Magick Circle

Re; Magick Circle

Are we ok to copy the Universal Circle on our own and will it be safe; or have you placed a dangerous ‘gate’ or ‘hole’ which if it is not from you may pose a danger. I understand you are attaching an Accesory Spirit to the ones bought through you. Will it be effective without it?

I posted a similar thread… Waiting to get started.

It is perfectly safe to copy it on your own. Magicians have been doing that since the BoA and none have reported any dire consequences. You won’t have any spirits bound to it (unless you bind one yourself). I remember someone asked E.A. if he bound spirits to his books that would punish anyone who tried to copy them for profit. He said no, and I imagine the same is true for the UC.

Honestly I would start using the UC, I purchased one (Cause I can’t draw to save my life) and I have been getting demons and angles to show up quicker and clearer than ever!

Interesting!, Are they pleased to perform your magical goals?. I ordained one, I am yet waiting it arrive to my address, and I would like know experiences of other magicians, thanks.

Interesting!, Are they pleased to perform your magical goals?. I ordained one, I am yet waiting it arrive to my address, and I would like know experiences of other magicians, thanks.[/quote]

Guys, really.I’d use Mr.Koetting’s and save the worry! a broken line or improper seal is like smearing your butt with Crisco, walking into a gay bar, bending over a chair and screaming “TAKE ME”!One line, one mis drawn character or sigil and you could be over your head in the poo!
Or at the least it would be useless.are you aware just HOW many Sorcerers have forfeited their lives because they screwed up a pentagram or hexagram? There was a fairly famous account in the 80’s of a Satanic magician who drew the pentacle too small and the demon was so insulted it crushed him and twisted him like a dish rag!

Let Mr.Koetting do it for you.very worth the money for safety’s sake.

Interesting!, Are they pleased to perform your magical goals?. I ordained one, I am yet waiting it arrive to my address, and I would like know experiences of other magicians, thanks.[/quote]

Guys, really.I’d use Mr.Koetting’s and save the worry! a broken line or improper seal is like smearing your butt with Crisco, walking into a gay bar, bending over a chair and screaming “TAKE ME”!One line, one mis drawn character or sigil and you could be over your head in the poo!
Or at the least it would be useless.are you aware just HOW many Sorcerers have forfeited their lives because they screwed up a pentagram or hexagram? There was a fairly famous account in the 80’s of a Satanic magician who drew the pentacle too small and the demon was so insulted it crushed him and twisted him like a dish rag!

Let Mr.Koetting do it for you.very worth the money for safety’s sake.[/quote]

Uhh…really…?? I think not. Don’t get me wrong, as soon as I have the money to purchase a UC then sure, I’ll jump on the band wagon and do so. Yet if I could dare say that all of the ‘not-artistically-gifted’ people who created their own U.C. (or Circle of Pacts) from the BoA did miss a line or didn’t get the angle just right of one of the letter/symbols, we would have heard of it by now (with myself include in some bizarre news headline about how they found my body contorted into un-imaginable shapes).
And besides, some of the best tools that are used or needed for such operations are the ones that we create ourselves. Its the process, the energy (and by energy I mean mind-energy and emotional energy), effort, and BST (blood, sweat, and tears literally!!) that makes the tool operate and function the way that it does.
So am I saying that one shouldn’t buy a UC? Of course not!!! Go and buy a circle, and hell, buy two!!! (I know once this whole government shutdown nonsense blows over and I start getting paid again, I’m gonna go hog wild and get the Evocation course, a U.C. and whatever else E.A. has to offer!)

1 Like

Oh myyyyyy.

And to answer your question Gottskalk, they come much quicker (shaved a good ten minutes off my ritual time) and are a LOT more willing to listen to me without talking in circles, as some demons do.

Let Mr.Koetting do it for you.very worth the money for safety’s sake.[/quote]

Uhh…really…?? I think not. Don’t get me wrong, as soon as I have the money to purchase a UC then sure, I’ll jump on the band wagon and do so. Yet if I could dare say that all of the ‘not-artistically-gifted’ people who created their own U.C. (or Circle of Pacts) from the BoA did miss a line or didn’t get the angle just right of one of the letter/symbols, we would have heard of it by now (with myself include in some bizarre news headline about how they found my body contorted into un-imaginable shapes).
And besides, some of the best tools that are used or needed for such operations are the ones that we create ourselves. Its the process, the energy (and by energy I mean mind-energy and emotional energy), effort, and BST (blood, sweat, and tears literally!!) that makes the tool operate and function the way that it does.
So am I saying that one shouldn’t buy a UC? Of course not!!! Go and buy a circle, and hell, buy two!!! (I know once this whole government shutdown nonsense blows over and I start getting paid again, I’m gonna go hog wild and get the Evocation course, a U.C. and whatever else E.A. has to offer!)[/quote]

IF you can execute the sigils properly, go for it…if not,WELLLLLLL
you were warned. Just saying.

Any links or references to your reports Magus Shadow? I’d be interested to read these accounts as long as its not some “my cousins girlfriend’s next door neighbors dog groomer got totally fucked because he spelled a name wrong or got a glyph backwards and the demon took advantage of him sexually and then never called again.”

Personally I’ve no names, sigils or glyphs on my circle and I’m fine. What about those who use an astral circle in its place?

Oh myyyyyy.

And to answer your question Gottskalk, they come much quicker (shaved a good ten minutes off my ritual time) and are a LOT more willing to listen to me without talking in circles, as some demons do.[/quote]

Sound great!!, I think that E A Koetting did a pact with demons and the purpose was all of we that have got the UC are damned to the Hell, cause that demons are very happy to do our bids ;-)=. Only a joke, or no??? :-0

Carpe diem et nocte!!

[quote="-TWF-, post:10, topic:1871"]Any links or references to your reports Magus Shadow? I’d be interested to read these accounts as long as its not some “my cousins girlfriend’s next door neighbors dog groomer got totally fucked because he spelled a name wrong or got a glyph backwards and the demon took advantage of him sexually and then never called again.”

Personally I’ve no names, sigils or glyphs on my circle and I’m fine. What about those who use an astral circle in its place?[/quote]

I have drawed a simple circle in my floor and it worked very well, and I have drawed an astral circle ( no physical circle this time)and it work too very well. THE MAGICK IS WITHIN OF YOU no without you!.

This is why it is always important to stretch before each and every evocation. And remember to stay hydrated.

1 Like

The most powerful demons will manifest stencil kits and tracing paper for their evil disciples. Sometimes crayons.

lol getting hurt from not drawing a line perfect has got to be one of the funniest things Ive heard in a while, I dont like offending people who just voice there opinions but that is truly obserd.
If that was the case people would be getting skull fucked for not using a circle and that doesnt happen, circles help Im sure but are not nessassary. My only concern was pissing of EA he does a lot and his programs and books have helped me immensely thats why I asked in another post if its ok to copy the symbols to make my own, not to save money but because I cant justify spending that much right now when I have a shit load of bills and a family to feed, once my situation improves I am going to buy one anyway. I just cant right now but I would still like to get the benefit of this new circle. Thanks for all the responses.

[quote=“Jakob420, post:15, topic:1871”]lol getting hurt from not drawing a line perfect has got to be one of the funniest things Ive heard in a while, I dont like offending people who just voice there opinions but that is truly obserd.
If that was the case people would be getting skull fucked for not using a circle and that doesnt happen, circles help Im sure but are not nessassary. My only concern was pissing of EA he does a lot and his programs and books have helped me immensely thats why I asked in another post if its ok to copy the symbols to make my own, not to save money but because I cant justify spending that much right now when I have a shit load of bills and a family to feed, once my situation improves I am going to buy one anyway. I just cant right now but I would still like to get the benefit of this new circle. Thanks for all the responses. [/quote]

Why don’t you go into the kingdoms of the flame, and try to operate with the grand demons of the book, without the seal of the sorcerer, see if they respect you, see if your magick works.

The power of some of these symbols, can become symbolic through practice. But initially, they have incredible power, much like a cane that also doubles as a sword. But many of us use candles and sigils regularly not because we have to, but because they make our lives very convenient.

The circle is not necessary, but trust me, now that I have one I sit in it to enhance my states of possession. Not only that, but it honestly feels like it is alive, and it seems to empower many of the other objects around here that are talisman or possessed by spirit(s) also. The symbols have power in and of themselves (nothing compares to your own power, or your own potential for it), but after having been activated and empowered subsequently by attaching a spirit inside of it who’s job it is to be an intermediary with all spirits, having no loyalty to anyone but the operator…It becomes a tool that enhances other tools, and empowers every working, and gains power as it comes in contact with it.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

And, I would like to add that in my experience, this whole “should we worry about off lines” has two arguments.

1. Karma police or whomever aren’t going to come and inspect the lines of your sigil. Who checks, and why does it even matter? Relevant point, nobody really beyond the two parties involved with the ritual, but the fair point is, they see it, and it matters to both of them for different reasons.

2. What you’re doing, is playing with incredibly high amounts of powerful energy, and your sigil, body, and mind are all conduits for this power. If you hired a contractor to install a lightning rod on your house and this person tells you, “the lightning rod on your house is almost perfectly installed so it’s good enough…right?”…Would you like to take your chances and see if it works all the time, or if it blows up all of your appliances and or sets your house on fire? Even if there’s only a small risk of it happening?

Now, if you print out a sigil, you have complete confidence in how it works by aesthetics it will work. If you do not do this, and you take your haphazardly drawn sigil with skewed lines, crossed out letters of a misspelled name, and you admit you are unsure if your artistic talent is reproducing anything resembling what you intended to draw, you should have NO FAITH whatsoever that it will work because you had no faith in your sigil…Or it may even be possible that the entity may even feel offended and rightly so if it picks up on your FEAR that it is disrespectful to them (as many beings of immense power do not put up with the sorcerer who does not give them respect, disrespecting them can be especially bad).

Bottom line is, if you don’t feel it will work, it won’t work. If you feel it will offend an a very powerful entity, you might want to prepare your will before doing the working. If you feel what you do is proper, then it will work.

But I believe connection starts before the eyes even lock on to the sigil sometimes, and I listen to the voices I hear when I draw a sigil and consciously connect with the entity. When I fuck up, I don’t pretend and deceive myself that something isn’t watching, and something isn’t aware of my mistake. So out of respect for them, or possibly just THE VOICES IN MY HEAD, I scrap the sigil the INSTANT I question whether a single mistake could render it useless.

My two cents, but in the end it’s your choice and your decision what you do in your own rituals, I don’t claim that kind of authority.

-Frater Apotheosis

[quote author=Frater Apotheosis link=topic=1915.msg24039#msg24039 date=1381524826]

I have noticed an “Alive” vibe too. I’ve also noticed that I has had an effect on me even when I am not around it. I feel a connection kinda like we are linked. It is almost like the connection one feels with a spirit you work with for a while, you don’t need to do a full evocation to call the spirit’s power into you life. Maybe it is just a connection to the spirit bound to the circle…

Anyone else notice anything like this?

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:16, topic:1871”][quote=“Jakob420, post:15, topic:1871”]lol getting hurt from not drawing a line perfect has got to be one of the funniest things Ive heard in a while, I dont like offending people who just voice there opinions but that is truly obserd.
If that was the case people would be getting skull fucked for not using a circle and that doesnt happen, circles help Im sure but are not nessassary. My only concern was pissing of EA he does a lot and his programs and books have helped me immensely thats why I asked in another post if its ok to copy the symbols to make my own, not to save money but because I cant justify spending that much right now when I have a shit load of bills and a family to feed, once my situation improves I am going to buy one anyway. I just cant right now but I would still like to get the benefit of this new circle. Thanks for all the responses. [/quote]

Why don’t you go into the kingdoms of the flame, and try to operate with the grand demons of the book, without the seal of the sorcerer, see if they respect you, see if your magick works.

The power of some of these symbols, can become symbolic through practice. But initially, they have incredible power, much like a cane that also doubles as a sword. But many of us use candles and sigils regularly not because we have to, but because they make our lives very convenient.

The circle is not necessary, but trust me, now that I have one I sit in it to enhance my states of possession. Not only that, but it honestly feels like it is alive, and it seems to empower many of the other objects around here that are talisman or possessed by spirit(s) also. The symbols have power in and of themselves (nothing compares to your own power, or your own potential for it), but after having been activated and empowered subsequently by attaching a spirit inside of it who’s job it is to be an intermediary with all spirits, having no loyalty to anyone but the operator…It becomes a tool that enhances other tools, and empowers every working, and gains power as it comes in contact with it.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

I use a cutting table in a clothing manufactury factory and professional tools with a Computer animated design macheine to lay out a template which is then traced with a spoke wheel and then embroidered with a sewing machine, so compared to most of the ones ive seen on here that are working with great success I would say its damn near perfect.
There is a thread snag here and there but i just tear it out and do it over. I agree that they should look nice but doubt your going to get murdered if your arch in the h is a millimeter off. Regardless I just ordered a universal circle yesterday. Liked the look of it in Erics vid and has a spirit bound, cant get any easier than that. Sewing sucks!

[quote=“Jakob420, post:19, topic:1871”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:16, topic:1871”][quote=“Jakob420, post:15, topic:1871”]lol getting hurt from not drawing a line perfect has got to be one of the funniest things Ive heard in a while, I dont like offending people who just voice there opinions but that is truly obserd.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

I use a cutting table in a clothing manufactury factory and professional tools with a Computer animated design macheine to lay out a template which is then traced with a spoke wheel and then embroidered with a sewing machine, so compared to most of the ones ive seen on here that are working with great success I would say its damn near perfect.
There is a thread snag here and there but i just tear it out and do it over. I agree that they should look nice but doubt your going to get murdered if your arch in the h is a millimeter off. Regardless I just ordered a universal circle yesterday. Liked the look of it in Erics vid and has a spirit bound, cant get any easier than that. Sewing sucks![/quote]

Something I have to say is you have a benefit because you invested your personal energy into something that you made, it wasn’t just drawn but it was crafted, and despite these minor imperfections you know in your mind you did a good job, and the circle alone has incredible power and significance.

But

2 things.

1. Don’t kid yourself, my circle has some things that are off about it sightly, there are inconsistencies in the cloth, odd patches of color. They are scant but no doubt noticeable on an otherwise perfect circle. So the one I got from Koetting has it’s own imperfections but it has godly power.

2. I’m going to fucking go after whomever took the liberty of opening my mail with a knife and cutting through the entire side of my package and peeking in, and then decided to make it look like an accident and smash the package, Make a 3 way TEAR!!! And stab it with a phillips screw driver!!! (COME THE FUCK ON!!!),and causing another very slight, but none the less noticeable up close abnormality that sent me into fucking rage mode…Not because it was there, but because of the disrespect to such a powerful object, and how ignorant the people around me are.

BECAUSE MY PACKAGE SAID “BECOME A LIVING GOD” on it, and I LIVE IN FUCKING ARIZONA WHERE AN IGNORANT FUCK OPENING MY PACKAGE IS APPARENTLY LEGAL. Seriously, what a retard, he could have figured out what it was if he just looked up the website on his smart phone. I am disappoint. I know it’s a federal offense, but frankly I’m god, so I think I’ll decide his fate myself to something I find more fitting. I feel like the Circle and myself have been disrespected to a pretty big degree.

I felt such a connection to the circle, perhaps it is obvious my intention is to avenge it by torturing not only this person’s dreams and letting them know it’s unacceptable to do things like this, and then maybe I’ll get bored, blow up their personal life, and walk away and go back to rituals focused on my ascent. THAT’S FOR STABBING MY PACKAGE DICK HEAD, I AM USING IT TO BECOME A LIVING GOD!

^^Sorry for the rage tangent ^^

Other than that, it’s like most every E.A. Product you buy, practically nobody competes against it and it’s the best few hundred dollars you can spend to genuinely assist your spiritual growth.