Magickal workings, Journal of the Warrior

Enlighten me

1 Like

Everything goes through the Source.

I knowww. Can’t wipe without praising the source myself.

7 Likes

What? Lmao

2 Likes

Bruh.

2 Likes

They are poking fun at knowingthesource. They tend to bring up THE SOURCE in every comment, despite not having the knowledge or experience to realize how ignorant they are. It’s comical.

7 Likes

Pondering this theory:

What if the God of the old testament, Yahweh, while being a mask of the infinite, is not the God Jesus followed, because Jesus went straight to the infinite?

3 Likes

Finished evening prayer

One thing that bothers me is not being sure of the nature of Lucifer in regards to the Cosmic father, is he part of him too? Or separate?

I like to believe he is part of him too, but it’s difficult

4 Likes

(All things I state are opinions!

Summary

This text will be hidden

A sad truth. It was that same hate and violence towards others (mainly among one certain denom) hat caused myself to not be part of any one denom. (None of it directed at me but it was just so against what we are taught.) Also because of corruption within that same denom…like corruption to the core and highest elements…
As a Christian myself I only acknowledge one Jesus( Jesus as the son) however I believe we all walk our own path with God and if you believe different as a Christian I think that is his (the lords) path for you. I mean I believe Judaism is still following Gods word as well despite the fact they don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah.

Others may disagree but my connections with Jesus have always been through the same Lord/Yahweh, unless I never spoke to the other God/being I find that unlikely (personal belief). Won’t comment on Lilith or Lucifer since my beliefs are not completely based on first hand experience in regards to them.

I left a note somewhere I would see it when I started(had it on my phone in notes myself), usually helps at until it becomes part of your routine. Can be hard when you are busy but you get used to it!That is a very serious path if you want to become a catholic priest (don’t know as much about other denoms but a few I know are just as hard) . I thought about it myself when I was younger but that’s a long path my friend.

3 Likes

You are correct. Christianity came afterwards. If he lived he was a Jew (the last supper was the Passover meal after all, though he did tweak it with do this in memory of me supposedly. At least that’s what’s written and preached. That it was the Passover and they needed a room to celebrate it etc etc.

2 Likes

Would not let me edit again! Will be following this as well!

(Note to self, typing a post on a forum while on the treadmill will never lead to good grammar no matter how many times I try… editing while also on treadmill also not a good idea)

3 Likes

A rabbit hole that you may find enjoyable is learning the etymology of the word “Lord”. It has an extensive history that goes pretty far back.

5 Likes

@ShieldofLight I think I remember reading there’s a maximum time limit to how long your able to edit. I think it was 1 hour from time you posted if I’m remembering correctly.

1 Like

Can’t wait until I get back to Switzerland and order my books, extensive studying

Looked up the meaning of the word Messiah:

The one annointed with oil

This could refer to various prophets

2 Likes

I was waiting for this. Christian is met to mean Christ follower so it would be the people that followed him during his life and then carried on his ways afterwards.

That what they thought in Sunday school anyway.

5 Likes

I find it rather strange when people say something like “Demons are simply disconnected from Source”. Now, I don’t believe in a single divine source, just my personal experience (which can be seen both in ancient religions and paralleled in the physical world).

But, with the idea of a single divine source, one cannot be disconnected from it. All things, evil and good, come from it and are not disconnected from it. They may not come directly from it, but think of it in the sense of a seed. The seed contains all that will become. We know what will arise from the seed that has been planted. Good and Evil start ultimately start from the root.

3 Likes

I like to think of Sources as roughly analogous to “Number” or “Numbers”. If anybody were to tell you “number X is truth. number Y is the devil” ect -

You know they’re missing the point. Numbers exist, and to pit one against the other is goofy. The number 1 isn’t at war with the number 10, ect. Likewise, there can be several sources without making them somehow opposed to one another.

I like the idea of “dance” to tie this together. Sources dance, as light and dark dance together. So when people say good is opposed to evil - there is some learning to be had.

2 Likes

Shout-out to @Kaorisan , always enjoy our talks

Hey man glad to see you find solid direction! I think you will do well in this new path and I think it will help you undo some blockages and hopefully even gain confidence! I look forward to seeing how you improve and may the lord bless you in all you do! :latin_cross:

3 Likes

Thank you brother