Magick for Gender Transitioning, For a Friend

I have a first! A friend of mine who’s nearing taking first steps towards gender transition, is asking me to curse him to grow larger and larger breasts permanently. He’s saying he wants to eventually have them so big that he needs male breast barers to carry them wherever he walks, and that they would produce a continuous milk flow that need to be pumped or they grow further. He wants to be forced feminized, given hormones, and have a pimp lie to him and be tell him they’re going to a regular party but it’s secretly a pumping party to inject synthol into tranny’s bottoms and boobs. However, again his pimp lies and has his needles filled with industrial strength silicone. The pimp has my friend used on the street at night as a prostitute, and the pimp keeps all of the money all of the time.

The question:

What the heck magick do I do for this???
Any suggestions??? He wants me to ask others to add their magick to make it irreversible.

1 Like

Instead curse him to come to his senses and get his life back on track :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can Baphomet help in this ? He (she) is a Hermaphrodite. Both male and female.

1 Like

Your friend is deranged. What he is asking for is slavery and a slow agonizing death. I wouldn’t touch this with a ten foot pole.

8 Likes

This just sounds like you’re taking the piss of us.

No one would seriously ask for what you posted.

8 Likes

Curse isn’t the right word for this.

I would say call on Ishtar

I hope your friends transition goes smoothly.

Evoke raphael and tell him to heal his mind. Dude is fucked up completely it seems.

3 Likes

That’s possible.

Calling on multiple Entities associated with gender fluidity for their blessings on this person would be a good way to go.

2 Likes

Guys he’s asking for help.

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Danizeil87 . If you want to throw around ideas I’d be happy to. I don’t understand how being Trans works but I’m happy to help.

And this isn’t a bad idea to help recovery after transition surgeries. Those are intense from what I’ve heard. I wouldn’t rule it out.

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind, but I renamed the thread.

2 Likes

Curse seemed like to much of a negative term for something that someone wanted.

1 Like

That’s what he wishes it to be

1 Like

The term curse is generally seen as something done against someone else’s will to do harm. So I understand why you renamed it.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it really fits the definition of a curse since it’s a positive end goal for him.

Which is why I suggested a Blessing of sorts from Entities associated with Gender Fluidity. Especially Ishtar.

2 Likes

Suggestion…Edit out all that personal information about that friend and never do it again, as it’s probably technically against the rules. in any case it just looks bad.

4 Likes

That is a good idea. If you’re working with others on the person then their info can be shared via PM.

1 Like

Okay! Sorry…didn’t think about rules of breach of trust. He was pleading with me to do this and share.

1 Like