Making pacts to just one demon or spirit

just wondering on how BALG views pacts with one particular demon spirit and not working with any others EA has stated he’s worked with the 9 gate keeper’s but I think he is loyal to Amaymon now I feel only loyal to Azazel and maybe also Lord Satan but not any other demon I might call upon King Paimon or Belial in the future but don’t feel it’s necessary since I have made a strong connection already with Prince Azazel I kind of view it like cheating or betraying him if I work with another demon so out of friendship and loyalty I only work under him and his legion opinions on this…

is it really necessary to work with all the demons for godhood at all…

2 Likes

Pacts are usually limited to a certain length of time. For instance, in the Book of Azazel, EA’s pact was for 90 days. After the 90 days, it didn’t mean he no longer worked with Azazel, only that he no longer exclusively worked with him.

He has done the same thing with other demons, like Satan, Lucifer, Lucifage Rofocale, and Belial. He works exclusively with each of them for a certain amount of time for knowledge and gnosis, and to further his own power. He worked exclusively with the Norse pantheon for a year, while doing the pathworking, according to one of his videos.

Some people stick to one patron demon/god/goddess for life, but It’s really completely individual. Some don’t like to be so limited.

2 Likes

Define your godhood to yourself.
It’ll answer you!

:wink:

Would you want to limit yourself ?

1 Like

I just feel more of a connection with this demon and not really any others maybe in the future I’ll work with them but for now no

1 Like

And that is perfectly normal. Well, as normal as we get here at BALG anyway :slight_smile:

I have not yet found a spirit i want to work exclusively with yet, so I’m sowing my oats all over the place, metaphorically speaking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t even call it working anymore its become more of a friendship even though he does guide me down the paths he directs me in ways I don’t even enjoy and has told me some bitter truths but its still like a close friendship

like for example I have tried working with Belial but he refused since I was close with Azazel they are like brothers so it was just awkward when I called Belial he basically said no that’s my brother’s territory :unamused:

That’s weird. I’ve never heard of Belial ever doing that before, but then I don’t have a close relationship with any spirit.

1 Like

yeah it was odd he basically said go away you should just work with Azazel

1 Like

they do have human personalities so jealously is common among them

I don’t think that’s true. If that’s the case then they would rip off everyone. Also no one would ever be able to work with other Demons. Azazel is possessive, that’s for sure. Maybe that’s why Belial was like adios amigo!

1 Like

yeah he is very possessive probably scared Belial off :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

I started work with Belial but soon as I mentioned Azazel he was like nope and basically fleed

1 Like

Belial once appeared out of nowhere to comfort me when I was fcked up due to Azazel’s possessive nature. I bet he won’t do it again…!

See, something doesn’t seem right about that because there are others on this forum that have a very deep relationship with Azazel, and yet Belial has come to them for reasons.

2 Likes

also Azazel has basically said “your mine” and I can feel he doesn’t like me commuting much with other demons

1 Like

I think it’s just Azazel getting jealous since I showed him tons of attention and started work with another demon

Pff please, he told me straight in my face that I’m not allowed to work with other Demons. I don’t know, I thought its just me, but I’ve seen others the past few days say the same. If someone could shed some light that would be awesome…

1 Like