Magickal Attack On An Enemy

Greetings BALG,

For those who are unfamiliar with the situation please check out these 2 old threads:

1. The Time For Death Has Come - #14 by azav
  2. https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/a-call-for-3-skilled-black-magick-practitioners

Thanks to the great divination help of @Micah we’ve been able to determine that the target has been successfully attacked by many members of BALG. He us currently more weakened than ever, suffering from Liver Pains, Gallbladder pains, and heart pains. Intense ones too. His organs are being squeezed as we speak and his brain is under attack as well.

However, he still persists. Again with the help of @Micah we now know what makes him so tough. It’s not his kundalini awakening, or magical protections, it’s his fear of death. His pure fear is the only thing that is keeping him alive, he’s literally clinging to life like a madman.

Brute force attacks like I, and many others now, have tried won’t have much effect unfortunately, that’s why I’m making the third, and hopefully, final thread, requesting for true magickal assassins to help me, @Micah and others, to perform a similar coordinated attack, shrouded in darkness, to rid the world of this devil once and for all.

For those who wish to help, or know more details, please post below. If you want to keep things confidential you can of course always PM me as well.

Once we have a couple of people willing to help we’ll share the ritual we will use and the target’s details to coordinate the attack and strike the final blow.

For those who are extra eager you could perhaps already utilize your talents by trying to weaken him so our attack will be even more successful.

Thank you BALG, for now this has been quite the journey!

8 Likes

So, who is this person exactly?

Forum rules prohibit naming people as targets, or giving enough info to make them identifiable, and the rest was covered in OP’s posts linked I think. :+1:

4 Likes

If you’re interested in helping hit me up with a PM and I’ll share details of the ritual we’ll use and the target, as @Lady_Eva said we can’t share such info publicly!

1 Like

I wish you great success! For various reasons, I am not able to assist at the moment but one thing does occur to me - with the team, have you yet tried to coordinate a mutual time to make a group call to Dra’talon and entreat him to complete this magickal assassination expediently?

1 Like

We (as far as I know) haven’t worked with any specific demons yet, or at least recently, I know I’ve called upon a number of demons in the past but that ritual is such a blurr I can’t remember which ones :smiley:

Have you had any success with Dra’talon?

I haven’t yet tried working with him but really was drawn to the idea reading about him in The Book of Azazel. I have read in another forum that someone had success with him (as a magickal assassin) but this took roughly a year. E.A. also writes of success with him.

1 Like

Heavy necromantic sorcery anybody?

I’m interested in helping. Ive been practising for around 15 years now and had some successes with 'baneful magick. I’m also sick of s**theads - had to deal with my fair share too. And I mean, really nasty little fcks. So I sympathise. I’ll pm you…

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for the suggestion, I’ll do some more research on him!

2 Likes

We’re still looking for more individuals to join the ritual!

1 Like

I’m interested. Granted, I’m new to magick,

3 Likes

Excellent, it doesn’t matter that you are new, as long as you can focus your attention and energy you will be of help to the ritual!

2 Likes

We’ll be performing the ritual in about a week, those who wish to join let me know!

1 Like

I am interested, tell me more and I will let you know if I can assist…

2 Likes

Glad to have you aboard, I’ll send the details to you in PM when we have chosen a final date to perform the ritual.

I’m interested. Glasya-Labolas is my patron demon so I’m into these matters. I’m sure We would be able to assist,

1 Like

Excellent, I’ll PM you shortly!

1 Like

PM me

1 Like

I’ll PM you with the full details once we’ve decided on a time/date to perform the ritual!