Magickal Momentum

I think today I reached a point where I am tired of observing reality and am ready to start pushing my will into it.

Wanted to know what would be some good spirits to start out with? More specifically I wanted a more fulfilling career and wanted to know which entity could help out with that also.

All help would be appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve got a couple posts that you may find helpful in getting started with magick.

For starters, here’s a post I made describing a very simple ritual to call upon King Paimon, who has the power to “improve reputation and standing in areas of commerce and industry.”

A good book I’d recommend as well is Magickal Cashbook by Damon Brand. It describes a very simple, easy method for contacting the genius spirit Nitika to continuously manifest bursts of money into your life. Nitika is not as focused on building wealth, that is, changing the circumstances of your life to allow for a gradual expansion of income, but more on getting you cold hard cash, and on getting it quickly.

I’ve been toying with an idea for a similar method that calls upon demonic power, but I haven’t quite decided which demon would be best. I’m thinking about Clauneck, as the last time I called upon him he brought me way more money than I was expecting. Might call it The Black Vault of Clauneck, sounds pretty catchy.

Here’s another thread from the other day that lists some entities that are good with money and finances, and I’d read through the whole thing if you can, lots of good suggestions in there. I don’t mention much in the way of methods though, so you may want to check the above post out first so you know how to make contact with these beings.

If you work with Lucifer, his aspect of Lucifuge Rofocale is known as the Infernal Administrator, though perhaps a clearer title could be the Infernal Hedge Fund Manager. I haven’t worked too extensively with him, but I sense that he could help you manage your finances, among other things.

Also, if you’re interested in the Shem angels, the 57th angel Nememiah has the power to improve prosperity by increasing your financial momentum. Calling upon these angels requires some specific ritual methods for the best results, however, and so to start I would recommend checking out the above materials.

4 Likes

To begin i really appreciate you taking the time to give me an answer as thought through and articulate as you gave.

I was listening to an interview EA did with JS about Sun’tolock (forgive me if i butchered his name) and I haven’t done anything with this spirit but thought that might be worth a shot in regards to the ritual you thought about making.

I’m going to read the rest of the information you gave me. I’ll keep you updated as I start implementing. Thanks again

1 Like

No problem friend, glad I could help :slight_smile:

I haven’t called upon that being myself, by the impression that I got from them talking about him is that he is more suited to long-term wealth building, rather than to attracting bursts of cash. I would have to ask the demon himself, but to my understanding such beings tend to focus on changing the circumstances of your life and setting up new situations that allow for the gradual, long-term expansion of income.

Nitika, on the other hand, does not focus so much on long-term expansion of wealth, but on getting money to flow right now. Nitika will change some circumstances or situations, but the main goal of that spirit’s work is to bring you cash you can use right now, whereas beings such as Sun’tolock and the Angels of Omnipotence work on the much bigger picture.

I need to evoke Clauneck again to ask about the method, but I sense that he will be a good fit. He brought me an unexpected check the last time I called upon him, but beyond money he may also advise you on what in your life is not worth the price you pay for it, in money, time, or other resources.

The point of these tools is to call upon an entity that is skilled in bringing cash fast to complement the work of other beings who work on the long-term side of things. If your goal is to truly expand and grow the income that you have now, a comprehensive approach is best and the most effective.

Short-term bursts of money are good, but without long-term work, the pathways along which that money flows will not grow very quickly, meaning that you will be stuck manifesting around the same amount for a long time. By the same token, focusing only on long-term growth of these pathways will not encourage as much financial energy to actually flow through these pathways, meaning that your potential for wealth will be great, but the money still needs to move through you. (through you, as in into you as you receive it, and back out as you spend it joyfully)

4 Likes

Evening shinri,

I had an idea and believe this is how the spirits are wanting me to get to know them/call them to do things for me.

Research what I can on the particular spirit (in this case King Paimon). write down the information I find as to start a miniature grimoire so to speak. Use there sigil to call there presence into the room ask what it is that they can help me achieve so I can get a feel for them and them a feel for me. do this for 2 days and on the third day actually say what it is that I want done.

In regards to Lucifuge Rofocale is it ok to work with such an intense demon like him to begin with? He is one of the first demons names I heard when I found E.A. years ago, I just thought he was for more experienced sorcerers.

1 Like

He can help you with your career.

2 Likes

Thank you chi I appreciate the help.

1 Like

That sounds like a fantastic way to go about things. You don’t always need to take the full 3 days to prepare, but using that time to ponder your desire and what the spirit can do for you would be quite helpful. I would write down your thoughts about your desires and anything else of relevance in your journal too, as one day you will look back and laugh at how everything is for you now.

As for Lucifuge Rofocale, it’s certainly alright to call upon him if you feel drawn to him, as that is his way of letting you know he could help you out. Meditate on his sigil for a bit if you’re not sure, and contemplate what he may do for you or what he may teach you.