Magickal Attack On An Enemy

I’m interested in helping. Ive been practising for around 15 years now and had some successes with 'baneful magick. I’m also sick of s**theads - had to deal with my fair share too. And I mean, really nasty little fcks. So I sympathise. I’ll pm you…

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for the suggestion, I’ll do some more research on him!

2 Likes

We’re still looking for more individuals to join the ritual!

1 Like

I’m interested. Granted, I’m new to magick,

3 Likes

Excellent, it doesn’t matter that you are new, as long as you can focus your attention and energy you will be of help to the ritual!

2 Likes

We’ll be performing the ritual in about a week, those who wish to join let me know!

1 Like

I am interested, tell me more and I will let you know if I can assist…

2 Likes

Glad to have you aboard, I’ll send the details to you in PM when we have chosen a final date to perform the ritual.

I’m interested. Glasya-Labolas is my patron demon so I’m into these matters. I’m sure We would be able to assist,

1 Like

Excellent, I’ll PM you shortly!

1 Like

PM me

1 Like

I’ll PM you with the full details once we’ve decided on a time/date to perform the ritual!

We will be performing the group rirtual on monday. Anyone who wants to assist is welcome to join!
Simply send me a PM and I will send you the details of the ritual to perform.

Thanks everyone for showing interest!

Do you have Discord chat, it would make things like coordinating more easy?

Also I’m interested, PM me details if you still need help in this.

1 Like

We are using the group PM function of the BALG forum, communication that way is pretty simple :slight_smile:

I’ll add you!

PM me

Sounds powerful. No names but… Just curious on the back story, is this financial or romantic? Don’t need a long post just a brief scenario of what happened to bring it to this level.

Yah, have y’all succeeded?

Post closed at OP’s request.