Magickal seduction by Damon brand

I believe these spirits (I believe they are known as Salamanders) to be different from Jinn. I’ve worked with both, and their energies are very similar, but they come from different traditions to my knowledge.

After you chant the rite, you begin fantasizing about having sex to build up your lust (I suggest starting with foreplay, or even some foreplay to the foreplay). You can start masturbating at this point, or even just foreplaying with yourself a bit, but make sure that you can keep going until the end of the ritual. Once you get some energy going, you chant the first set of names, then visualize the orange-rosy light.

After this, you chant the final three names, all while maintaining your sexual energy (it’s ok if you don’t keep the fantasy going while you chant and visualize, but hold onto the sexual energy). Once you chant these names, bring your focus back to the fantasy. You can keep chanting the names, but your focus should be on your sexual energy. If you’re doing ritual 3, then keep going until orgasm. If you’re doing ritual 1, I would try to time things so that you orgasm right after making the final request.

And yes, you can absolutely repeat the ritual without harm, and it will probably be a good idea to repeat it whenever you feel like doing so. It’s important to trust that the magick is working, so don’t repeat out of a sense of fear, but the more you summon these spirits the more their energy will be at work in your life. Have fun :wink:

3 Likes

How do I open my senses? Is there a risk when opened…Can I feel spirits when they come? What is the smallest sign of that?

My suggestion is to draw the sigil by hand, or if it is more complicated, to print out a copy and then trace over it. I have used sigils on a screen, and this works because it is your perception of the image that matters, but personally staring at a screen doesn’t put me in the right mood for a ritual.

Find a time and a space where you can have some privacy and where no-one will interrupt you. Magick is a very special thing, and it’s worth making the act of magick feel special.

You likely won’t experience much in the way of “supernatural” effects or super intense energies right away, but if you keep doing magick you will, and it’s important to have a space where you can experience the energies without inhibition.

I really can’t stress enough how much better the experience is when you do the chanting yourself. The connection you create to the spirits is much more personal when you do it this way. When you chant, allow the words to vibrate out from your core.

If you’re not sure how to do this, try chanting “AAAAHHH” like an opera singer. Let your throat open up wide, and let the sounds rumble out from your belly. It’s ok if you don’t get this right away, but this will make for a better experience once you get the hang of it.

2 Likes

Wow are they salamanders! I’ve never worked with them but did worked with Djinns. Let’s see if I could feel their energies while doing the ritual so I could myself identify. :sparkles:

Alright I get it.:sparkles: I’m just gonna go with ritual 3 because I guess Love spells are really a slippery slope.

The final request for ritual 3 would be similar to like this na ‘Grant me an aura of attraction. So that the people around me get attracted towards me’ something like that?

And yes absolutely I’d perform the ritual whenever I feel like. I will keep your Golden advice. :dizzy: Guess my idea of performing after every 2-3 months was not wrong :stuck_out_tongue:if it only makes their energy stronger in my life. :yum:

Thank you, Thank you so much!

1 Like

I will sing loudly when I am in my own home because I now live with the family, All I can do now is listen to the ENN and look at the Sigil on the computer.

Try doing a petition to Furcas he is amazing in opening your Psychic abilities. :sparkles: Once opened you will see, hear and communicate with them effectively. Now don’t think about the feeling, they are present when you call upon them. You can feel their presence or feel absolutely nothing it depends upon you…but know they are present. It is you who can’t see or feel them because your senses aren’t open.

4 Likes

What is the nature of energy that I will feel? I mean, would it be like heat or cold? Hahaha, Sorry if I am Stupid cause am new here

1 Like

who is Furcas? and how to do a petition?

@Gwydion22 There’s nothing wrong with doing lust spells if you know how to do them right. If there is not potential for the both of you to have an enjoyable experience with each other, then you won’t be brought together. It can be disappointing when this happens, but it is what it is, and the magick will help you enjoy even these relationships and circumstances.

I don’t believe ritual 3 requires a specific request. You could add that in if you feel like doing so, and I could see that helping if you have good timing.

@sadangel There are ways to work around this. You can repeat the chant in your mind without speaking it out loud, and from what I’ve heard it helps to imagine the words radiating through the entire universe. Whispering is also an option, and one that can work very well with demonic work. If you do not have privacy in your room (I didn’t really have a door growing up), I have done magick in bathrooms. Do what must be done.

Different spirits have different energies, and I don’t want to limit your experience by telling you that they will always appear or feel like this or that. What you experience will be unique to you, but you can expect the energy of a spirit to align with their powers and qualities. Fire spirits feel like fire spirits, both in how you may sense them in ritual and in their style of working. Sometimes the fire may be a hot rage, other times it may be a burning drive forward, other times it may be rather steamy sex. Fire is fire.

2 Likes

Thank you, I benefited a lot!

1 Like

Alright. I thought it is worthless to ignite love on your crush through magick that just kills the passion for me. But I get it. :sparkles::heart:

In ritual 3 it says to ‘speak with these spirits directly’ on this point should we actually state our desire because the author says that ritual 1 and 3 are same.

1 Like

Furcas is a demon. Look mate, if you are absolutely new to this I recommend doing your research first, read some books and when you think you are ready proceed.

Here darkestknight already told the simplest method for petition spells.

1 Like

I don’t know , when I used to read and study his books they seemed great

2 Likes

Yes his books actually are amazing I just needed to clear some doubts that’s it. :sparkles:

Welcome @willpower It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

@DarkestKnight
Thanks for your helpful post. I read the relevant section on Black Pullet and found out that over there, the words to summon the spirits are said to be “Nades,Suradis, Manier”, as you correctly mentioned. However, in the book Magickal Seduction, it says “Nades. Suradis, ManiNer”, with an extra N.

At first I thought the Black Pullet PDF version I downloaded must’ve had a typo, but every other version I look at has the same name: “Manier” without the extra N. In Damon Brand’s book, it says “ManiNer”. Interestingly, on Wikipedia, and some other websites, when they give examples of this particular section of the book, they says “Maniner”, just like Damon Brand’s book. On Wikipedia’s article about “Black Pullet”, underneath the image, it sasy “ManiNer”, but then in the footnote where they put a link to the full Black Pullet grimoire, again it’s mentioned “Manier”.

So I’m confused now. It seems like the correct name is “Manier”, if I trust online versions of Black Pullet. However, Damon Brand might have access to a more correct version which I’m not aware of? What do you think? Does it even matter if I say Manier or ManiNer in the ritual? I’m a complete beginner so I thought I should do my research before performing my first ever ritual.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome to the forum @rooz!

I don’t think it matters which version of the word you use as there isn’t really much of a difference between the sound of the two. However, personally, I would probably just go with what Brand says in his book as the Gallery tends to do intensive research through multiple sources so it is likely the version they have found to be the most accurate pronunciation.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! With love.

For the first time I have performed a ritual from the books of Damon Brand (not this in particularly) and while pronouncing the words of power, an object (not heavy, not light) just fell… it scared me a little bit, does anyone has evet experienced something similar while working with the works of Damon Brand?