Magickan

I am learning as much as I can about anything of everything of the LHP.

I’ve learned i need to be grounded on the majority of this path.
I need to be in peace with myself and learn to let go of what doesn’t matter anymore and if not it will drive me very distorted mentally with emotions and etc…

So i dig deeper and I’ve learned to over come this “distorted mental insanity.”

In doing so i find peace.

I’ve learned this is part of life in anything we want to become. “Out with the old, In with the new,” “old habits die hard.” The difference with any spiritual awakening we have to face our worst fear.

When i plug out away from this modern world and go back to nature. I find fear within myself.
…that moment of becoming aware of my one self i conclude i am hearing monsters or gulls…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

…but really majority of the time we are our own monster, we create this parasite and then just blame other entities for the wrong doings …

I’ve also learned, …this is part of life.
Anything we set our minds to go after will always have an obstacle.

…and as kids we are been taught an evil entity made him or her do it…so get baptized and do nothing…just sit their and wait for a miracle of justice to manifest…

Then Fear is born instead of bravery.
So i believe majority of people feel lost and distorted as i did…

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @DomKnightz3000 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about you and any experience in magick you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

Eh, monstrosity is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe worry less about what randoms think of you?

Not all of us. Some of us, us gen X for sure, were taught personal responsibility. The buck always stopped right here. No blame shifting required.

It’s always stood me in good stead.

You’re not lost if you choose to walk away… “not all who wander are list”.

Again, no need to beat yourself up and look for how everyone else is the same to make it ok. It’s already ok for you to be yourself. Be proud that you don’t conform :sunglasses: Maybe, you’re just finding your own way?