Magick. How powerful is it REALLY?

That was also my moment of “this shit is real”

Mostly because I panicked and gave the necklace away and the guy who accepted it got the job.

(A month later I made up with him apologized ect ect and got another offer)

1 Like

What happened was I was still new to magic he was the spirit I wanted to work with most.

so I started reading about him and whatnot he noticed and liked me. I was going to buy the necklace then I decided nah this isn’t real… it still came in.

He put his energy inside of it

5 Likes

Whoa. That’s finally sounds like magick. So Im that situation you were in then. I want that “Holy shit” situation. What would you recommend me doing?

3 Likes

Do what I did find a spirit that interests you give them offerings and whatnot and ask them to show you what life’s really like.

3 Likes

Point taken. Cheers

2 Likes

Many, you have to understand there are real reasons people will not discuss really far out stuff, not least that there are forces and groups out there who get pretty pissy about it!

Start with this, because it contains results by many people:

I’ve summoned spirits to physical presence many times over, manifested objects to appear from nowhere (but that skill is highly erratic, I’m working on getting it under control), working with my old man we’ve actually changed the past, and for drawing objects into my life, I have almost complete success if I don’t worry about things being “miraculous” (i.e., pop into being) and instead let them come to me rapidly using normal routes:

That last one describes a physical manifestation that occurred without me expecting it. :slight_smile:

There have been more, but as I said, reasons do prevent me from being too detailed.

10 Likes

Thank you.
How do you know that you can trust them tho If there thing is to descive and Satan their “master” is the father of lies?.. it’s like buying and shooting up dope from a untrustworthy dealer with a notorious record without testning or tasting it. Chances that you OD goes off the roof. I mean, can you know what they do with your spirit ones you leave this plane and enter the unknown? @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

I don’t believe that, I studied a fair bit of history and this dualism that there’s a force for evil that wants to fuck you up, versus a supposedly all powerful and loving god that (nonetheless) allows that to happen, and so on, is relatively recent bullshit which has no relation to the many wonderful gods and spirits out there.

Also, with soul travel you can visit the planes of the dead, and of various beings, so personal interaction with them is a factor, and feeling the very real help and even LOVE some spirits show towards us, as well.

I mean there’s probably a religion that says a man and woman who are not married or close family talking like this online means one of us is going to hell, but that is so obviously self-serving dogmatic bullshit that it’s not even worthy of debunking with logic.

13 Likes

I really appreciate how you phrased your questions.

2 Likes

Very good.
I hope you’re right. I guess one just have to practice and experience, wait and see and make understanding and the pass it forward I guess.
PS. Pretty sure my power animal is the Lion.

2 Likes

Well at the time I newly received my blood pact from Azazel. I was working at a day spa at the time quite a trip away from my home. He told me TO NOT GO BACK THERE! I did not listen (Because I’m fucking stubborn). I was a street away from this day spa. I decided to turn right and take the shorter route and as my car was in the intersection, I suddenly had no control! My car’s wheels screetched and I was swung in a circle (missing another car) and my car stopped facing the direction I came from.
Then there are two businesses I cursed to close down. So now about 1.5 years later their customer base is nearly non-existant- I went back and witnessed it for myself. New staff don’t last… (I added some poltergeists to manifest on premises to stir shit up a little more). It won’t be long before they need to permanently shut doors. I use to date a guy who was nothing more than a pansy pretending to be straight. (I hate pretenders, cowards, idiots and weaklings). For the record I don’t have anything against gay or lesbian (I prefer kissing women myself). But don’t fucking pretend. The point is he thinks women are toys to be played with (Yes I am a femanist). So he must learn his lesson. He will never, never, NEVER find his soulmate in this lifetime. I made sure of it. I watch his FB profile and sure enough, I see in and out relationsips don’t last more than a few months (for 9 years now).
I have also received a tip from a client who booked an hour treatment with me of R10,000 not the first and last I received large amounts for just because. I am late for work everday sometines up to an hour and boss still thinks I am the most wonderous thing on two legs! Aaaaghh the list goes on forever…

15 Likes

Intresting AF! :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Hell (+ every plane of existence) hath no fury like a witch scorned :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This shit gets undeniably real when you learn to trust yourself, believe it, and perform the rituals. A couple examples would be my two most recent evocations.

About a month ago I evoked Gremory and asked that he bestow me with a glamour to attract women, and specifically requested that he make a girl I was attracted to fall in love with me, and in return he could harvest the sexual energy I produced with her or whoever else he brought me. That very same night I woke up with sleep paralysis with a pitch black female figure on a bright red camel at my bedside. The figure reached its hand over my crotch and I felt what I can only describe as a several snakes slithering up my ass coiling up my spine, into my brain, and out of my mouth and eyes, until I was completely engulfed with these weird serpents. The next thing I remember is waking up the next morning with several unread flirtatious messages on my phone from 5 different girls with whom I’d had lust for, including my main target, whom I hardly even knew prior to this. Over the next couple days I got laid several times. It was almost exhausting. I am now in a committed relationship with the main target who ended up falling completely head over heels with me within just a couple weeks following the ritual, just as I requested.

Another example is my most recent working with king paimon for quick easy money. Two days after the ritual I won a $200 dollar bonus at work and on top of that my last paycheck was somehow almost triple what it should have been. Then I was put in contact with a voc rehab program that is offering me thousands of dollars in grant money to go to school which I will be receiving in a few weeks.

Like I said its undeniable. The more you experience it the harder it becomes to chalk it all up to mere “coincidence”.

48 Likes

The figure reached its hand over my crotch and I felt what I can only describe as a several snakes slithering up my ass coiling up my spine, into my brain, and out of my mouth and eyes, until I was completely engulfed with these weird serpents.

Yikes…

5 Likes

Duuuuuuuuude. That was easily the sickest thing I’ve read this far in. If you saw my latest post about King Paimon you see that I now believe indeed.

3 Likes

Was it painful btw? The snakes in your ass thing? … :hushed:

Lol slightly at first but mostly just extremely uncomfortably erotic, like a non consensual fullbody orgasm.

1 Like

Whas it hard to evoke this demon?

sounds a bit like kundalini.

4 Likes