Major Baneful Results with Belial, Leviathan and Lucifer

On the 18th of September I began pathworking with the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, with Lucifer, Leviathan and Belial. I spent 21 days doing pathworking with those spirits. Originally I was planning on doing so for 28 days but I felt I had done enough after 21 days and so I stopped.

I had been in a relationship for about two years and for the last year of it I ended up extremely emotionally drained listening to constant negativity from my girlfriend. I can understand and empathize with being in a bad state of mind for months but this was constant.

I continued to persist with investing in the relationship because I still felt the good outweighed the bad. But she broke up with me after she had drained all life from me. To be fair to her, I definitely wasn’t without fault either and was a lot more snappy near the end but I did suggest a break for a few weeks so I could process all the emotional baggage she had unloaded on me.

It wasn’t the breakup that hurt the most but all the constant lies and the fact that she abandoned the friendship we had as well. It took me a full year to sort through all my emotions and when I had finally moved on from everything, I found out a week after that, that my mum had an aggressive stage 4 cancer and probably had 6 months to live from that point on.

Anyway before I heard that news I had done a 21 day ritual using the powers of Belial and Leviathan to mess with her life. I made it clear to the Demons that I wanted them to use their powers to hurt her as much as possible but to not cripple her or ruin her entire life. I wanted a sense of closure and felt the best way to reach this closure was through her feeling the same things I felt.

I had completely let go of any expectations for the ritual and had moved on completely and then last week I got some messages from her and she sounded desperate. We were talking and I found out she had failed her studies because of all the problems she was going through, had major family problems that led her to run away from home dozens of times, and everyone in her family needed therapy. There were also things I picked up upon by the way she messaged me, the actions she made, and the shrinking list of mutual discord friends. She was definitely having problems with her friendships as well and was cutting off friends.

The results I got from Lucifer, Belial and Leviathan completely exceeded anything I expected and it matched exactly what I wanted. So this is a shout-out and praise to them for delivering.

If anyone has any questions or criticisms, I am all ears!

10 Likes

While you’re on a roll, maybe try a working to clear your moms cancer, or help her transition smoothly.

6 Likes

Ah, earlier in the post I presumed you had done 21 different rituals over 21 days. But here it sounds like it was the same ritual or rituals repeated?
So was it a ritual with Belial and a ritual with Leviathan each day?
Or was it a single ritual each day which incorporated both? If so I would be interested to hear you designed this as it differs from the prescription of the book.

1 Like

I had already done a ritual for that and currently her health is holding up extremely well. I might do some scrying and work with Radionics as well though because that’s probably my strongest area of magic.

1 Like

I did it in the same ritual to save time.

I did the pathworking with Lucifer. I would then say “Lucifer I request that you help me summon Leviathan and Belial.”

I would then do the pathworking with Leviathan and then I’d say “Leviathan I ask that you cause chaos, confusion and mistrust in her life to the fullest extent of your abilities.”

I would then do the pathworking with Belial and then I’d say “Belial I ask that you undermine stability in her heart and mind to the fullest extent of your abilities.”

I repeated this every day for 21 days. I would say I learnt a lot from doing this and I am a lot more confident with magic workings I am doing now.

4 Likes

Thanks, thats really interesting. I’d always understood these to be one-and-done rituals

1 Like