Magickal seduction doesn't work for me

Casting for the result of the intended result. I really like this. With the cigar and the scotch being the celebration of the result, I can see that being the short circuit, the thing that helps you avoid going round the houses trying to find that all important few words in a sentence.

Your explanation captures what the essence and the enjoyable part is after the achievement.

2 Likes

Ok I finished the rituals a couple of days ago, and I added a little extra of my own to it…

And I’m seeing results!

1 Like

Can you share the results and the modifications?

Results so far: I’m seeing a major shift in my target’s attitude. Things I didn’t actually expect him to say or feel (in a good way). It’s only been three days, but still, it’s a big change so I’m really hopeful about what’s next.

Modifications/personal add-on: from day 1 I decided to complement the ritual burning a pink candle with my target’s name, DOB, and my wishes carved on it. I lit it only while doing the ritual every day.

Around day 7 I thought I’d add a little extra to it, so I printed a photo of my target. I touched myself after doing the ritual, with the candle still burning, and then I anointed his photo and the candle with my fluids. Like before, I didn’t let the candle burn completely.

I repeated this every day from then on, until the last day of the ritual. On the last day, after anointing the photo and the candle for the last time, I folded the photo towards me three times and sealed it with the candle wax. Then I allowed the candle to burn completely.

1 Like

Did you have a relationship with the target before the ritual or you were just friends. I am asking because I want to try rituals 1 and 2 on a former lover of mine that I am in no contact with and searching for the best option.

We are/were romantic already, so the attraction was already there and I wanted to turn it into love.

Ritual 1 is adviced if the attraction/sex isn’t there yet, and ritual 2 is adviced for when there’s already attraction, but you want to turn it into love, or you want feelings to flourish so it’s not just sex.

1 Like

Ok, I can honestly say ritual 2 is definitely working.

3 Likes

Happy to hear, good work! Keep us updated with the progress. On the next new moon, I will do Ritual 1 and 2 after. Looks like the rituals are really extremely potent.

1 Like

Should we really wait for the moon ??

It is written in the book that with target you have little/no contact it is best to start at a new moon.

1 Like

Update:

Things went really well, but I was forced to take a geographical distance from my target that I’ll have to keep for at least a year.

Of course, I wonder if ritual 2 will still be effective while at a distance, or if everything will just fade out sooner or later.

Whenever I feel anxious, I call on Haniel to strenghten our bond.

We’re still in contact but idk… I feel like it’s only a matter of time before the obvious: that my target meets someone else and it all fades out between us.

So I’m wondering about your experiences with ritual 2. Is it powerful enough for a situation like this?

I read people here advising it works if you can physically meet, but that won’t be possible anymore for a while in my case.

1 Like

Update: I ended things with my target and they didn’t care.

So I’d say ritual 2 only works for a little while.

Actually, magick is just a set of tools to shift consciousness – if consciousness were not the true nature of reality then none of this would have a sliver of hope.

2 Likes

You can use candles. What is the problem?

can you give more details?

1 Like

how do you do that?

Wow, that was back in December, it’s been a while!

I did it by calling Haniel and doing just that: asking her to strengthen our bond.

The result was that I grew obsessed and he ghosted me.

0/10, wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

Same with me no matter any methods/spirit tried.
I think people openly exaggerate with “love spells” results.

1 Like

But… how come it worked but you’re not together?

Awww that’s a shame =/

Well, back when I tried it, there definitely was attraction since we were already involved. It still backfired completely.

Idk it’s like the rituals from that book are either hit or miss.