Make someone gay

We do not share similar values. That is all.

Sending an incubus wonā€™t do anything, unless he can perceive them, Iā€™d listen to angelia, otherwise based on reading how this thread has turned youā€™re wasting your breath on anything else lol. Besides relying on someone else will not do much as you can see.

7 Likes

Can you explain more what do you meanšŸ˜…

I do not sympathise with your motivation. I canā€™t really say it any clearer.

Ok thank you

ā€¦it would be a waste of time and energy to try to get this person to change their mind, or make them ā€œsee the world in their eyesā€. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s impossible, Iā€™m just saying this guy wouldnā€™t be someone I would waste my time and energy on. Unless he was constantly harassing me, or put his hands on me, I would just ignore him. The world is full of assholes that are full of hatred for certain groups of people be it because of their sexual preference, gender, race etc. It would be wonderful if you can change their views, but unfortunately you wonā€™t always be able to.

I really donā€™t have much else to offer aside from that.

3 Likes

I have no dog in this fight, but not sharing similar values is arguably what the lhp is about, isnt it?

Sinister is more of a just ask a lot of questions kind of person :laughing: not really a ā€œhereā€™s how to do thisā€ or a ā€œhere Iā€™ll help youā€

I do enjoy philosophy. It is my crack.

2 Likes

Wanting to teach him a lesson says a lot more about you than it does him. You will encounter lots of intolerant people in your life - and not all of them can or will be changed. A sorcererā€™s energy is a limited resource he must pick his battles wisely. Everyone grows and matures at their own pace based on their soulā€™s evolutionary stage. If you force that change to occur in this person, it might only lead to severe neurosis/inner conflict but not any real tolerance for the gay community. If youā€™re really hell bent on this, why not send him the ability to feel empathy instead? True empathy can be excruciatingly difficult and punishing for the intolerant and itā€™s more likely to open his eyes than simply forcing a sexuality change. If you do work with Belial on this like someone mentioned, keep in mind that he will expose your own psyche to its pitfalls as much as he will your targetā€™s. If youā€™re coming from a place of self-righteousness, he will knock you down a notch until you find out what your true motivations are for doing this.

9 Likes

@issam - based on what DarkestKnight said, DO you know why this person hates gays? He could already be gay and be externalising his hatred. He could have been taught this by family and not know another way to think. Your working will be more successful if you address the root cause.

If there are friends he treats badly that you want to protect, and easier and effective route would be a freezer spell to cut his energy off from them, and/or, as discussed above Belial is good at helping people work on limiting beliefs - search here for ā€˜evocation guideā€™ and call Belial, ask him to help this person grow out of fear and hate.

6 Likes

Oh yeah heā€™s already gay. Chances are more than likely he loves the cock. Almost every single homophobe out there is secretly gay yet too afraid to accept it about themselves. This of course leads to a resentment and jealousy of those who have the courage to live as themselves in the open. This resentment is the entire basis for their hate. Most normal people could care less about what a person does with their own genitalia and who with.

5 Likes

ā€œAlmost everyā€? That is rather presumptuous.

Once upon a time that may have been true but the LGBTQ12345 are protected minorities in most Western states now and to be against them, on any level, is regarded as an extremist belief which can cost people their livelihoods, children, and/or land them in prison for hate speech. The most ā€œhateā€ the LGBTQ community receive is from the tolerant majority not the intolerant minority, in the form of jokes without malicious intent. I wouldnā€™t say that fits the definition of ā€œstunningā€ or ā€œbraveā€, personally.

3 Likes

You know a person but is this person consistantly in your presence?

Are they an issue besides their views?

Have they acted on that hate by physically harming?

Are they paychologically harming others?

If this is just some nut down the street its best to just avoid them. If its a coworker then perhaps avoidance would work as well. Complaints can be made to superiors. If a superior, there is the ACLU and groups for discrimination.

Chances are this person hates a lot of things including themself.

They might be gay and might not. This wouldnā€™t make them all fluffy lovey dovey but more likely a twisted psycho who hates themself even more. Potentially, they could act upon it and become a serial killer or something.

Shun the person and avoid.

1 Like

You canā€™t.

Whatever dude you know damned well thatā€™s not what Iā€™m talking about here. Youā€™ve read my posts and should know Iā€™m a reasonable and logical person. Iā€™m not talking about harmless jokes and unreasonable sensitivity to them. Iā€™m talking about people who hold signs outside the home of a veteran that say shit like " Aids is the cure for gays" or ā€œGod hates gaysā€ etc etc. Iā€™m talking about ā€œREALā€ homophobes.

1 Like

Homophobia: the fear someone of the same sex as your partner will treat them better than you can.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good point.

1 Like

Maybe this guy was abused or molested as a kid and has grown his hatred out of that?

Maybe he is just a bigoted asshole?

Maybe he was raised in a very intolerant household?

Maybe he just doesnā€™t like having gay people flaunt their Fab in his face all the time and he canā€™t flaunt his straight in theirs. Hypocritical behavior is sometimes the root of much hatred and anger. šŸ¤·

Or maybe he is a closet gay?

Id say if he isnā€™t bothering you directly and is only being an asshole to your friends. Maybe your friends need to avoid him entirely and focus on the positives in their lives instead of the assholes?

Ive found that works best when dealing with bullies, thab wasting your time, energy and will power on them anyways.

2 Likes

There are so many misconceptions about homosexuality. The big one being is that a person is gay because of the opposite sex and a resentment towards them. While Iā€™ll acknowledge that may be the case for some, in a large part it has nothing to do with the opposite sex. Itā€™s about themselves and the people they are attracted to.

Homophobia is merely an unwillingness to learn about a culture unique to their own and how to mind their own damn business about who other people are fucking.

There is something to be said about thinkingā€¦fluid and crystallized. ā€œCanā€™t teach old dog new tricksā€ is a real thing. With some exceptions, crystallized thinking is an inevitable part of brain development and aging. For many, they are born with crystallized thinking. So while Iā€™m adamant in respecting and accepting the lgbtq Community, there is a lack of understanding on our part for those who are neurologically incapable of percieving their encironment in new ways. Each side doesnā€™t want to sit down and have that conversation.