Making hot women want to fuck you

That’s why I said possibly.

2 Likes

I think what he’s saying is… It’s easier for Bune to help you with money if you already have a source of income.

1 Like

well not everyone wants sex theyre people that dont that are asexual

1 Like

or shes a lesbian

2 Likes

i know id like to get flowers and i know the other women ive been with do

1 Like

id rather have a strong powerful women

I love strong, plump women in stiletto heels, with long lacquered fingernails and cruel hands. Real Goddesses who’ll agree to smother as they sit upon and grind my face. ‘Drink this up Big Boy. I’ve been holding it just for you…’ A women who carries Herself with grace, elegance - a whip and alligator-clips in her handbag…just in case.

Al.

10 Likes

For me it would be hot men.

1 Like

So magick to improve your genes? what spirit for that?

3 Likes

Bune :slight_smile: but of course there are more

2 Likes

[quote=“Uncle-Al, post:40, topic:10686”]if you want some understanding of this now, here’s a little LHP exercise I may have already posted:

Play with yourself, but don’t allow yourself to climax. Do this as often as you can. The more times you perform this exercise the quicker the results. To end the exercise, just climax. A couple of days of sexual arousal without release will be enough. Start Friday night and climax Sunday night. And a word of warning – twenty-four years ago this exercise really fucked me up. My strong advice is that you don’t go out and that you keep your social interactions to a minimum until you decide to end the exercise. I also advise that you keep notes.
[/quote]

What’s the point of this exercise? What’s the benefit?

3 Likes

Bune can improve your genes?

1 Like

She is certainly pretty expert, and possesses knowldge beyond what’s commonly known on the topic.

2 Likes

Or … You could spend a year six days out of the week doing resistance training, sprinting, and free weights to get in shape.
Get outside and do interesting things so you can tell a good story.
Etc etc. No magic necessary.
Unless you’re like me, doing none of the above and getting zero play because of zero game.

7 Likes

From the best sources I’ve read over the years suggests those by name you have provided. All three.

4 Likes

Are you responding to the bune question? If so that is pretty cool, I used to work with Bune a lot I am going to have to work with Bune again someday

2 Likes

Yes, she’s amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok awesome thanks

1 Like

Why are people calling it she, is this some feminist thing, to emasculate everything?

1 Like

lol no, for a while she appeared to me as a three-headed snake, basically no gender as such, then only when I heard a spirit call her Mother and began interacting with her, I realised she (to save argument, the spirit I talk to anyway) is also the goddess Wadjet.

Run a search on her name in my posts if you want to read my experiences, and check my profile for my views on feminism! :rofl:

A belief system that you’re born oppressed, that the opposite sex you need to make babies with has hated and bullied your kind forever and for no reasons whatsoever, and your entire body, biology, and all of society to date is a mistake? Hmmn, no wonder the more feminist a woman is, the more psychiatric meds she’ll usually be on… :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes