa You are God. That is why spirits and the like come when you call them in the first place. Without a pact, Azazel has no claim on you, but it is up to you to stand in your godhood and tell him so.

3 Likes

he just has a strong personality I think

ha I’ve done that with Satan before :grin:

IME, a pact is an agreement reached between consciousnesses which binds them to a certain set or single rule or behavior. People usually make pacts as the equivalent of spiritual business agreements, and the collateral or depth at which the contract bonds varies pretty significantly.

You can mess yourself up by adding or reworking clauses in a pact, but it’s even rarer for people to enter pacts outside of their conscious awareness. It can be a pretty powerful way of getting one over on somebody.

2 Likes

Ok I might have a pact then lol… Yet he didn’t fulfilled his side of the pact so why should I stand with my part? And either way, I know people that have several pacts with different Demons at the same time, why do I have to be forbidden from working with other Spirits? We never agreed on that.

1 Like

also have to understand Azazel is very dark like really dark and that can be very powerful and overwhelming

he’s probably just fucking around he can be like that

You don’t understand the extend of that…! I have spoke about that with some people in this forum, you might find hints in some other posts of mine. He asked me to do something and he demanded not to work with other Spirits or call him until I do it. That’s bs.

1 Like

they can be strong and demanding they are demons after all and Azazel is really dark if he wants you to do something probably is in your interest

was the task illegal or harmful in any way

oh and another thing catholics say Azazel is king of demonic possession and you can’t get rid of him easily catholic exorcist have a hard time with him just saying