Making a Protection Charm out of a Fly. Thoughts?

I’ve been having an influx of flies in my bedroom. There’s nothing dead or rotting or spoiled in my room (at least not physically) and they only seem to be around me and not my other roommates, so just trust me when I say they’re a physical manifestation of something spiritual. I have a few theories about what could be attracting them. A couple weeks ago I cast a curse that ended up backfiring. I also recently had a nasty spirit hanging around my room and a friend and I had to be pretty aggressive in getting rid of it. In any case, I’m going to be cleansing the space again with a smudging, but I want to do something a little more aggressive too. Last night I trapped and killed a huge fly (like, HUGE), and I’d like to make a protection ward out of it that says “see this? this is what happens when you mess with me and my space.” Something in the style of Robert Baratheon putting his enemies heads on pikes outside of his castle, y’know?
Any advice on the best way to go about doing this?

1 Like

Make the fly into a physical sigil possibly?

I ended up doing some stuff in the astral. Took a spider form, made a web, and hung the fly in the web. In the physical I left the fly outside my window. It seems to be holding up so far, but it’s been less than 12 hours so we’ll see what happens in the long run haha.
Out of curiosity, how do you go about making a “physical sigil”? I haven’t worked much with sigils and I’ve only ever seen them written on paper.

Maybe see if Beelzebub wants to talk.

2 Likes

There is a post here about how to contact random spirits for a talk. Make contact with the spirit behind this flies

1 Like