Magickal workings, Journal of the Warrior

Contemplating on a legend regarding Mephistopheles and a priest:

I don’t remember where I read it, I think it was Mephistopheles, but I don’t remember

Anyway, a priest was excommunicated by his church I think, and to regain his position, he summoned Mephistopheles, completely cutting ties with Jesus and saints in the process.

The deal he made was to return to church.

Well, the deal worked, Mephisto made it possible.

@itsnathanm7 do you have any recollection of this legend

1 Like

Recited lord’s prayer, felt at peace

Wrestled wether to write in my journal constantly as I’m not sure if it’s the Ego driving it, but I don’t think so.

1 Like

Most pathetic exorcists I’ve seen, including their father Bob Larson, charlatans

1 Like

Ego isn’t a bad thing or a good thing it’s simply a thing that is. Only new agers consider ego a bad thing, an inflated ego without reason is just annoying.

3 Likes

Yes it’s more something the Apostle Paul suggested. Well, he suggested that it is best for one not to marry than to marry, and that is taken as sexual abstinence is the best. Well, It’s more complicated than that. @MagickVigilante you’ll have to look at what the later Theologians taught about sexual abstinence and why it is so for a priest.

But it is complicated because the definition of “sexual immorality” has changed over time. Long ago premarital sex was seen as fine, and the church had changing views of it. Earlier in the Medieval Ages, celibacy was actually not a thing of Catholic priests, they would actually live with a partner, and this is called “concubinage”, but they were not allowed to marry.

3 Likes

Update: according to a scan, Satan is with me on this path as well, kinda unexpected at first lol

Thinking of buying a Lucifer and Lilith rosary, as well as a Lucifer, Lilith and Satan novena candles

1 Like

Had a discussion about Islam and Muhammad, then discussed on Jesus, my friend is not a fan of Islam or Muhammad, I personally can’t judge until I’ve read the Quran.

Suggested reading for the forum:

Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland

1 Like

Significance of the name Yahweh:

1 Like

What kind of priest are you intending to be? I’m asking because if you plan on taking three sacred vows chastity, poverty, obedience then you’re off to rocky start if in your heart you plan to betray and masquerade as something you’re not. Is a cubic zirconia a diamond? No my friend it’s not…

To be a priest is a serious matter. If you can’t give God your heart mind and body then look for another vocation. This advice is for your benefit I’m not pissing in your cornflakes.

Now you may consider eastern Orthodox because they do allow thier priests to marry except for bishops. I could be be wrong but that’s what I recall.

7 Likes

Time to restore the Byzantine Empire!

4 Likes

Hey man, I think you bring up a great point. I can say from personal experience that Lucifer and Lilith can’t stand Jesus. They fear him greatly. Just know that if you pursue Jesus, they will not like it. But don’t fear either of them

Where do you have this from? Psalm 91 is traditionally used to completely destroy and annihilate ones enemies and a really strong curse.

1 Like

Hmm… thanks for your words, I agree!

I wanted to be Catholic, since it’s tied into my rituals, but maybe the orthodox does the same things idk

2 Likes

From a book on white magick

2 Likes

I’ve been told that Lucifer and Lilith will stay with me regardless, tbh. And I came to the conclusion that if they care about me they’d understand and put their beef aside for my sake no matter how difficult, but idk

1 Like

My bad they are right I messed up, psalm 79 is used for above mentioned purposes. Sorry!

2 Likes

If anyone wants me to include them in my prayers, please tell me

This isn’t a priest per se but you can be a deacon and be married in the Catholic Church. The do a lot of the same stuff as priests except they can’t perform sacraments (celebrate mass, marry people as examples). Before covid our families church had a deacon help out assisting with mass (not performing the actual rites stuff like blessing the bread) and doing some of the sermons for the priest. Do you could consider a deaconate instead of being a priest. They are allowed sex (albeit not outside of marriage and only the Hetero kind).

2 Likes

Can they perform exorcisms?

Woke up with a broken heart because I dreamt of Lucifer, my heart misses him

1 Like